Cheap High Quality Bubbler

AegonT

Thanks for the replies folks, i messaged steven to ask if the mouthpiece was supposed to be at that angle, but they seem to have missed what i was asking and with the language barrier i cant see me being able to explain.

Oh well, ill just chuck this in the cupboard or give it away or something, at least its only £30 so not a massive amount wasted.

Do you guys not pick up the bubbler and hold in your hand when using? I'm not understanding the break your neck part when using it.

I use it mainly with e-nano, i would definetly drop it if i tried that with the nano. I do sometimes pick it up using the extreme Q attached via tubing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Likes2vape

I thought it was to ensure your water pipe is actually level when you're hitting it. I hate watching people use a water piece and not even acknowledge the water level or angle; not utilizing the function..
I guess it comes from years of using a bong for combustion but I hate hitting anything when it's on a table. I'm tall so being hunched over some table trying to take a hit doesn't work for me and really limits my lung capacity. I keep my water level high enough that if I tilt my piece slightly the perk is still covered and functions as it should.

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
I use my sidecar hand held and agree with likes2vape. I hate hunching over a desk and find it much easier to just hold the glass. One addition I've made is a carbed adapter from @Oregonglassblower that makes it so much easier then trying to hold the glass and pull the nano/stem. I have gotten a lot of new glass lately and I think that little carb adapter is my favorite piece.

Errly Kyler

Can someone explain the importance of having the klein return below the percolator? Does it disturb the percolator in some way?
The drain/return on a Klein (or any kind of recycler I can imagine) needs to be below the perc because bubbles travel up. If the drain is above or level with the perc, then it becomes just another pathway for bubbles to travel upward through. Bubbles going up the drain is going to disturb the recycling part of the function, or just make it not really recycle at all.

One of those sellers you linked to with the offending ftk, "glassfamily" has some interesting stuff I haven't seen on dhgate before. Among three different types of ftk, they also have fab beakers, and an eggosphere. A lot of the stuff is blasted with MS logos, and some of the photos are of real Ships. Seems sketchy. But some of the fab beakers look pretty good. Has anyone on FC dealt with this "glassfamily" seller before?

AegonT

I guess it comes from years of using a bong for combustion but I hate hitting anything when it's on a table. I'm tall so being hunched over some table trying to take a hit doesn't work for me and really limits my lung capacity. I keep my water level high enough that if I tilt my piece slightly the perk is still covered and functions as it should.

I use my sidecar hand held and agree with likes2vape. I hate hunching over a desk and find it much easier to just hold the glass. One addition I've made is a carbed adapter from @Oregonglassblower that makes it so much easier then trying to hold the glass and pull the nano/stem. I have gotten a lot of new glass lately and I think that little carb adapter is my favorite piece.

I just gave it a go and it wasn't as tricky as i thought it would be. I might have a use for this piece yet. :tup:

redcon

For all of you that have ordered from Stevenlmz79... How was the package labeled? I had to leave town and my package is sitting at the front of my office and I'm really hoping it doesn't day "hookah, "glass pipe," etc. on the package...

AegonT

For all of you that have ordered from Stevenlmz79... How was the package labeled? I had to leave town and my package is sitting at the front of my office and I'm really hoping it doesn't day "hookah, "glass pipe," etc. on the package...

It will be labeled as a candle holder ;)

My candle holder/FC-278 came today.
9201402217.jpg
There's one noticeable gap between slits on the perc but it doesn't seem to affect function, the welds aren't perfect, but its pretty strait and nickfree so I'll call it a windfall. Used in its original configuration is nice too, but I got this guy to tinker with.

@nondarb nice setup! Could you turn that 90 degrees to show how much room there is between base and d020?
1d8a50623b.jpg

11/16". Its a little front heavy like this but nothing to worry about with a lighter vape, the solo was veryy close to teetering it over. The stock MP is very tall, but the angle it sits it doesn't quite let you watch the action very well. I got this with a J-hook and or whip in mind, now I think I'd like a heady plug to go with it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
1d8a50623b.jpg

11/16". Its a little front heavy like this but nothing to worry about with a lighter vape, the solo was veryy close to teetering it over. The stock MP is very tall, but the angle it sits it doesn't quite let you watch the action very well. I got this with a J-hook and or whip in mind, now I think I'd like a heady plug to go with it.
I have a D020 and a similar ASH COLLECTOR (sans base)

Poostuff

Please delete
I even pick up big pieces, if it wasn't for lifting heavy Chinese glass I wouldn't get any exercise at the moment :)

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
OK, about to order a travel oil rig. If I choose this guy which seller would be better?
Glassartist or Kathy?

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-feb-newest-glass-bong-9-quot-inches/247499767.htmljewelry box

or
http://www.dhgate.com/product/clear...n-glass-bongs/258295257.html#cart_view-7-null

Do you guys know of a better one? I have a FC-710 but it is WAY too fragile to put in a back pack.

Edit: Nevermind, I ordered the Glassartist. The mouthpiece looks a little thicker /less fragile for travel. I'll let you know how it hits.

Last edited:
mrbonsai420,
Reactions: nondarb

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just heard back from Jane regarding the v2 of the FC-Mouthpiece.

So they will apparently be putting a matrix perc in the HT. That should be... interesting. (Though I admit the main thing I am looking to see is if they followed my suggestions on the joint)

Huh, so no word on fixing the actual issues, but change to a matrix perc for some reason? Seems like they missed the point... Unless they just have more matrices available or can work with them easier I guess? I mean that does still sound great, like a hydrabomb in a HydraTree style, meaning I will still definitely buy one if they get it right otherwise. However I do still want to try a damn HydraCirc! lol

galacticdad

Been eyeing these Hitman x Liquid Sci juice box rigs on dhgate.. wish I could see a function vid but no seller has any. Think they have the hammerhead perc that the originals have? Can't decide between the Ecto Cooler or Tropicana one.

aqg5RYT.png

5BOLYfA.png

Mod note: counterfeit links removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom