Cloud Phantom by CloudVapes

andee145

So why no love for this vape fellow FC members?

http://cloudvapes.com/store/index.php/phantom-mini-with-aqua-bubbler

I recently purchased the Cloud V Phantom Mini + Aqua bubbler on a Black Friday sale for $89. And here are my thoughts:

- Cloud V seems to have many herbal and concentrate vapes, no separate thread for the Phantom Mini on FC
- The Phantom threads that exist in FC seem to be in the upcoming and unreleased section while the product is shipping right now, I got mine within a week of order
- The vape fills a very niche market - namely the eCig form factor herbal vapes - where there are very few acceptable products, to my knowledge only Atmos Boss, V2 Pro Series 3 and this one. The iMAGs are little too bulky and the GH does not look like a eCig but more like a eStylus
- The vape performance is pretty decent - small size, visible vapor, finishes a bowl within the 4 min shut off cycle, evenly vaped ABV, runs a little hot and harsh but can be masked by the bubbler.
- Have only had it few days need more time testing cleaning, battery etc. but look promising
- This may replace my V2 Pro Series 3 as my on the go eCig looking vape in public

andee145

Bump.. and plug again for the Phantom Mini. I am not associated with this company in any way. But feel like this vape deserves more attention.

Have had it for more than a month now. Enjoy it with the built in bubbler attachment. Probably the best e-cig form factor vape out there.

@max @vtac Also why is this thread not moved to the main page from the Upcoming and Unreleased. The product has been available for purchase for a while now.

Why no love FC-ers?

Last edited:
andee145,

andee145

@pakalolo: <Mod alert> Should this thread be moved to
the main page from the Upcoming and Unreleased. The product has been available for purchase for a while now...see my above message

andee145,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There is already the Imag+ pen thread and the Phantom is a rebranded Imag+, maybe mods don't want to promote several threads for the same product...

PPN,

andee145

There is already the Imag+ pen thread and the Phantom is a rebranded Imag+, maybe mods don't want to promote several threads for the same product...

Note sure I agree. The Phantom *Mini* is thinner than the Phantom which is more like the Imag+. The Imag+ and Phantom are more bulky and dont look like a eCig Pen. Whereas the Mini does. The bolt on bubbler fitting gives it a place that is unique imho.

andee145,

little maggie

Someone has to ask a moderator to move the thread if it's for sale. That happened on the dynavap thread.

I just looked at the phantom mini and with a bubbler it's not that inexpensive and there are other good ones that are less expensive.

little maggie,

andee145

I just looked at the phantom mini and with a bubbler it's not that inexpensive and there are other good ones that are less expensive.

- I got mine on black friday sale last year where the bubbler was free (keep an eye out for future holiday sales if they do it again). So I only paid 89$ for the bundle.

- Also, I dont know of any other working e-cig style herbal vapes other than Atmos Boss, V2 Pro Series 3 and the Mini. The rest of the eCig style vapes are either bulky (imag clones) or combust (most of the other Atmos, Snoop Doog pens etc.) And this is the only one that can nicely pair a bolt on bubbler.

andee145,
Top Bottom