Cheap High Quality Bubbler

snamuh

ghost
Things look to be quite promising with the group buy.
I can now much more highly recommend getting in on this if you want a clear piece. The heady looking pieces will of course cost significantly more. It's looking like you can get clear pieces for as low as $50-60 after shipping depending on your rates. The colored ones look to be $90-110 minimum after shipping.

I'm being as conservative as possible so you may be pleasantly surprised. 2 pieces end up being very expensive, not sure why. Main cost is actually just shipping.

I'll be collecting the zip codes of everyone in the group buy next to get some shipping cost estimates.

I had said originally 10 people for the group buy. I'll leave this open for the next 2 weeks, but I'll allow up to 24 people. I'll update with more details, but I may be focusing around one of the cheaper pieces like the matrix bubbler, and then you can add more from there.

Ill update when I get off work with the best value pieces (clear).

Count me in if this mai tai will be in the group buy for $90-$110.
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1061.html
201607011209299486.jpg

abcd5432

Shipping is the main variable. I think if $110-120 is good got you then you'll be OK. I'm getting that one too. If that works for you pm me with your email and zip code / city.

I'm again being as conservative as possible so no one is disappointed. You should be happy with actual prices once it's all said and done if you're happy with the prices I'm estimating now.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
@abcd5432 Do you get the whole order and will send the pieces to each buyer or does hemping ship them directely to the customers?
Only US or Overseas too?

abcd5432

@abcd5432 Do you get the whole order and will send the pieces to each buyer or does hemping ship them directely to the customers?
Only US or Overseas too?
I will get whole order and ship individually. According to him, it'd basically be as if you ordered by yourself if he ships to you individually. He was quoting quite high shipping.

That's the plan, but I'll be getting a shipping quote from him first to get the optimal price. It seems most of the pricing really has to do with covering shipping. I'd like for him to ship directly to people but doesn't seem to be the case to do that cheaply.

We're still going back and forth and I've got a much better idea of what's going on being that I understand he's trying to lessen the blow of shipping as much as possible.

Once I get home and get replied back from the group by I can get a better idea generally of how much it will cost to ship.

I really wouldn't want to ship to people outside the US. Just a lot of extra issues. If you really wanted that we can talk about it.
I feel if you're overseas you're better off going directly with hemping and getting a piece shipped directly to you than me shipping it. I could be wrong and don't mind looking into it but ya, I just can't imagine it'd work out well.

Morty

Here's a picture of the rig I was referencing earlier

Got the banger from Sticky Brick Labs for $18 on Black Friday & the glass for $14. Using the globe from my D020 (RIP) as a carb cap. W9 Tech Vaporizer pen added for shits & giggles. The reflection from the light kinda fucks it up, but you get the gist.

Last edited:

Hogni

@abcd5432 Thanks a lot for your efforts! :tup:

I know from my own experiences in organizing group buys how much work a group buy does make.
Such actions make a forum alive!

BTT, absolutely! Shipping from China to the US and then to Europe wouldn't make sense in no way!

Guess in this case total costs (incl. customs) would be higher than buying regulary at hemping with shipping directely to Europe.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I can now much more highly recommend getting in on this if you want a clear piece. The heady looking pieces will of course cost significantly more. It's looking like you can get clear pieces for as low as $50-60 after shipping depending on your rates. The colored ones look to be $90-110 minimum after shipping.

I'm being as conservative as possible so you may be pleasantly surprised. 2 pieces end up being very expensive, not sure why. Main cost is actually just shipping.

I'll be collecting the zip codes of everyone in the group buy next to get some shipping cost estimates.

I had said originally 10 people for the group buy. I'll leave this open for the next 2 weeks, but I'll allow up to 24 people. I'll update with more details, but I may be focusing around one of the cheaper pieces like the matrix bubbler, and then you can add more from there.

7rtK1Ct.jpg

I'm most likely out of date?
Hey do you have a FC186?

This thing is a medecator!

Hogni

Yepp, love mine and it's so a simple shaped beauty and easy to clean.
Its my fav vape for smoking (shame on me) herbs.

Last edited:

abcd5432

I don't own that piece @ataxian.
Once I finish the group buy I want to see how my pieces hit before I get that.. It's on my list but I think the straight fab from hemping may be good enough that I don't want or need such a piece.

Also, I wanted to contact hemping about making these pieces. I think be should work more on cloning the mobius pieces than anything else. I'm extremely biased as a current mobius owner.

I also just think a stereo matrix like that is a little weird.

I want to see these things diffuse smoke on slow motion, I just don't want to lay $1000 for a stupid Sony camera to do so.

Baron23

Thanks!! I'm still in for the Matrix knock-off as we discussed via PM. Look forward to final info on what/when/where/how.

Cheers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I don't own that piece @ataxian.
Once I finish the group buy I want to see how my pieces hit before I get that.. It's on my list but I think the straight fab from hemping may be good enough that I don't want or need such a piece.

Also, I wanted to contact hemping about making these pieces. I think be should work more on cloning the mobius pieces than anything else. I'm extremely biased as a current mobius owner.

I also just think a stereo matrix like that is a little weird.

I want to see these things diffuse smoke on slow motion, I just don't want to lay $1000 for a stupid Sony camera to do so.
I didn't start smoking pot until 1970.
So I don't think to have the experience as you?
I had a little over 30 pieces so not so many.
The FC pieces from STEVEN www.dhgate.com have all worked out.
I have all the D series from SUNSHINE STORE no problems.
kathy 057, gb, clearglass have been fine. LIBERTY for sure!

I hated glass until the 000's.
Joints were the best for me.(MISSING THEM, HOWEVER FLAVOR/VAPE)
BonG mouthpieces were gross to me.
Smaller mouthpiece's I prefer.

To me (doesn't matter what my option is.)
VAPORIZING with a WATER PATH is very nice.

I broke all my custom blown glass from my state.

$500 or $29 they both break the same?

I only have 20 pieces now.

When I break the rest I'll buy more!

The FC 187 has a nice perk however the mouthpiece is lame.
Thinking to cut it off. (18mm male facing down so I can use a JHOOK from sunshine store. 5 for $20. Large ASH COLLECTOR mentality.
yR31ART.jpg

CIVILIZED one day?

Last edited:

abcd5432

I'm personally not interested in any clear glass from hemping/Zhang except maybe the mini fab egg.
Get one then. Anything clear I think will be worth it from a function/quality wise. That's the super cheap side of me talking.
The designed stuff, I'm finding errors that need clarification now that I'm looking at this at normal hours of the day and not during Chinese hours of operation.

Anyway now that I'm home here is my selection of pieces.
My favorite and the one I'll recommend anyone. It's cheapest and is basically like an upgraded FC 187 or whatever. Get the Narrow for less diffusion, keep in mind it's a little taller due to the way the mouth piece is angled.
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1057.html Wide
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1056.html Narrow
201606211011296802.jpg
(Wide Pictured)
$47-60 shipped.

http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1063.html
201607061041478197.jpg

$60-70 after shipping
(Clear is may also be available. If so, hopefully should be about $5 cheaper)

Clear version of this
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1025.html
201606011841389761.jpg

$60-70 after shipping.
The colored would be $95-110 so it can go in both categories.

Some good deals on the design stuff:
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1082.html
This came out cheaper than what I expected. Maybe people don't like slyme or something and that's why.
20160903103428593.jpg

$75-80 shipped.

http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1081.html
201608221447318304.jpg

$90-100 shipped.
I post this one because it's the only incycler I saw on here. I guess a Klein is considered an "incycler", but I don't because the arm comes out and is a tipping point. Here, the arm is fully contained within the piece. This could also be considered a straight taurus fab. I haven't seen any of these around, so this is definitely a nice thing to pick up. Obviously I'd ask for a straighter perc (That's crooked right?)

201607011209299486.jpg

$90-100 shipped
This is just the straight fab.

This list is pretty recycler heavy. I don't believe there is much value in getting the other pieces because they're not hard to do. The rest were quite simple designs that I believe you can find on DHGate already.
Also, the Matrix bubbler pretty much is better than a lot of other choices. You're welcome to take a look at the other recyclers, they're all pretty small and should come at around the matrix bubbler price so if you just want a cheap small recycler of better quality than normal DHGate glass I guess you can try that out.

If you wanted to be cheap, the Matrix Bubbler + Clear FTK/Klein would be a great package deal. Probably looking at $85 shipped for that.

If you're looking for a straight fab for cheap, there isn't one that I saw. You could try the ball rig though. I've posted what I feel is the best selection though after about 4-6 hours of looking through this today.

I didn't start smoking pot until 1970.
So I don't think to have the experience as you?
I had a little over 30 pieces so not so many.
The FC pieces from STEVEN www.dhgate.com have all worked out.
I have all the D series from SUNSHINE STORE no problems.
kathy 057, gb, clearglass have been fine. LIBERTY for sure!

I hated glass until the 000's.
Joints were the best for me.(MISSING THEM, HOWEVER FLAVOR/VAPE)
BonG mouthpieces were gross to me.
Smaller mouthpiece's I prefer.

To me (doesn't matter what my option is.)
VAPORIZING with a WATER PATH is very nice.

I broke all my custom blown glass from my state.

$500 or $29 they both break the same?

I only have 20 pieces now.

When I break the rest I'll buy more!

The FC 187 has a nice perk however the mouthpiece is lame.
Thinking to cut it off. (18mm male facing down so I can use a JHOOK from sunshine store. 5 for $20. Large ASH COLLECTOR mentality.
yR31ART.jpg

CIVILIZED one day?
Your posts are always hilarious. Nah, I got to try out a lot of glass in college but by no means have I tried out enough. I have enough experience with the Matrix perc to realize the difference between a cheap one and a good one.
Kathy0577 isn't a seller on DHGate anymore due to just lowquality everything (Even lead apparently, she may be back under a new name who knows though),
Her matrix perc is basically just a normal tyre perc. Very few slits
StevenLMZ adds more, but I don't have one personally. The function from videos I've seen seems to be good though.
The one from Hemping adds even MORE slits. That allows for a very easy effortless pull.

The main draw resistance from my mobius piece is the downstem. The matrix pull is effortless. So you'd get a LOT less draw resistance if this matrix perc is done even better than Stevens.

I do agree with you, my main issue with these pieces are the mouth pieces. I believe that the atom Matrix design changed the game. I would prefer all the mouth pieces to be "sip" style. The wide flared ones are the WORST.

Mobius 2016 lineup has a CRAZY new mouthpiece that I don't even know how you hit it.
large-mobius-quark-matrix-1.jpg

Quark-4.jpg

My local store is an authorized Mobius dealer, I may have to see it in person.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Get one then. Anything clear I think will be worth it from a function/quality wise. That's the super cheap side of me talking.
The designed stuff, I'm finding errors that need clarification now that I'm looking at this at normal hours of the day and not during Chinese hours of operation.

Anyway now that I'm home here is my selection of pieces.
My favorite and the one I'll recommend anyone. It's cheapest and is basically like an upgraded FC 187 or whatever. Get the Narrow for less diffusion, keep in mind it's a little taller due to the way the mouth piece is angled.
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1057.html Wide
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1056.html Narrow
201606211011296802.jpg
(Wide Pictured)
$47-60 shipped.

http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1063.html
201607061041478197.jpg

$60-70 after shipping
(Clear is may also be available. If so, hopefully should be about $5 cheaper)

Clear version of this
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1025.html
201606011841389761.jpg

$60-70 after shipping.
The colored would be $95-110 so it can go in both categories.

Some good deals on the design stuff:
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1082.html
This came out cheaper than what I expected. Maybe people don't like slyme or something and that's why.
20160903103428593.jpg

$75-80 shipped.

http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1081.html
201608221447318304.jpg

$90-100 shipped.
I post this one because it's the only incycler I saw on here. I guess a Klein is considered an "incycler", but I don't because the arm comes out and is a tipping point. Here, the arm is fully contained within the piece. This could also be considered a straight taurus fab. I haven't seen any of these around, so this is definitely a nice thing to pick up. Obviously I'd ask for a straighter perc (That's crooked right?)

201607011209299486.jpg

$90-100 shipped
This is just the straight fab.

This list is pretty recycler heavy. I don't believe there is much value in getting the other pieces because they're not hard to do. The rest were quite simple designs that I believe you can find on DHGate already.
Also, the Matrix bubbler pretty much is better than a lot of other choices. You're welcome to take a look at the other recyclers, they're all pretty small and should come at around the matrix bubbler price so if you just want a cheap small recycler of better quality than normal DHGate glass I guess you can try that out.

If you wanted to be cheap, the Matrix Bubbler + Clear FTK/Klein would be a great package deal. Probably looking at $85 shipped for that.

If you're looking for a straight fab for cheap, there isn't one that I saw. You could try the ball rig though. I've posted what I feel is the best selection though after about 4-6 hours of looking through this today.

Your posts are always hilarious. Nah, I got to try out a lot of glass in college but by no means have I tried out enough. I have enough experience with the Matrix perc to realize the difference between a cheap one and a good one.
Kathy0577 isn't a seller on DHGate anymore due to just lowquality everything (Even lead apparently, she may be back under a new name who knows though),
Her matrix perc is basically just a normal tyre perc. Very few slits
StevenLMZ adds more, but I don't have one personally. The function from videos I've seen seems to be good though.
The one from Hemping adds even MORE slits. That allows for a very easy effortless pull.

The main draw resistance from my mobius piece is the downstem. The matrix pull is effortless. So you'd get a LOT less draw resistance if this matrix perc is done even better than Stevens.

I do agree with you, my main issue with these pieces are the mouth pieces. I believe that the atom Matrix design changed the game. I would prefer all the mouth pieces to be "sip" style. The wide flared ones are the WORST.

Mobius 2016 lineup has a CRAZY new mouthpiece that I don't even know how you hit it.
large-mobius-quark-matrix-1.jpg

Quark-4.jpg

My local store is an authorized Mobius dealer, I may have to see it in person.
I grew up in a SURF CITY so I started surfing early in life.
After HS my family moved to HAWAII. (what a dream!)
I moved to the North Shore @18.
5 acres along the beach we grew mixes.
AFGHANI with MAUI WOWIE.
We were lazy surfers but we grew great weed without seeds before it was a thing.
BonG's were third world devices made for Hunter gathers. (bamboo)

The Design is very primitive.
Large mouthpieces are a caveman invention.

After Hawaii I did go to College.

I smoked ZIG ZAGS in the beginning.
BonG's I never learn how to use them?
My friends on the mainland were into Bob Marley and BonG's. I was not ready to go backwards.
2011 I had a BUBBLER with a small mouthpiece.
What a difference?

I like water path now.

I tried custom however they break?
So I buy CHEAP GLASS until they have a new high tech material that does not affect flavor or break into pieces.

2,000 years more maybe?

CIVILIZED somewhat?
LSdD2yj.jpg

FC187 just reduce the mouthpiece! (18mm MALE facing down - cut off mouthpiece currently added)

@scalescliffs I use my vaporizers to the way they suit my needs.

Last edited:

abcd5432

I didn't pack or roll so when I first started it was with whatever was around. I started in my frat house in college, so we had bongs, bowls, whatever.

I understand your pain with breaking glass. If I clean my place, I break glass. I don't know why, but something about cleaning makes me break glass. I broke $2k+ worth of bongs in college. If only I had known that stuff was probably all cheap Chinese glass....

This stuff is a little more expensive Ataxian, but the clear stuff isn't. The clear stuff would be comparable to DHGate pricing, with maybe slightly more due to shipping.

I'm ordering 6-7 pieces myself it looks like. I was going to get 3-4 but 6-7 looks better. I can tell you, they will ALL sit in my display case. Only the matrix bubbler will be in use and ONE of the FTKs. I hate breaking glass.

If I break that FTK, it's getting replaced with a clear one. StevenLMZ's FTK functions well enough that it's always there as a backup.

The only reason I'm not getting all clear pieces is because this is the cheapest I'll see these at which makes it appealing and having something that looks sweet and functions sweet is nice. Otherwise, like I posted before, I think a Clear FTK/Klein+Matrix Bubbler is what people should go for if they're interested. Cheap but effective. Gives 2 diffusion options.
But if this comes as advertised, it's probably my last glass order for awhile (So I say....)
The FTK and Matrix will be my daily. I know people love their flavor, but man, I love the FTK. That's what I use the most.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also can't edit my last post but here is the link to this piece:
201607011209398938.jpg

You'll be getting emails about this piece, but I think the coloring is more similar to the incycler version and not like this (which is a bummer since this is the coloring I want).

Also, the blue version wasn't available either, super bummer.

I really like this for no reason. It's like $5 more than the Matrix Bubbler if you're interested. If you want something "cool" looking. For people who are like into that....
20160524180835191.jpg

http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?998.html

RollTheCar

Man I might bite on that mai tai torus fab instead of the penumbra klein. I imagine the torus fab is smoother? It's also a half inch taller, which I like.

RollTheCar,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I didn't pack or roll so when I first started it was with whatever was around. I started in my frat house in college, so we had bongs, bowls, whatever.

I understand your pain with breaking glass. If I clean my place, I break glass. I don't know why, but something about cleaning makes me break glass. I broke $2k+ worth of bongs in college. If only I had known that stuff was probably all cheap Chinese glass....

This stuff is a little more expensive Ataxian, but the clear stuff isn't. The clear stuff would be comparable to DHGate pricing, with maybe slightly more due to shipping.

I'm ordering 6-7 pieces myself it looks like. I was going to get 3-4 but 6-7 looks better. I can tell you, they will ALL sit in my display case. Only the matrix bubbler will be in use and ONE of the FTKs. I hate breaking glass.

If I break that FTK, it's getting replaced with a clear one. StevenLMZ's FTK functions well enough that it's always there as a backup.

The only reason I'm not getting all clear pieces is because this is the cheapest I'll see these at which makes it appealing and having something that looks sweet and functions sweet is nice. Otherwise, like I posted before, I think a Clear FTK/Klein+Matrix Bubbler is what people should go for if they're interested. Cheap but effective. Gives 2 diffusion options.
But if this comes as advertised, it's probably my last glass order for awhile (So I say....)
The FTK and Matrix will be my daily. I know people love their flavor, but man, I love the FTK. That's what I use the most.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also can't edit my last post but here is the link to this piece:
201607011209398938.jpg

You'll be getting emails about this piece, but I think the coloring is more similar to the incycler version and not like this (which is a bummer since this is the coloring I want).

Also, the blue version wasn't available either, super bummer.

I really like this for no reason. It's like $5 more than the Matrix Bubbler if you're interested. If you want something "cool" looking. For people who are like into that....
20160524180835191.jpg

http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?998.html
W0DcYUE.jpg

$30 when I got it?
Why the FUCKING large mouthpiece?

18mm Male facing down.
Maybe I'll have a little color added?

Back to custom!

Just personal I guess?

abcd5432

Man I might bite on that mai tai torus fab instead of the penumbra klein. I imagine the torus fab is smoother? It's also a half inch taller, which I like.
I imagine the Klein would add more diffusion. This is because the fab portion removes volume from the piece and adds less diffusion from the faberge portion than it loses from losing volume in the cannister and therefore water. The straight Klein would need more water to function and would in general provide a "smoother" hit.

This is my theory.

I think instead of looking at this in absolutes, what do you own now that gives enough diffusion?

abcd5432,

RollTheCar

I imagine the Klein would add more diffusion. This is because the fab portion removes volume from the piece and adds less diffusion from the faberge portion than it loses from losing volume in the cannister and therefore water. The straight Klein would need more water to function and would in general provide a "smoother" hit.

This is my theory.

I think instead of looking at this in absolutes, what do you own now that gives enough diffusion?
I currently use a 10" piece with a fritted disk, and I still manage cough my ass off on that from time to time :rofl:

RollTheCar,
Reactions: Sketch420

abcd5432

I currently use a 10" piece with a fritted disk, and I still manage cough my ass off on that from time to time :rofl:
Coming from where you're at, any recycler will be a smoother hit.

I think if you really want to dig into the differences between the Klein vs FTK we can get into em. From the images and function videos, I'm seeing how the klein design may not be as much smoother of a hit than the FTK than I thought.

201605281758391383.jpg

Take a look at this piece. See where the support joint attaches to the piece? Now look to the right of that and you'll see the recycler hole. Ok, now look above that area. You see that there is additional area for water to pool. This also pushes the hole height down to allow for the perc to splash to the recycler holes to get the recycling function going.

Now look where they are on the FTK
201606011845111086.jpg

I have mine in person so I can see more clearly. They sit near the top of the can.
Far above that joint piece.
What does this mean? It means that space above the holes on the Klein has been moved inbetween the recycler and perc portion of the piece. So if you removed the ball/egg from the FTK, and just took the actual volume from it, it would be identical to the Klein. So that portion above the holes on the klein, + the portion between the recycling tube and the perc is equal in volume to the portion on the FTK with the egg in it. The egg though is there, so the volume looks like it could actually still be identical to reach the recycler hole, with the added diffusion of the faberge portion which forces the vapor together with water for an either smoother hit.

That's really difficult to explain, but it boils down to the faberge may have more diffusion than I thought in comparison to the Klein.

I'm also biased probably, but I say go for the Straight Taurus Incycler that you're thinking about. I now am starting to think that's going to give a smoother hit.

RollTheCar

I think if you really want to dig into the differences between the Klein vs FTK we can get into em. From the images and function videos, I'm seeing how the klein design may not be as much smoother of a hit than the FTK than I thought.

201605281758391383.jpg

Take a look at this piece. See where the support joint attaches to the piece? Now look to the right of that and you'll see the recycler hole. Ok, now look above that area. You see that there is additional area for water to pool. This also pushes the hole height down to allow for the perc to splash to the recycler holes to get the recycling function going.

201606011845111086.jpg

I have mine in person so I can see more clearly. They sit near the top of the can.
What does this mean? It means that space above the holes on the Klein has been moved inbetween the recycler and perc portion of the piece. So if you removed the ball/egg from the FTK, and just took the actual volume from it, it would be identical to the Klein. So that portion above the holes on the klein, + the portion between the recycling tube and the perc is equal in volume to the portion on the FTK with the egg in it. The egg though is there, so the volume looks like it could actually still be identical to reach the recycler hole, with the added diffusion of the faberge portion which forces the vapor together with water for an either smoother hit.

That's really difficult to explain, but it boils down to the faberge may have more diffusion than I thought in comparison to the Klein.

I'm also biased probably, but I say go for the Straight Taurus Incycler that you're thinking about. I now am starting to think that's going to give a smoother hit.
Yea, the Straight Taurus Incycler seems to be the way to go here, I like the mai tai more than the Penumbra I was looking at too.

RollTheCar,

Baron23

201605281758391383.jpg

201606011845111086.jpg

hehehehe

I love you, brother, but one of us was definitely too baked for your post, above. :lol::rofl::brow:

Good night and thanks again.:zzz:

Baron23,
Reactions: C No Ego

little maggie

This is new to me and I'm interested in being included unless I'm too late. But is there anyway to make this a separate thread? It may be just me. The last group buy I was involved in didn't have it's own thread but I'd been tracking it all along.

little maggie,
Top Bottom