Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Care to give a quick review? Wondering if the difference is worth it...
Functionally, they are not that far apart. I prefer the Mobius but use my China glass just as much. However the China bubs are clearly not as high quality when you inspect them side by side.
3Uts3GY.jpg

:peace:

MinnBobber

I have wondered about the difference in function between the knockoffs & the real deal.

Care to give a quick review? Wondering if the difference is worth it...
......................................................................................................................................
I have the real Mobius Ion and a buddy has the Chin-obius.
I'd say the knockoff provides 85% of the function, 50% of the quality of construction, for 15% of the price.
I do hate that Chinese label as a Mobius or Roor or whatever real brand---those pieces should be smashed

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You may not want to buy that tube yet, at least until you read the reactions of the others who have purchased it.

Which have been mixed at best to mostly negative, supposedly they're improving it though for a v2 with a better joint an hopefully better overall build without bubbles etc

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
It's a pretty decent piece for the price. I have been using it a lot lately.
Yep, imo the function is really rather good, but seriously, potential buyers should be aware - the glass used to produce this tube is extremely thin. In fact it's the thinnest glass that I have ever received from DHgate. Hence, it does not feel like a quality piece to me, but hey, it is what it is - and what it is, is a very cheap tube from China.

Knock it over once & its probably
wip___game_over_arcade_text_by_grekki-d6lwc3u.png

Hopefully I aren't jinxing myself when I say that I am being extra carefull with mine! :worms:

K6ocyXkh.jpg

Veg/Out.
:peace:

I disagree for $25 you can't get a better bargain! I fill mine up to a higher level exactly 1 inch below the inner tube! I get crazy vortexes on and off the EVO! I know that if water rises pass the inner tube that it will overflow so I'm careful. I just wish it had a bent neck for the price no complaints.
Tpr3oup.jpg

JFGk11E.jpg

dTSJxFL.jpg

k1ZU1jB.jpg

MinnBobber

I just wish it had a bent neck for the price no complaints.

@Cannabis Connoisseur ,
I'm not a fan of straight neck either (nor of open mouthpieces). I bought a Hydraline hydratube and loved it EXCEPT the straight neck and open end.
Here's an option:
I had @Ratchett make an adapter for ANY open /big mouthpiece. Then an @Oregonglassblower bent glass mouthpiece. The great thing is OGB will do it custom---length, type of bend, etc.
3D%204%20mp.jpg

You can also run a whip off the Ratchett plug.
IMO, the more options the better.
Like the whip---I almost never use for just me but for a group, it makes hitting
it WAY easier.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
@Cannabis Connoisseur ,
I'm not a fan of straight neck either (nor of open mouthpieces). I bought a Hydraline hydratube and loved it EXCEPT the straight neck and open end.
Here's an option:
I had @Ratchett make an adapter for ANY open /big mouthpiece. Then an @Oregonglassblower bent glass mouthpiece. The great thing is OGB will do it custom---length, type of bend, etc.
3D%204%20mp.jpg

You can also run a whip off the Ratchett plug.
IMO, the more options the better.
Like the whip---I almost never use for just me but for a group, it makes hitting
it WAY easier.
Nothing personal, I promise, but I've been this set up posted by you on FC at least 5-10 times, it must really be the 'cats meow.'

That hydraline tho, I wish I had one. My VxH Evolver 1.0 is straight tube, but I really like it, changes the experiences as I have two other side cars.

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
@Cannabis Connoisseur i really like mine. I would love the bent neck, thicker glass and the 18mm connection pushed half way into the globe to make it slightly more compact. I keep mine filled to the same level as yours and do get the vortex occasionally, but either way the function is great. It's just a little tall and way to thin, but I agree, for $25 not bad at all.

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
Maybe I just got a bad one but the two tubes connecting the recycler to the body feel like paper. The mouthpiece portion feels like a normal thickness but the bottom is super thin on mine.

Bongologist,

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I disagree for $25 you can't get a better bargain! I fill mine up to a higher level exactly 1 inch below the inner tube! I get crazy vortexes on and off the EVO! I know that if water rises pass the inner tube that it will overflow so I'm careful. I just wish it had a bent neck for the price no complaints.
Tpr3oup.jpg

JFGk11E.jpg

dTSJxFL.jpg

k1ZU1jB.jpg

Good lord that FC-mod is horribly crooked :(

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So my FC-MOD just arrived (usps holidays Sunday delivery apparently), I got the main can with a showerhead perc and the mouthpiece. I actually asked specifically to see if they could get me one with the joint point as far away from the can as possible so as to accommodate both Evo inverted with my HydraTree, but alas as others mentioned it is too tight. It does fit with the dry MP however so will try it soon (and also will try with my new MistVape beta), the perc and everything seems pretty immaculate otherwise and now its all cleaned up.

I have been meaning to get a whip set up so I can use Evo with other water tools upright (particularly my inline honeycomb which it also can't clear so I haven't tried it yet...) and not have to invert. Plus it will be good for other vapes and a vapor tamer with Evo too. I was thinking Amazon for the silicone tubing (10ft, 1/2 inch diameter with 3/8 inch inner for $15), and then looks like Green Buddha Shop is the cheapest for an 18mm female whip adapter:
http://www.greenbuddhashop.com/CLEAR-GLASS-CURVE-VAPORIZER-WHIP-ADAPTER-VGA.htm
Theyre a good reputable vendor yes?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: VegNVape

throwawaytre3s

So, I'm going to be buying a D020 to vape out of, and I was browsing DHGate. I was going to order this one: http://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-...water/244202146.html#s1-8-1b;searl|3878958991 from sunshinestore, as I've had great experiences with them in the past. I couldn't help but notice this: http://www.dhgate.com/product/8-inc...bongs/259941605.html#s1-10-1b;searl|523012517 for about ten dollars cheaper. Anyone thing I should take the risk? I like the look of it, but I've never heard of the vendor before, and I don't see many like this one on dhgate.

I also saw this one for $28 from a seller named becky, which I may go for as well, since it's cheaper than the sunshinestore one.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-d-bubbler-glass-water-percolator-smoking/235948065.html#ctabBox

What do you guys think?

throwawaytre3s,
Top Bottom