Cloud Phantom by CloudVapes

TreeFumes

There's no mention of this. Has anyone tried it? How does it compare to similar styles?

http://cloudvapes.com/store/index.php/vaporizers/cloud-phantom.html

It has a removable, rechargeable battery that, as far as I know, is the first of it's kind.

1uqOay9.png

Here it is compared to the GPro by Grenco Science, the Pinnacle Pro by VB, and the PAX by Ploom
7PF5k3n.png

HmDi7Gc.png

Note to mods: I wasn't sure if this should go here or in Ask FC. Sorry if it's in the wrong subforum.

TreeFumes,
Reactions: OMEiAM

Baro_On

Wait a moment! Its not that easy in my eyes. Yes the chassis looks the same but the heating chamber is bigger, there is only one temp and the battery is replacable! That are huge differences and i dont think you can just call it a rebrand. And CloudV ist not one of this typical rebranding companys i think. im not a real fanboy yet cause im waiting for my phantom to arrive but the review of vapelife sounds amazing! And if the vape is as good as it sound idc if there is a chines vape that looks the same. And btw, is it proven that the phantom wasnt there BEFORE the IMAG+?

Baro_On,

Baro_On

Actually @Baro_On its a rebrand of the FIRST Imag not the Imag+

I see. Seems legit. still i think that the chamber is a little big bigger. And still vapelife was amazed by it. Ill post a review after my unit arrived.

Not to diss anyone, but there's been a few sketchy new members only posting 1-3 messages. Undercover work haha.

Im sry but you are wrong :D I understand why you think this way but im just a guy from germany that uses his good old vapir no2 and im searching for a improvment in pen style size^^ Im reading much here in this forum before but never made a account until now. peace :)

TNT_error

Sorry for the misunderstanding @Baro_On. I'm just a paranoid Vapist lol. The Imag+ has 3 different temp settings while the Imag or Phantom has just 1. That might help you decide

TNT_error,

Baro_On

Edit: I just googled him. He is a retailer of vaporizers who also does reviews.

Close. He is a reviewer who started a shop some month ago. He started with reviews. Im following him long time and i think his opinion is valid. But i understand your opinion aswell.

The Imag+ has 3 different temp settings while the Imag or Phantom has just 1. That might help you decide

True but my no2 has free temp choice and im using one temp only. the sweet temp in the no2 is 195 Celsius for me btw^^. What i want to say is that i think one temp is enough if the temp hits the spot for the vape. Still curious bout the high temp it is set (220 Celsius).

Baro_On,

TNT_error

The Imag doesn't have preset temp settings like the Imag+ which first starts at 394F(your spot).im not sure how you regulate temp on the Imag though. Maybe by your draws? Seems like it will just keep rising in temperature until the auto shutoff

TNT_error,

u bwade wunner

Looks promising.

428 degF (220 C )set temperature explains the thick vapor in the video
But what about flavour?....conduction vanes especially on higher temps can degrade flavour quickly.

I'm interested in materials in the airpath.

the separate batteries make it a good option.

only one year limited warranty sucks.

To owners: Any background taste initially or ongoing from the mouthpiece or vapor path ?

Someone must have one of theses things by now:brow: Please share.

I think vapelife is legit...was..is he a member here?...I've been trailing him for a while on youtube and he has been saying the right things.

Last edited:
u bwade wunner,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Imag+ temp starts at 374 actually, then 410 and 446.

I'm still pretty damn sure this is an original Imag/xmax rebrand. I don't know who vape life is but it sounds like he's easily amazed.

Elevape is amazing, logs are amazing, im sure Crafty and Cloud Evo are amazing, but a cheap Chinese conduction pen rebrand, even though it is perfectly fine, is not very amazing at all in my opinion...

olfos

that´s no smoke....it´s called vapor
hi everyone.

I ordered the phantom and used it the last three days....
and I love this little cloudmonster. I have the firefly, the solo, the ascent, the vapman, the vaponic and the mlfb. all of the mentioned could not help me to stop combusting. And I tried it hard. Haven´t smoked a joint since I started with the phantom.

It is easy to load, easy to hit and easy to clean. Except the little filter in the mouthpeace. But with a little bit of brushes and love it´ll work.

I ordered it with only one battery and noticed that they changed the package...now the phantom ships with 2 batteries. Wrote a mail and now the second battery is on its way ;-)

for now

p.s.: Baron I am from germany, too. if you want it mobile and a better taste than the no2, you could try the arizer solo (the firefly and the phantom are great, too - but only to buy overseas)

sorry, for my english :goat:

Last edited:
olfos,

olfos

Why do you think that is?
I still try to figure it out.
I guess it is the temperature setting without being to hot. combined with the amount of clouds, the taste and the session-lenght. Of course it is very stealthy/discreet and the battery holds for six chambers....
I guess it fits perfect to my personal needs ;-)

olfos,

Baro_On

p.s.: Baron I am from germany, too. if you want it mobile and a better taste than the no2, you could try the arizer solo (the firefly and the phantom are great, too - but only to buy overseas)

Im into vaping since 2 years now. I know all the alternatives but i want it in pen- style. I knew one day they will come in pen- style so i waited with my no2 (that is much greater than many ppl think). Ill order the phantom directly from clodvapes today. Where did you buy it and how long took the shipping to your location here in germany?

Baro_On,

olfos

Im into vaping since 2 years now. I know all the alternatives but i want it in pen- style. I knew one day they will come in pen- style so i waited with my no2 (that is much greater than many ppl think). Ill order the phantom directly from clodvapes today. Where did you buy it and how long took the shipping to your location here in germany?
I liked the no2 very much. penlike is the pinnacle pro...but i didn´t like the taste.
I ordered it on octobre 4th directly from cloudvapes....and it arrived on the 29th. originally on the 19th. but i didn´t wanted to go to the "zollamt" and so i let the deutsche post do all the tax-thing (btw 19,68 €).
happy waiting ;-) hope you´ll enjoy the phantom...i enjoy it right now.....good night

olfos,
Reactions: Baro_On

TreeFumes

Wait a moment! Its not that easy in my eyes. Yes the chassis looks the same but the heating chamber is bigger, there is only one temp and the battery is replacable! That are huge differences and i dont think you can just call it a rebrand. And CloudV ist not one of this typical rebranding companys i think. im not a real fanboy yet cause im waiting for my phantom to arrive but the review of vapelife sounds amazing! And if the vape is as good as it sound idc if there is a chines vape that looks the same. And btw, is it proven that the phantom wasnt there BEFORE the IMAG+?

Vapelife Will isn't someone you'd want to trust when it comes to reviews. His videos are good to show unboxing, hardware design, and basic operating functionality but I wouldn't trust his review of the quality of the product or vapor. Someone like The Vape Critic is much better in that regard.

Baro_On

Vapelife Will isn't someone you'd want to trust when it comes to reviews. His videos are good to show unboxing, hardware design, and basic operating functionality but I wouldn't trust his review of the quality of the product or vapor. Someone like The Vape Critic is much better in that regard.

I think that way too! Thats why i wrote a message too vape critic and asked him for a review. It will come the next days. It was just the fact that i never saw vapelife will that excited^^ The reviews under the video in the comments, and the refviews here say the same. Even if the design is rebranded, its an awesoem vape. :)

Baro_On,
Reactions: olfos

olfos

of course, vapelifewill wants to sell....but the pictures speak for themselves! ;-)

olfos,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Pricey Pen.

Battery should pack more punch, prolly why they now include a 2nd.

My 2 pfennigs, what counts is that you are happy with your purchase....

stark1,

Baro_On

Battery should pack more punch, prolly why they now include a 2nd.

Maybe. But maybe its just because its better. You can use one while the other one is charging. I asked the customer service if its ok to use other 18500 with maybe higher mah but they say they RECOMMEND to use the batteries that comes with the unit. I think it should be no problem to take 18500 with same mah and i dont think it will be a problem to use higher mah. I think ill test that when my beauty arrives :)

Baro_On,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Nice feature that the battery is user friendly, replaceable. & not twist my arm proprietary.

stark1,

Baro_On

Order is done. Btw its around 170$ for someone from germany^^ Fuckin taxes and shipping^^ im thinking bout doing a video review. I will kepp you informed :)

Top Bottom