Clear Dome's I-Inhale Review

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
Clear_Dome said:
trahead : could you please stop posting useless post ....ok you break your toy by opening it ...so what this is your trouble ...now stop

if galen got a defective unit I'm sure that I-I will gladly give him/her back a unit or cash .

if your vap is defective contact the seller , dont cry here ...this thread is made to make review of the unit and a lot of user seem happy with this vaporizer ,and there is proove that this vap is not un-safe .

i will not repeat it so I wish you understand
:peace:

EDIT : Galen , Someone from i-i will contact you soon if it's not ever done
If you email I-I they are pretty good at responding within 24 hours. I was even able to work with the distributor and II to avoid high shipping costs for my mistake. I am sorry bro, but I know mine got messed up due to user error while cleaning and even then they honored the warranty even though I think they could have said no. Stand up company if you ask me.

buddhaholic420,

tradhead

."ok you break your toy by opening it "

Thats pretty offensive clear dome. You are calling me a liar. I have stated clearly in my review of the II that it malfunctioned and stopped working before I opened it up. That is precisely the point of this thread is it not? to review the II. No I will not stop.

I got a defective unit and II did not replace or refund.

My post are not useless, they are their to inform and inspire debate. Your post on the other hand offers wishful thinking, and offensive insinuations both in relation to my experience and that of Galen.

However I do not ask you to stop, you , as I , am entitled to speak our minds within the rules and guidelines of this and other forums.

The II team did not respond to my emails for 4 days. perhaps this is not typical, though from reading other threads on this forum it appears it is. 24 hrs, no sorry not in this case.

Email and they will get him up and running!! you think after inhaling melted plastic fumes hes going to trust this device again? IMO more wishful thinking. still wonders never cease...

tradhead,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
No I will not stop
:brow: wanna bet .

I dont care if your unit was defective before you open it or after .THE FACT IS THAT YOU OPEN IT ....if the unit was defective you had to contact I-I and wait for the reply or send it back .Open it was your misstake ,I hope you learn!

now stop to pollute my thread , if you continu I'll ban you ...
:peace:

Clear_Dome,

tradhead

Im sorry, could you please be more specific? are you saying that you will abuse your authority to silence my voice because you dont like what I say? Before you continue in this path perhaps you aught to reconsider. Yes I am quite sure that you are unable to silence me. certain. Simple as that. Many have tried and failed.

As long as i stay within the guidelines of this forum what you are suggesting is an abuse of your role as a moderator, even were you the owner of this site the same applies. abuse of power is a trap many fall into, but one best avoided.

tradhead,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
tradhead said:
Im sorry, could you please be more specific? are you saying that you will abuse your authority to silence my voice because you dont like what I say? Before you continue in this path perhaps you aught to reconsider. Yes I am quite sure that you are unable to silence me. certain. Simple as that. Many have tried and failed.

As long as i stay within the guidelines of this forum what you are suggesting is an abuse of your role as a moderator, even were you the owner of this site the same applies. abuse of power is a trap many fall into, but one best avoided.
sorry but you did'nt seem to understand some really simple thing . I'm now piss of your post ,if you have some trouble with the I-I team just told them ...but I dont have any , galen is now between good hands .so now lets abuse of my authority just as the bad police .....:lol:

ciao dude :wave:

Clear_Dome,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
tradhead said:
Many have tried and failed.
Why have people tried to silence you? It sounds to me like either your not liked by many or your voicing complete B.S. just like the one about opening the II and breaking it.

buddhaholic420,
G

Why? because they dont like what he says basically . yes clear dome, you are abusing your position of power, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Guest,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
HAHAHA I hope this is a joke pipeon aka tradhead LOL yes I'm super shy of what I have done :cry: .......:lmao:

Clear_Dome,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
Pipeon said:
Why? because they dont like what he says basically . yes clear dome, you are abusing your position of power, you should be ashamed of yourself.
He returns!

buddhaholic420,

buddhaholic420

Grand master-vaper
yawn said:
:) where the up yours icon?:lol: Clearedome you can ban me as many times as you like, it achieves nothing except alerting all concerned that A: you are relatively powerless,B :you abuse your authority, C ahh cant think of a C.. oh yes C... You cant silence my voice no matter how hard you try .. now run allong there and ban yawn too, but remember you achieve nothing.

As far as I am concerned as long as I abide by the rules of this forum I have a right to speak my mind. If you would like to explain to us all; how you can justify banning a member here who has clearly broken no rules, then go ahead.
Somebody block his IP.

buddhaholic420,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
he just change ip all the time ...but dont worry I dont care about banning him a million time, I have all my time ;)

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Pipeon said:
And this guy is abusing his membership privilege. We add rules as needed, and clearly, rules against duplicate posts and using the forum to take multiple potshots at a vape/company when one is sufficient, will result in a couple of additional rules. :/

max,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Why let this nonsense pollute what could be a good thread (please delete some of it , including this post, or start a new one without the nonsense so this one can fade away into the trash dump).

IMO, trad's post was a bump in the road compared to the derailing impact it has had :shrug:.

edit:
M - Shit happens.
Yep

Progress,

max

Out to lunch
IMO, trad's post was a bump in the road compared to the derailing impact it has had
If it had been just one post there would have been no problem. There have been multiple posts in multiple threads with multiple user names. I've deleted a couple. The 'toxic waste cleanup' is still pending.

trad's post was a bump in the road compared to the derailing impact it has had
Yep. Shit happens.

max,

drelight

galenr55 said:
The Iinhale is the worst vaporizer on the market and is a health hazard.

I purchased an Iinhale, and was somewhat happy for the first month or so (other than the horrible butane taste) until the piece of sh!t melted on me, never again will I buy a vape with plastic

the herb chamber got so hot that the mouthpiece where it screws in melted into the herb chamber, causing me to inhale plastic.

In other words, don't waste your money and buy something worthwhile
/
>
I almost thought the same thing, but then I realized that it was just sticky (the stuff you vaporize tends to have such a quality ;) ). I actually had to use pliers to unscrew the mouthpiece, but that's not something one needs to do very often anyway.

drelight,

drelight

Beezleb said:
Ive actually very few reviews on the I-inhale that talked about weak draws. My understanding is that it is the best portable vape on the market in most functional aspects.

I do understand the replacement parts are a bit expensive though.
I found replacement parts for relatively cheap at this website:

http://iinhale.ca

$2.75 US dollars (must convert to US, as prices are listed in Canadian dollars) for a screen set (which includes the disc, disc screen, and pin screen, so the price isn't that high).

Also, keep in mind that you can clean your screens/disc very easily by removing it, holding it with pliers or similar, burning off the residue with a lighter, and then rubbing the screens between your fingers to remove the ash. You can probably do that several times before having to actually replace the screens (and the pin screen doesn't need cleaning nearly as often).

Hope that helps some people.

drelight,

skull13

I-inhale said:
galenr55 said:
The Iinhale is the worst vaporizer on the market and is a health hazard.

I purchased an Iinhale, and was somewhat happy for the first month or so (other than the horrible butane taste) until the piece of sh!t melted on me, never again will I buy a vape with plastic

the herb chamber got so hot that the mouthpiece where it screws in melted into the herb chamber, causing me to inhale plastic.

In other words, don't waste your money and buy something worthwhile
/
>
Galenr55, you shouldn't be tasting any butane whatsoever. There is a metal wall between where the gas is ignited and where your herb is. As regards the mouthpiece can you please email us and we will get you up and running again asap.

Regards
The Team @ Oglesby & Butler Ltd
You might try to loosen the stem while it's still warm, that works for me.
Good Luck
Skull13

skull13,

jbaby123

I bought my i-inhale last wednesday. On sunday, during cleaning the heating pin stripped easily. I've emailed both inhale emails once on sunday and once wednesday, and I'm yet to get a response. I like my i-inhale alot, but quality seems to be an issue as well as prompt response.

jbaby123,

max

Out to lunch
The beta unit's pin isn't removable. Pretty sure that will end up being a change on future units. To avoid problems I suggest taking the bottom screen out-permanently. That's another change that looks likely (already done on the beta unit).

I don't know why you'd have to take out the bottom screen this soon. I've had mine six months and haven't had to remove it. I've found that the bottom stays quite clean compared to the herb chamber end.

I'd agree that their email response sucks at times, but disagree that quality is an issue. You have to be very careful when removing and replacing the pin, but it doesn't strip by itself.

max,
Top Bottom