• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Do carb stoppers have a more dramatic tapering down angle (degree-wise) as compared to a less dramatic tapering down angle on a carb plug? I hope you guys understand what I'm asking cause it certainly wasn't well said. :p Thanks!
Yeah, I'm not really clear on your distinction between stopper/plug either, but in terms of the taper they will both be the same as they are all meant to seal the joint. Before I had an actual plug for my claisen I used a bowl that came with a DHGate glass and closed off the opening with some gum. The shape of a stopper is the same as a filled in male joint, because it is meant to seal a female joint.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
ACW by EHLE Kit Clone Name Contest?

Here’s my offer:

“FC-BE 2112”

Bologna End, 2 stems styles, 1 body, 1 adapter, 2 mouthpiece styles

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Bologna,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If Steven does make this I wouldn't be surprised of he doesn't make all the optional stems. He doesn't always complete sets like this, or so it seems.

biohacker

Anyone have any suggestions for a "tall" water tool? I'm talking like 18"+ as I vape standing up in the kitchen (house rule lol) and have developed an affinity for straight tubes, but all the ones I can find have multiple perc's, and i'm only looking for minimal diffusion and want it to be stemless.

This is what i'm using now and I love the matrix perc, just wish it was taller!

http://www.popularglass.com/matrix-...oking-pipe-female-joint-size-188mm-p-200.html

biohacker,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
...but super shock resistant cause of it's Panzerschliff. Wanted to suggest the same but didn't think the joint has the right angle for his liking. But an awesome device for sure. A good factory with very good processed watertools. A friend of mine owns their biggest bong they ever made - or anyone up to now?

dca24a58ecda6fcd176769c301d2c960.jpg

biohacker

@biohacker G-Spot "Aboriginal bong"
23", not cheap though

Wanted to suggest the same but didn't think the joint has the right angle for his liking.

Thanks! Yes, exactly....I require an upright joint since I use it with my SiC Halo e-nail. For the right glass piece, I have no problem spending $150 max.

I can't believe how hard it is to find what i'm seeking!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I’m sure this has probably been posted before but with it being 4/20-time and on sale... why not again?:
1_2ad15579-7d30-4548-a15e-6d195f27ac0e_grande.jpg

$38.48 shipped seems very fair... and I do appreciate Pete’s reviews... Hopefully this will tide me over until steven’s solution is made available, but yeah, I can’t really justify $200 on the EHLE system atm...

Any opinions...? Thanks!

Edit: and thank you, too, @Rasputin, for your thoughtful suggestion...!

Last edited:

wildything

Anyone have any suggestions for a "tall" water tool? I'm talking like 18"+ as I vape standing up in the kitchen (house rule lol) and have developed an affinity for straight tubes, but all the ones I can find have multiple perc's, and i'm only looking for minimal diffusion and want it to be stemless.

This is what i'm using now and I love the matrix perc, just wish it was taller!

http://www.popularglass.com/matrix-...oking-pipe-female-joint-size-188mm-p-200.html
https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/41cm-height-glass-bongs-water-pipes-with/408475128.html This straight tube by Cleanclearglass has the flower of life perc in it

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@biohacker did you think about to use a "regular" straight bong with andled joint in combo with an angled adapter so you'll get in combo a vertical joint?

biohacker

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/41cm-height-glass-bongs-water-pipes-with/408475128.html This straight tube by Cleanclearglass has the flower of life perc in it

Thanks! I saw that one but just dismissed it due to the top perk but now realize I do not need to add water to the top! Think i'm going to try it out! Just wish the mouthpiece was smaller (like the matrix perk piece I posted).

@biohacker did you think about to use a "regular" straight bong with andled joint in combo with an angled adapter so you'll get in combo a vertical joint?

I already use a dropdown so would prefer to keep things minimal and clutter free! Great idea though!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I’m sure this has probably been posted before but with it being 4/20-time and on sale... why not again?:

$38.48 shipped seems very fair... and I do appreciate Pete’s reviews... Hopefully this will tide me over until steven’s solution is made available, but yeah, I can’t really justify $200 on the EHLE system atm...

Any opinions...? Thanks!
Basic, reliable and reasonable. How can you go wrong? Always a fan of the overpriced original, this is a good choice.

cybrguy,
Reactions: Bologna

wildything

Thanks! I saw that one but just dismissed it due to the top perk but now realize I do not need to add water to the top! Think i'm going to try it out! Just wish the mouthpiece was smaller (like the matrix perk piece I posted).

I already use a dropdown so would prefer to keep things minimal and clutter free! Great idea though!
The top perc is only a splash gaurd so wont fire unless the water stacks up to it. Also I think the adapter may be a good idea but maybe you can find a 45 degree dropdown to eliminate using another adapter

wildything,
Reactions: biohacker

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Any opinions...? Thanks!

Edit: and thank you, too, @Rasputin, for your thoughtful suggestion...!

I like it, and would buy it if it wasn't for the logo. I try to avoid having brand logos on my glass.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
If you request no logo ccg is good about sending one without a logo.

Sure. I've bought "no-logo" glass from CCG. But we're talking about Sneaky Pete's, not Clean &Clear

@Ramahs & @Bologna, I've had good luck removing logos with long soaks in Simple Green

And I appreciate it when the logo is printed shitty enough quality to be able to remove it. But that's not always the case. And to take a gamble isn't always worth it

Ramahs,
Reactions: Hogni

olivianewtonjohn

Thanks i'm all ears :lol:

Here is the piece I had but it fell off the desk and broke :(

I called it the kraken because it was my goto monster setup, had more resistance than my GB-187 but not by much when you consider the size+percs.

https://www.thickassglass.com/produ...b-water-pipe-7mm-thick-w-spinning-splashguard

Might have too much diffusion for you so if that doesnt work look around on there site they have many other large pieces. They have reviews and you can also search the name on youtube or their instagram to see it in use.

EDIT: I am curious everyone why this doesnt seem to get more attention?

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/glass-vapexhale-hydratube-and-water-bong/410092008.html

Is there a flaw this this design? Seems pretty cool for the price

Last edited:
Top Bottom