Clear Dome glass

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Hey dude, think your up for making downstems?

Imagine diffused downstems that have 'FUCK COMBUSTION' written on them.... :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I made test since spiderman talk me about writing thing ..I had some +/- good result ...you need to work with extra thin stringer (-1mm) to get redable letter so ...but I'll get nice it I practice a lot .

I just end up your set ,I'm really happy to send you my work cause this is the first ''set'' I made for someone and all seem to fit together .I had learn a lot of thing on mini welding and I'm really super happy that you suport me in my wonderfull glass learning adventure (LOLL you can imagine how much fun I have to blow glass LOL ) . I know the conector doesnot have the same shape as 7floor one's but I hate to curve small tubing (sometime it cloged) and I'm sure that the conector I made you will work fine with the best flow and look possible I can make so if you love it is your's .I also re-make the oil dabber cause I realize that thick oil is hard and will probably broke the old mini dabber so you know have in your kit a new oil dabber and a stirring tool no extra charge ;) . anyway let me know what you think

as you can see the spiral connector can be use as extreme bowl elbow :brow: I'm defenetly getting it LOL in a really short period of time I'll be able to make kick ass extreme stuff

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
AWESOME! I'm so excited dude.... This toke is for you! :D

I'm sure that connector will work great. In fact, I kind of like that design more..... :)

SpiralArchitect,

yiuneek

Man Clear_dome, that elbow looks sweet. One step closer towards a bubbler attachment for the extreme, which is my dream. :brow:

yiuneek,

Frickr

Why not blow a percolator that fits between the bore and the elbow on the extreme ?

Frickr,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Frickr said:
Why not blow a percolator that fits between the bore and the elbow on the extreme ?
hehe I ever think about that but after thinking I realize that messing with water that close to the extreme is not a good idea , just think what will happen if one of your friend choke on the whip and blow some water right on the heater :mad: ...soo hummm

Hennessy1414 said:
does the E give better whip hits with that new piece?

:peace:
no, just a nice look

Clear_Dome,

yiuneek

Clear_Dome said:
Frickr said:
hehe I ever think about that but after thinking I realize that messing with water that close to the extreme is not a good idea , just think what will happen if one of your friend choke on the whip and blow some water right on the heater :mad: ...soo hummm
hummm is right! how about a little percolator/bubbler that you plug the filled bags into via their mouthpiece? :D

yiuneek,

max

Out to lunch
Great lookin' stuff CD. I like that blue. You are good with glass. :science:

max,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
CD - as you can see the spiral connector can be use as extreme bowl elbow brow I'm defenetly getting it LOL in a really short period of time I'll be able to make kick ass extreme stuff
Wow! I am sooo jealous (I wish I had the time to learn lamp-working enough to make my own custom parts). I don't know how much work you put in, but I agree that you seem to be making nice progress (and you all know how I feel about progress ;) )
F - Why not blow a percolator that fits between the bore and the elbow on the extreme?
CD - hehe I ever think about that but after thinking I realize that messing with water that close to the extreme is not a good idea , just think what will happen if one of your friend choke on the whip and blow some water right on the heater
My friend told me that someone actually poured some water down the tubing and into the herb-chamber of his Extreme while the person was looking at the slits on the inline bub in which the tubing was placed :uhoh:.

Toke it easy (and toke it CD!) :cool:

Progress,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
wooww !!! I wish it did'nt destroy the Extreme :uhoh: .... next thing I 'll work on will probably be inline perc and ash catcher but nothing similar to n3rd or hops one LOL I'll work on basic model to try to learn how it can afect the vapor , I'm sure that you can get a kind of frequency or a ''pulsing'' effect that may produce a vapor way stronger !! fuck LOL I LOVE IT !

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I'm sure that you can get a kind of frequency or a ''pulsing'' effect that may produce a vapor way stronger !!
I've noticed this as well. I can sort of 'time' the gurgling in my bong and make insanely thick vapor. It kind of 'regulates' the airflow it seems. Excited about your experimentation CD! :science:

SpiralArchitect,

Frickr

i had thought about that too, and im sure there is a way you could make a small check valve, either on the perc, or the mouth piece or inline. just so that you can suck through the tubing one way, but if you try blowing back through a small ball or something cuts the airflow going back into the unit, thus making it impossible to blow the water out

edit something like this http://www.specialtymfg.com/miniature_valves/check_valves/check_valve31.asp

Frickr,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Frickr said:
i had thought about that too, and im sure there is a way you could make a small check valve, either on the perc, or the mouth piece or inline. just so that you can suck through the tubing one way, but if you try blowing back through a small ball or something cuts the airflow going back into the unit, thus making it impossible to blow the water out

edit something like this http://www.specialtymfg.com/miniature_valves/check_valves/check_valve31.asp
hehe I know what you talk about ! I studied the pneumatic (not to sure of this word in english) and hydrolic LOL I never thank it could be helpfull in bong/parts making LOLLLL but that kind of mecanism have to be tightly made to work and it's really hard to be that tight on glass ...but it's still a good idea !!

SpiralArchitect said:
I'm sure that you can get a kind of frequency or a ''pulsing'' effect that may produce a vapor way stronger !!
I've noticed this as well. I can sort of 'time' the gurgling in my bong and make insanely thick vapor. It kind of 'regulates' the airflow it seems. Excited about your experimentation CD! :science:
Damn a vapor regulator WHAT A NICE TERM :D hehe prepar yourself to hear it again ;)

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeaaa this is my master piece !! :D I'm super proud of this one all is centred and well weld :

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I found and other vaporist on an other forum and he also blow glass ,as he own a ssv I ask him if he want to make some custom piece of glass for some ssv . He told me that he can so if some of you want some stuff for there SSV let it me know ,I'll link you .

I really prefer dont make any custom stuff for a vap taht I dont own , cause I can't be really sure it work befor I ship it ...

:p

Clear_Dome,

CripWeed

Thx for the Plug CD, I need to go pull out last nights piece, should be a crazy lookin fuk wad of glass, but im tryin new things hehehe..

CripWeed,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe no trouble dude ;) really glad you join !

here is my first blow inside try look great but the mouthpiece is'nt perfect ...

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
it is now 1:15 am , I'm working since 10:30 pm on this compact tube WITH INLINE :brow: , well it is not the most beautiful tube I ever seen but dudz I MADE IT , NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY :lol: the tube is about 6inch , and I dont really remember why I put some foot on it as the downstem tube is longuer than the main body LOL just dont ask me why I know it is useless ...but btw ...I will finaly be able to try a inline :p :

oh and the down stem tube is a bit longuer than usual cause I will put in it a diffused dowstem !!!

Clear_Dome,
Top Bottom