Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Mangos

V2 looks better to me, so yes.
My post in the other thread has a link to the original nectar collector.
Edit: here ya go http://m.dhgate.com/product/nectar-...bbler-glass/255410695.html#s1-30-1|4069142022
About to order that nectar collector for my evo- just wanted to make sure that it won't leak . Basically I would just like to be reassured- that even at this cheap price, this looks like a very nice well functioning piece of glass that could be used with my evo.

Mangos,
Reactions: nondarb

throwawaytre3s

Actually if you order from the reliable vendors from dhg I think most people are extremely happy with their purchases. I know I have been.

I can totally dig that sentiment. I have been 100% satisfied with my D020-D from sunshine, as well as a hammer style bubbler I've ordered from them, as well as a steamroller. I haven't had anything break yet, but then again, I'm a fairly careful guy.

matthend

I have a 12 arm bubbler from jhanpixel and love it to death, but my D-020 get a LOT more use on the daily. Overall they are both sources we are lucky to have for glass, IMHO

Mangos

@Mangos i had that piece and sold it. It was nice, but really thin in some spots. I think that particular piece is going to be hit or miss.
Thanks for your reply. Think I will order it, just wanted to make sure it would function for the Evo-will have to be extra careful if the glass is thin in some places though.

Mangos,
mothership-high-quality-11-inches-glass-bong.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/mothership-high-quality-11-quot-inches-glass/370972348.html

I wish Kathy did function bids!!

I was always satisfied with my cheaper pieces from jhanpixel: http://www.ioffer.com/selling/jhanpixel

he might not be as cheap as those crazy motherships, but they probably won't break as easily...

Why pay 2-3x for something in all reality is probably not even thicker? I've used numerous Chinese pieces and never found them to be especially thin, on par with most any lab glass, granted some US blowers do use extra thick glass it seems to be an exception rather than the rule. This is the cheap glass thread after all..

nondarb,
Reactions: ataxian

Thunderclees

I wish Kathy did function bids!!

Why pay 2-3x for something in all reality is probably not even thicker? I've used numerous Chinese pieces and never found them to be especially thin, on par with most any lab glass, granted some US blowers do use extra thick glass it seems to be an exception rather than the rule. This is the cheap glass thread after all..

Well Jhanpixel is the exception to the rule, his stuff is very thick. Lots of stuff on ioffer is not.

And $80 for a 12" 4mm thick perc beaker-base qualifies as "cheap" in my book. If you draw the line at $60 (the price of that China piece) for the upper limit of "cheap" then that's your prerogative. At that point I'd rather buy an eighth at the dispensary...

I think anything under $100 is "cheap," and lots of Jhanpixel's stuff is sub-$100. I'm sure there are other guys on ioffer putting out quality glass, but Jhanpixel went out of his way to make a bent-neck inline bub instead of a straight-neck bub at no extra cost to me. I'm just vouching for what I know.

Ataxian: 5mm or you won't buy? Same here, I tend to save. But for the price, 4mm is solid.

Thunderclees,

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
I wouldn't hesitate! 4mm thickness is BEEFY. My jhanpixel was2-3mm and it felt like a rock
I was thinking running only the top section with water and the bottom with downstem dry.
Imagine that peice with water and a downstem functions like this:

Last edited:
Slow Draw McGraw,
I think anything under $100 is "cheap," and lots of Jhanpixel's stuff is sub-$100

Cheap by US standards sure, but he charges $100 for an ashcatcher that would be $20 on dhgate. I can't justify paying 5x the cost for the same function (with no added artistry or stand out features).

You just mentioned 2-3mm thick glass on one of his pieces, I'd say that's standard for most dhgate glass. They have thicker pieces as well, but they come at a premium primarily due to shipping weight. I'm not knocking your blower by any means but coming in here saying his pieces are less apt to break solely based on origins is a little silly. If he had heady pieces for a reasonable price or had some proprietary pieces at a reasonable rate I'd be all over it, but at this point he just looks like the US equivalent of DHGate (copied lab glass) for 3-5x the price.

nondarb,

weenstoned

Imo all extra thick glass does is ensure that it definitely breaks due to the added weight if dropped.

weenstoned,

CameraNerd

Oh Steven, you printed my tracking number 7 days ago, but you haven't mailed the box. 22 days and counting to San Francisco USA. Not sure why they feel the need to be less than honest... most of us would wait patiently if they were str8up.You have to make the purchase, and walk away.. lol... set it - and forget it. #serinitynow

Has any one noticed the other FTK (FTK, FTK2, FC-FTK) on DHGate now?
slight variations. Some have less fab holes, they all have dif percs.. none of the percs are welded to the bottom ;/

Can someone explain the importance of having the klein return below the percolator? Does it disturb the percolator in some way?

Last edited:

matthend

Oh Steven, you printed my tracking number 7 days ago, but you haven't mailed the box. 22 days and counting to San Francisco USA.
Not sure why they feel the need to be less than honest... most of us would wait patiently if they were str8up.

You have to make the purchase, and walk away.. lol... set it - and forget it. #serinitynow

Has any one noticed the other FTK (FTK, FTK2, FC-FTK) on DHGate now? slight variations. One has less fab holes, they all have dif percs.
I am about to order myself a present for winning my fantasy football league this year, and have been eyballing these too. I wish there were function vids for any of these other than Stevens

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian: 5mm or you won't buy? Same here, I tend to save. But for the price, 4mm is solid.

I have custom California Glass Water Pipes that are 9mm and love them.

Most of my CHINA pieces are 5mm - 7mm.

I buy OZ's mostly if not growing.

I would never buy a 1/8th?
That is a waste of $$!

Glass and Vaporisers are all the talk?

CANNABIS is the GRAIL!

tepictoton

Those labels are awfull...speaking from experience. Not only are they easily spotted copies, they will arrive blemished most of the time because they are just some cheap lay on white i do not know what exactly...just that it peals of easily and I for one found them very disturbing.

Chinese glass I am all good with, but making blatant attempts at stealing names is one step to far for me. I am okay with them showing they have the skills to produce the same pieces, or even more intricate once, but it is another thing to slap a name on it that simply is not yours.

Why not start your own brand? I mean, if they can produce quality items time after time, then their brand might actually become famous? Chinese does not equal bad in my book in any way...

Oh and this seller decided to send me the one with labels without me asking for it...had to pay customs for it, and was very lucky they 1: did not destroy it, or 2: googled it's value by mothership glass and passed me the bill for it, now that would have been a bad day...

gaseous_clay

Just heard back from Jane regarding the v2 of the FC-Mouthpiece.
FC-mouthpiece,we are producing and we will use a matrix perc this time.don't use head show perc.

So they will apparently be putting a matrix perc in the HT. That should be... interesting. (Though I admit the main thing I am looking to see is if they followed my suggestions on the joint)

AegonT

Do any of you guys have this piece?

Mine arrived yesterday, im not keen on it, I have to bend down really low to use it.

In the pic from Steven the mouthpiece seems to be at 45 degree angle, mine is at about 30 degrees.

I was wondering if the angle of my mouthpiece is standard or if i maybe got a dud?

zjW8N7z.jpg

AegonT,

DabDiva

Do any of you guys have this piece?

Mine arrived yesterday, im not keen on it, I have to bend down really low to use it.

In the pic from Steven the mouthpiece seems to be at 45 degree angle, mine is at about 30 degrees.

I was wondering if the angle of my mouthpiece is standard or if i maybe got a dud?

zjW8N7z.jpg

it really is just hit or miss with their productions. to be honest this is my personal reason of never purchasing sidecar mp bubblers. Unless you pick it up and put it to your face your gonna break your neck trying to use it :(

bent neck bubblers all day for me !!

Likes2vape

it really is just hit or miss with their productions. to be honest this is my personal reason of never purchasing sidecar mp bubblers. Unless you pick it up and put it to your face your gonna break your neck trying to use it :(

bent neck bubblers all day for me !!
Do you guys not pick up the bubbler and hold in your hand when using? I'm not understanding the break your neck part when using it.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Do you guys not pick up the bubbler and hold in your hand when using? I'm not understanding the break your neck part when using it.
I thought it was to ensure your water pipe is actually level when you're hitting it. I hate watching people use a water piece and not even acknowledge the water level or angle; not utilizing the function..

Top Bottom