Cheap High Quality Bubbler

420HazeCandykushkush

What do you guys think of this one for my arizer solo ?

http://www.blackleaf.de/index.php/newest-products/blaze-blubber-mit-duschkopfdiffusor-farbig.html

If you wanna check some other product seems the site has some problems with other links i gave here is good one you can click on bubblers and read description http://www.blackleaf.de/index.php/newest-products.html?limit=all

Somebody can help me to choose one cause i really don't have any knowledge of bubblers someboy telled me too much diffusion is not good for arizer solo

Grtzz

420HazeCandykushkush,

mnd99

If you guys had to pick one out of these, which one would you go for and why? I personally wanted to pick one of those to fit with a PV GonG shorty adapter that goes into a HA 2.2....stuck about the decision :D

25438532.png

$100

91854435.png

$100

50460814.png

$110

96746127.png

$80

mnd99,

CheeseSandwich

If you guys had to pick one out of these, which one would you go for and why? I personally wanted to pick one of those to fit with a PV GonG shorty adapter that goes into a HA 2.2....stuck about the decision :D

$100

$100

$110

$80

are these all from glassblowers direct? I personally like the last one, got a link to it?

mod note: Please do not quote more than necessary. Pictures removed.

CheeseSandwich,

mnd99

are these all from glassblowers direct? I personally like the last one, got a link to it?

It's under their Assassin line section.

completely depends on your needs.

I have no needs! I can adapt to any of those glass pieces :D I just primarly wanted something away from dry hits..Let's say I want to get the one that will give me the smoothest hits among them. Which one should I go for then?

mnd99,

that herb guy

If it's in the assassin line I'd say that last one probably has a 45(?)mm joint rather than the 14/18 you'd be looking for. I could be wrong, but generally 'build-a-bong' systems like that have really big joints to fit standard size percs.

If it helps, I'm interested in that honeycomb piece. If I chose one out of the listed, that would probably be it for my personal interests. That or the showerhead straight perc in the first photo.

FrogBoy138

Yes it will work. What country are you in? Because if you in the USA I know you can find way better.

FrogBoy138,

FrogBoy138

I guess your looking to not spend to much by that link. You can get something from Colie Glass for around the same price I'm sure. I would start by talking with Andrew in the Colie thread. I really think if moneys short it's a good bet. Colie hand made by Andrew in the US vs The link you gave Made by who knows in china.

FrogBoy138,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Got my Infamous $40 Pipesdaddy Bubbler yesterday and about 4 hours after getting it I knocked it on its side (on to carpet) gently and the mouthpiece broke just above the joint :(. It's not so bad though, a little tape for temporary fix and it's still worth the low price you pay for it. ;)

Pickz,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Got my Infamous $40 Pipesdaddy Bubbler yesterday and about 4 hours after getting it I knocked it on its side (on to carpet) gently and the mouthpiece broke just above the joint :(. It's not so bad though, a little tape for temporary fix and it's still worth the low price you pay for it. ;)
Mine took a slide like that on my Bartop and I thought it was done for... Luckily no damage other than reducer stuck in top now. I noticed my bent solo stem and some silicone will make a nice replacement for the infamous mouthpiece!

SSVUN~YAH,

goatgobaahh

I want to get a kickback style bong that has ice pinches and produces voluminous large thick hits. I like heady pieces but scientific will do as well I dont really know all that much about glass. Any suggestions?

goatgobaahh,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I want to get a kickback style bong that has ice pinches and produces voluminous large thick hits. I like heady pieces but scientific will do as well I dont really know all that much about glass. Any suggestions?
Well the voluminous large thick clouds will have extremely little to do with the type of glass and more to do with type of herb, amount of said herb, temperature, type of vape etc. Glass would be close to bottom of the list IMPE....

SSVUN~YAH,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Well the voluminous large thick clouds will have extremely little to do with the type of glass and more to do with type of herb, amount of said herb, temperature, type of vape etc. Glass would be close to bottom of the list IMPE....

Large volume does helps drawing thick clouds, while high diffusion allows you to hold it. I don't think there is one factor that is negligible

Roger D,

AdmiralAlpacha

Does the size of the piece actually change the size of the hit at all though? I can fill my lungs capacity with both a 8" Bubbler or a 20" Beaker, the bubbler more of it may be stored in my lungs while I take the hit and in the bong more will be held in the glass until I clear, but I don't think either would limit the size of hit you can take.

However there is no doubt that the amount of diffusion can affect how large of a hit you are able to handle

I'm with SSVUN though glass is at the bottom of the list for things impacting how thick your cloud is.
:2c:

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

goatgobaahh

I have an EQ and I know how to use it!! :science:
I know the amount of herbs and temps and quality of herbs making "Big hits" however I want a bong that will deliver large volume big hits.

I.e my Steele Concept is a straight tube I can milk it for hours!

But my first bong this:

0308131401a_zps49a07d63.jpg

(the water levels should be lower) This deliver more Voluminous hits. (because its a beaker and it simply has more room including the a/c)

So what I'm trying to find is something kick back styled that holds alot of cubes. That has alot of diffusion w/ little drag(to ease the clearing those big hits) . That delivers hits with alot of volume.That also happens to look really neat. I dont want to spend hundreds of dollars on pieces that aren't going to feel "right". This is why I ask you guys.

Large volume does helps drawing thick clouds, while high diffusion allows you to hold it. I don't think there is one factor that is negligible

I would tend to agree with you Roger. Would you suggested a fixed inline in a large beaker for these results?

Does the size of the piece actually change the size of the hit at all though? I can fill my lungs capacity with both a 8" Bubbler or a 20" Beaker, the bubbler more of it may be stored in my lungs while I take the hit and in the bong more will be held in the glass until I clear, but I don't think either would limit the size of hit you can take.

However there is no doubt that the amount of diffusion can affect how large of a hit you are able to handle

I'm with SSVUN though glass is at the bottom of the list for things impacting how thick your cloud is.
:2c:

This is a great point and something I did not think of before. This is making me rethink my search. Can anyone suggest some pieces that "everyone" should have in their collection? I only have the SC and this beaker piece (the a/c broke).

Just keep in mind I like ice and I'm hitting off an EQ or MFLB WPA

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Hey Goat, I'm guess by kick-back style you mean that the neck is leant back. From my recent experience in looking at glass it seems that you might have to sacrifice the ice pinches as most pieces I've seen with leant back necks don't have them. Saying that, I'm sure there are probably exceptions which everyone will be happy to correct me with.

Since you said you liked heady pieces but scientific glass is also good this piece by Colie Glass seems to be a balance of the two. It's not got a massive volume at 12 inches tall but from this video it looks like the two percs (showerhead and 8-arm) give it plenty of diffusion, which will cool the smoke/vapor and allow you to take big hits. Being that it's 7mm glass and only $155 + shipping($7.50 states, $13.50 Canada) it seems like a deal that will be hard to beat. Andy from Colie Glass is a member on the forum and I know from personal experience he would be very willing to answer any questions you have.

Otherwise if you're willing to sacrifice the heady look another place I would consider is JhanPixel's iOffer store. It is worth noting that he is also a member here and he has a very good selection of different size pieces, both in volume and height. A good example of one of his leant back pieces is the 13 inch Wubbler. If you prefer something with a little more "junk in the trunk" then he does a 12-arm bubbler with a massive can also available with a dewar joint. These are just a couple of his impressive range and I definitely recommend you browse his store for yourself to find something you like. A lot of the pieces have youtube links so you can see how they perform which is very useful. His prices are already very competitive and he offers a further 10% discount on anything over $100 on the iOffer store to FC members.

He also makes new pieces all the time in fact if you check his thread you can see his latest oil rig which doesn't have a leant back neck but it does have some subtle colours on it which you may like if you're looking for something heady. Although it has a male joint he may be willing to customise one and put a female joint on it if you ask him and I'm sure he'd be willing to answer any other questions you have.

With this last suggestion I feel I may be going a little off-topic as if you want something large then they are certainly not cheap. However if you are willing to pony up the dough then Leviathan/M&M Tech might be another choice. Lots of people on the forum have the 14 inch Lattice Bubbler so it will be very easy for you to find videos of it in action especially if you check Lev's thread.

All of the suggestions I have given are USA made and use only top quality glass, I hope they help you make the choice that's right for you.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I've recently starting playing with a large volume Jerome Baker piece. It's a beaker, with a 19 arm down and a showerhead diffy. Fucker is 20 inches tall and since using it I swear my asthma has improved and I honestly think I am giving my lungs a work out!

Or - I'm batshit carzy! Here's a video of me making an ass out myself!

Top Bottom