Cheap High Quality Bubbler

goatgobaahh

Very warm water works well, but I'm not gonna put a cup in the freezer for 20 minutes just to have cold water for 3-4 hits. Maybe a glycerin attachment would work?

goatgobaahh,

JLG

Very warm water works well, but I'm not gonna put a cup in the freezer for 20 minutes just to have cold water for 3-4 hits. Maybe a glycerin attachment would work?
I love bubblers, but refuse to buy one because none of them hold ice lol.

You can put small ice cube in a bubbler, it does the same job than bigger one in a bong.

I found that the vapor from a vaporizer is not very hot so i only use water from the refrigerator.
It is now faster and easier to setup (the melting ice was screwing my water level).

goatgobaahh

You can put small ice cube in a bubbler, it does the same job than bigger one in a bong.

I found that the vapor from a vaporizer is not very hot so i only use water from the refrigerator.
It is now faster and easier to setup (the melting ice was screwing my water level).
I might just have to keep a bottle of water in the fridge, I dont like ice messing up my water levels either. I do have some sweet cubes from Steele Concept though it would probably shatter the glass lol.

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: JLG

wilvape

Black leaf is nice but it's chinese, i like something american with those pin holes like mobius ion bubbler matrix perc so cool the 160 pin holes :D
planet vape has black leaf listed as being blown by toro glass an american manufacture, I ordered the smoke shower micro bubbler to be delivered tomorrow.:clap:

wilvape,
Reactions: JLG

goatgobaahh

1. Tilt glass almost sideways, and insert steel cubes gently.
  2. Make sure contact is made with the ice pinches and cubes before turning upright to avoid cracking.
  3. Fill with water

Hmm neat idea! Any bubblers with ice pinches or specific brands that would hold some?

My perfect bubbler would be...
Kick back style
About 9 inches high
Flat bottom with a beaker bottom chamber or round bottom chamber (for sheer volume of hits)
Bubbles...lots of bubbles. :)

goatgobaahh,

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
Hmm neat idea! Any bubblers with ice pinches or specific brands that would hold some?

My perfect bubbler would be...
Kick back style
About 9 inches high
Flat bottom with a beaker bottom chamber or round bottom chamber (for sheer volume of hits)
Bubbles...lots of bubbles. :)

http://www.ioffer.com/i/14-50x7mm-super-thick-glass-on-glass-water-pipe-beaker-517745744
http://www.ioffer.com/i/12-wubbler-stemline-beaker-7mm-super-thick-water-pipe-524003123

check out more of the glass on ioffer, some really talented artists on there hooking people up with pieces for great prices.

I am actually in the middle of creating a 50"x30" painting to trade for a custom headpiece from one of the sellers on there. VERY cool cat, very down with the cause. He's getting a painting matched to the colorways of his house and in return I am finally getting my custom. fuck yes.

colieglass

I love bubblers, but refuse to buy one because none of them hold ice lol.
not true.... VIP Glass makes one... I wish i could find a link, but i always see it at a local glass shop where we sell our products at. it has a seperate jar like chamber with a ground joint lid in between the can of the bubbler and the mouthpiece. the bubbler has like a 36 arm perc, but theyre asking like 600 for it..

JLG

not true.... VIP Glass makes one... I wish i could find a link, but i always see it at a local glass shop where we sell our products at. it has a seperate jar like chamber with a ground joint lid in between the can of the bubbler and the mouthpiece. the bubbler has like a 36 arm perc, but theyre asking like 600 for it..

Look like this one

vip-90_large.jpg

goatgobaahh

Jesus Christ that beautiful I need one...Where can I find this? Unless yall think I can get someone to make a custom one for me for cheaper. I need that lid to be pretty big though I love stuffing a shit ton of cubes in there.

goatgobaahh,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Pipesdaddy vapor bub came in hits are quite unique as I've never used a piece so small. This bub has a different perc than I was expecting. It kind of bulbs out at the end with 6 rotating candy stripe style slits. Pretty sharp and oh so tiny. I can palm it and hide the whole thing in my bear claw!

Anonymouse

Sith I care

I'd recommend not buying that. The $40 bubbler is good, but the $50 oil pipe is open at the end of the downstem and chuggy as hell. Basically a straight open tube. Even if you tilt it back (to make the big hole the one deepest under water) and inhale super slow you still can't get the side slots to fire at all. :/

I only bought it as it was like $30 more than buying the glass dome and nail separately and even thought of as that cheap it was disappointing.

Oh, and my nail shattered after like 10-20 heating cycles.

JLG

Jesus Christ that beautiful I need one...Where can I find this? Unless yall think I can get someone to make a custom one for me for cheaper. I need that lid to be pretty big though I love stuffing a shit ton of cubes in there.

This a double showerhead bubbler from GBD (glassblowersdirect.com) for $149.95

triple-bubbler.png

I know they also make custom order so they might replace the second showerhead by an ice chamber.

420HazeCandykushkush

Hi,

What bubbler should be perfect for my arizer solo i live in europe

http://glassblowersdirect.com/bubblers/ all these bubblers look so nice and cheap but don't know how to pick one... I just look at the best lookin one :s

So if somebody could help me ? Would be great cause i don't have much knowledge of this stuff...

Don't know if some of these stores shipment is harsh so looked up this site they sell in europe:

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/smok...ngs/scientific-bubblers-1?dir=asc&order=price

The first little ones here are awesome too :

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/smok...ntific-glass-bubblers-usa?dir=asc&order=price

Found this, nice bubblers and cheap, maybe better for shipment..

http://www.blackleaf.de/index.php/catalog/category/view/s/glass-blubber/id/194/

If anyone else knows great webshops like this in europe share plz

Grtzz

420HazeCandykushkush,

Yanmam37

Hey FC forums. I'm new here and currently looking for a bubbler. I really liked e leviathan FC bubbler but I wanted something not as big. I like how on the can has the indent for putting your bud or concentrates on there (if you wanted to) but I don't want a bubbler as big. I'm looking for something were the can is 5-6in and the overall length doesn't exceed 9in. Don't want to spend more than $200-$250. Anyone able to stir me in the right direction?

Yanmam37,
Top Bottom