Cheap High Quality Bubbler

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
Hey FC , anyone know where to find a D020 style bubbler for under $20 ? I know I know, but I'm broke.. I had ordered one from dhgate last year for my HI log and never received it . Wondering if anyone as a source or perhaps even have one collecting dust somewhere ? I would like to use it with my Lil' Bud by Vapwood. Possibly make a video too since no bubbler vid's of Lil' Bud still.. thanks in advance for anyone who might be able to help . PM's welcome .

:peace:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
My Sunshinestore pieces arrived FAST. It feels like I ordered them only yesterday.

I'm super happy with the pieces, they pair up and function perfectly with the stubby vapcap I made. I love being able to watch the vapour make its way though the glass. The taste and cooling is exactly what I hoped it would be. It tames the vapour from the vapcap without destroying the flavour. It's seriously smooth.

groSbF8.jpg

OJq6g25.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey FC , anyone know where to find a D020 style bubbler for under $20 ? I know I know, but I'm broke.. I had ordered one from dhgate last year for my HI log and never received it . Wondering if anyone as a source or perhaps even have one collecting dust somewhere ? I would like to use it with my Lil' Bud by Vapwood. Possibly make a video too since no bubbler vid's of Lil' Bud still.. thanks in advance for anyone who might be able to help . PM's welcome .

:peace:
WTEcn6Q.jpg

This CHEAP LOW or NO INCOME GLASS is very OLD FC 186 + ASH COLLECTOR full with CANNABIS of outstanding quality make's life worth living! BOOK was $5.00 delivered. (USED)

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
I think the problem here is that its very difficult to distinguish coloured glass from painted glass.

If in doubt just buy clear only, and i would steer away from anything where the heat source goes near the coloured / painted glass.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My Sunshinestore pieces arrived FAST. It feels like I ordered them only yesterday.

I'm super happy with the pieces, they pair up and function perfectly with the stubby vapcap I made. I love being able to watch the vapour make its way though the glass. The taste and cooling is exactly what I hoped it would be. It tames the vapour from the vapcap without destroying the flavour. It's seriously smooth.

groSbF8.jpg

OJq6g25.jpg
I just ordered one of your setups (all clear glass ;)) and a bunch of other cool shit from Sunshinestore... Can’t wait!

Thanks!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yes, they come in pairs and have a very narrow mouth piece. It also comes with free clips which is nice.
The narrowness of the MP is what's holding me back. I can see how it could limit draw but my main concern is it may be hard to clean. The jhook I have (GravLabs) narrows like that at the end and I have felt a little limited by it, but not by much.

cybrguy,
Reactions: ataxian

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
The narrowness of the MP is what's holding me back. I can see how it could limit draw but my main concern is it may be hard to clean. The jhook I have (GravLabs) narrows like that at the end and I have felt a little limited by it, but not by much.
As long as the ID in the mouth piece is as big as the VC condenser (Which it is on these J-hooks) it shouldn't be the main source of restriction to flow in the system. Typically the cap and tip connection is where the flow is bottlenecked. I can suck on my huge wide mouth bong and start to feel the blood rush to my lips when I pull hard enough through the vapcap. It still doesn't get me any more flow through the vapcap than I do with the j-hook.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I get your point, but the VC is not the only vape I will use them for. I like to use the Lotus WPA on the ash catcher, and that has much more open flow.

I have also used Bam Bam (Milaana) on this setup, but I need to use a 14mm to 18mm converter for that and it is awkward and unwieldy. I have only tried that because that was the glass that was filled... ;)

Last edited:
cybrguy,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I get your point, but the VC is not the only vape I will use them for. I like to use the Lotus WPA on the ash catcher, and that has much more open flow.

I have also used Bam Bam (Milaana) on this setup, but I need to use a 14mm to 18mm converter for that and it is awkward and unwieldy. I have only tried that because that was the glass that was filled... ;)
I didn't feel like I was restricted when I used my Mighty with @Ratchett 's V3 SonG through my little setup with the AC. There's honestly little to no restriction with the SonG on the Mighty. I was able to really haul through the J-hook and never felt like I was limited. Trust me it's not going to restrict your free flowing convection vapes. The shape is very efficient for flow, evident by the laminar streams of vapour through the piece.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As long as the ID in the mouth piece is as big as the VC condenser (Which it is on these J-hooks) it shouldn't be the main source of restriction to flow in the system. Typically the cap and tip connection is where the flow is bottlenecked. I can suck on my huge wide mouth bong and start to feel the blood rush to my lips when I pull hard enough through the vapcap. It still doesn't get me any more flow through the vapcap than I do with the j-hook.
We R all diiferent I guess?

My kid's (21 and older) smoke?
I VAPORIZE.
Maybe 1 day they will 2?

I like a small mouth piece?
My kid's like a BonG STYLE large huge mouthpiece?

Glass in my mouth and my kid's 2!

I don't know if it's generational or what it may be?

6 joint's per day without seed's or stems (surfer's diet 70's) at least it was free? (cannabis)
Our joint's were GORILLA SIZE.

2012 finally got a water-pipe with a small mouthpiece & liked water for the first time.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
We R all diiferent I guess?

My kid's (21 and older) smoke?
I VAPORIZE.
Maybe 1 day they will 2?

I like a small mouth piece?
My kid's like a BonG STYLE large huge mouthpiece?

Glass in my mouth and my kid's 2!

I don't know if it's generational or what it may be?

6 joint's per day without seed's or stems (surfer's diet 70's) at least it was free? (cannabis)
Our joint's were GORILLA SIZE.

2012 finally got a water-pipe with a small mouthpiece & liked water for the first time.
I like both styles really, skinny or fat. just don't give me one of those awkward discs that I have to mush my lips against to form a seal.

Winegums,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom