Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry, but forgot pbw. I tried it too. It seems some stains can't be removed.
I have a piece I bought at a SMOKE SHOP that is very nice!
The stain would not come off the perk?
So I used ZEP in the blue bottle from Home Depot!
This stuff is gnarly chemicals too the max!

After I recover a dirty water pipe I save it then PBW works as a maintenance program.

I have some citrus trees and make a citrus rise before a RO final.

My wine glasses sparkle like my pipes!

@CalyxSmokr

18mm is pretty much a standard joint size!

I have many fittings like a plumber!

Giant Tinker Toy's!

18mm x 14mm reducer bushing! I keep a few around.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Looking for something like this but with a 14mm female joint.
Anyone seen one on DH? All I can find is 18
hot-sell-the-newest-glass-bong-glass-smoking.jpg
The FC-187 only comes in 18mm AFAIK. I would suggest getting a cheap adapter.

:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah Kathy and yingmin also have the nice consistent rep like Sunshine for sure.
Seems Steven and CCG are a bit more risky but also plenty reliable for some?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: VegNVape

demonscars

Woah got my g line to imperial piece today. That's less than a week! As for the piece itself, so far it seems alright. Huge, thick. The bowl that came with it is cracked but it was well packaged and the piece itself is in perfect condition. I'll post pics soon. I need to figure out the water level though. If anyone else has one, let me know what's about right. All the vids I can find online have different water levels. Also I know the piece isn't supposed to fully drain back into the first chamber (freaked me out till I saw vids of the real thing and they do the same), but I think the slits (dots) on the imperial perc are a little too high and don't let enough drain. Those dots are also super uneven and the weak point of the piece.

Last edited:
demonscars,

Mangos

Got my FC 186 from Steven at dhgate . Ordered Thursday evening arrived Tuesday afternoon to the UK. Arrived in great condition and works really well with my evo using an 18.8mm female to female adapter. Really surprised at the quality of this piece really thick glass and the percs look great.
IjQboXm.jpg

Group photo .

Jethro

I am really confused at the sizes I see on dhgate descriptions. For instance, Steven says that FC-186 is 34cm high. That is 8.5 inches. To me it looks like that piece is twice that high. Would love to see how high that piece really measures if you have a minute, Mangos. I am interested in it.

Jethro,
Reactions: ataxian

Justpassedu

Just wondering if i should be worried ? , i ordered a piece from Steven 2 weeks ago and the tracking # has not worked on there site or usps . Last order i placed i had gotten a refund from them bc the piece was in terrible condition so i gave them a 2nd chance with this order.

Justpassedu,

AegonT

I am really confused at the sizes I see on dhgate descriptions. For instance, Steven says that FC-186 is 34cm high. That is 8.5 inches. To me it looks like that piece is twice that high. Would love to see how high that piece really measures if you have a minute, Mangos. I am interested in it.

I ordered another on from him a couple of weeks ago and tracking isnt working for me either. :-/

AegonT,
Top Bottom