Cheap High Quality Bubbler

colieglass

colieglass,

b0

Cloudy...
Of all the ones you showed I will take the first one without decoration, but take in consideration the great advice Colie gave you, Swagger have some nice deals and his glass is top quality IMO.

AdmiralAlpacha

Out of those I would probably take the $130 M&M Tech

I can't find any swagger pieces under $200, do either of you guys have a link?

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: Roger D

HSIHP

The infamous is an amazing deal. It was my first piece of glass and so far I don't find a need for another. It's is perfect for the solo IMO and it works amazingly well with my magic flight. If you have the money though I would go with the once previously mentioned

HSIHP,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I've got two pieces from Sam at GBD so I'm going to recommend your 4th choice. One of my pieces has a Showerhead perc and it is very well done. For $130 I think you'd be getting one hell of a sturdy and well made bubbler.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

satyrday

What bubbler would be nice for my Solo vape?

1 This without the decoration or with decoration
2 The infamous bubbler
3 The leviathian/M&M tech mini showerhead bubbler for 130$ with shipping
4 This one from glassblowersdirect also for 130$
5 Black leaf micro showerhead bubbler

Grtzz:science:
I would take #2, but in the Vapor Brothers Mini version:

tumblr_mf76icbFh71rzuyr2o2_250.jpg

I like just a little cooling, not too much diffusion & filtering - a simple well-built chugger.

satyrday,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I would take #2, but in the Vapor Brothers Mini version:

tumblr_mf76icbFh71rzuyr2o2_250.jpg

I like just a little cooling, not too much diffusion & filtering - a simple well-built chugger.

I love my VB Mini Hydrator, it provides a good level of diffusion for vaping IMO. A lot of people overlook it for pieces with more elaborate percs, but its main draw for me is the 14mm dewaar joint. It easily mates with a number of vapes, and just looks damn good. I have actually been considering getting the $40 pipes daddy bubbler as a backup, in case my VB Mini finally manages to break one of these times I knock it off the table :lol:

would a 18 mm fit the 19 mm gong?

You got it. 18, 18.8, and 19mm sized connections are all one in the same.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Pipesdaddy has 10% off fathers day sale this weekend! I believe it's "Father" for the code....

SSVUN~YAH,

colieglass

This one is straight dope

Edit : I would love to see a water shot

I would show a water shot but, I literally had my buddy over my shoulder telling me what to do, as soon as i was done with the piece, it was handed right to its eager buyer and he hasnt been heard from since. Ive texted him, called him, and emailed him... he is MIA, maybe I can get him to make a vid if I ever talk to him again.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Ive been looking for a video on that collie glass recycler anyone got one? I'm purchasing one for sure!!

SSVUN~YAH,
Top Bottom