Cloud-chaser: Derogatory term or innocent classification?

crawdad

floatin
i read tdub as essentially wanting to elevate the rhetoric some use when attempting to make a point, maybe not specific to cloud chaser but simply in general, my take at least. i think when forced to not drop name bombs or use common argument killing phrases and instead articulate your pov the message is clearer. :peace:

some sites have a "dont be a dick" policy, the "be nice" is beyond that and appreciated given the nature of the discussions here, our personal journeys are ultimately the matter of discussion and being nice matches well.

lwien

i think when forced to not drop name bombs or use common argument killing phrases and instead articulate your pov the message is clearer. :peace:

I gotta say though, crawdad, that articulating one's POV happens more here than on ANY other site that I have every visited.

lwien,
Reactions: crawdad

crawdad

floatin
hear ya and i agree. i guess there is a pov that says "we can do better", and a case has been made. i think the member base here does an outstanding job as do the mods....we all got our levels.

crawdad,

Hexi

I have to agree that the crowd here at FC is very easy to get along with and full of well-intentioned posters and not much trolling. This is very abnormal for an internet forum. It's a great place...

That being said, I don't mind the term chasing clouds, and I think if we just use terms more for activities instead of trying to categorize individuals and groups of people, it works better.

For instance, I might want to chase clouds with a vape one day, but maybe the next I'll just sip and lightly medicate for a head-ache or whatevs.

Like football, you might be 'burping the baby' while QBing in the pocket on 1 particular play. But does that make you a "baby-burper" for life? Nope.

Planet Vapes calls "cloud chasers" the more neutral "heavy vaporists".... wait how do they know I got out of shape?

Hexi,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom