Cheap High Quality Bubbler

mestizo

Coming from where you're at, any recycler will be a smoother hit.

I think if you really want to dig into the differences between the Klein vs FTK we can get into em. From the images and function videos, I'm seeing how the klein design may not be as much smoother of a hit than the FTK than I thought.

201605281758391383.jpg

Take a look at this piece. See where the support joint attaches to the piece? Now look to the right of that and you'll see the recycler hole. Ok, now look above that area. You see that there is additional area for water to pool. This also pushes the hole height down to allow for the perc to splash to the recycler holes to get the recycling function going.

Now look where they are on the FTK
201606011845111086.jpg

I have mine in person so I can see more clearly. They sit near the top of the can.
Far above that joint piece.
What does this mean? It means that space above the holes on the Klein has been moved inbetween the recycler and perc portion of the piece. So if you removed the ball/egg from the FTK, and just took the actual volume from it, it would be identical to the Klein. So that portion above the holes on the klein, + the portion between the recycling tube and the perc is equal in volume to the portion on the FTK with the egg in it. The egg though is there, so the volume looks like it could actually still be identical to reach the recycler hole, with the added diffusion of the faberge portion which forces the vapor together with water for an either smoother hit.

That's really difficult to explain, but it boils down to the faberge may have more diffusion than I thought in comparison to the Klein.

I'm also biased probably, but I say go for the Straight Taurus Incycler that you're thinking about. I now am starting to think that's going to give a smoother hit.
What happens if any of the pieces you order in the group have defects?
Do you get a refund, or a replacement sent to you? and if that is the case, who pays for the shipping?
I ask because the last time he was selling individual pieces some arrived with flaws.

abcd5432

W0DcYUE.jpg

$30 when I got it?
Why the FUCKING large mouthpiece?

18mm Male facing down.
Maybe I'll have a little color added?

Back to custom!

Just personal I guess?
You haven't posted anything that gives me a reason to recommend you anything I'm doing. You break stuff easily lol. If I was you, I'd take $200-300 to Steven LMZ and have him give you a bulk ballin special deal and load up. Like get 50% off.
This is new to me and I'm interested in being included unless I'm too late. But is there anyway to make this a separate thread? It may be just me. The last group buy I was involved in didn't have it's own thread but I'd been tracking it all along.
In part because new people like yourself could be included. You're not too late. It's by design, I'm not trying to get more than I can handle. I want to be able to point to the alternative choices easily, like I did with Ataxian above. I'm estimating about 2 weeks before I get every detail squared away.

@RollTheCar

All that work trying to figure out about the 10 inch Pbnumbera (Which they do have, I was going to clarify price next), and you don't want it!!! Lol. I'm happy though, I really do think the fab version is a smoother hit after closer inspection and watching a bunch of milkshots online.

I love that style recycler though so =D

@Baron23
It's hard to explain without video, image illustrations, etc. what piece will give a smoother hit as well as give a better recycling function. What it all boils down to is the fab gives a smoother hit than the klein.

Whitewidow

Shipping is the main variable. I think if $110-120 is good got you then you'll be OK. I'm getting that one too. If that works for you pm me with your email and zip code / city.

I'm again being as conservative as possible so no one is disappointed. You should be happy with actual prices once it's all said and done if you're happy with the prices I'm estimating now.

What the price difference on the slyme vs double mai tai 8.5." FTKs ?
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1082.html
Vs
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1085.html

How well do these function?

Whitewidow,

abcd5432

I don't know how well they function nor can I promise how well yours will function. Because of the "art" you can't see the perc so I have no clue how well it's done or how well it recycles.

I am waiting on a function video the first one I got he filled almost the whole unit with water lol.... It's clear these guys don't use these pieces.

Should be $80-90 after shipping. The Chinese slyme may be cheaper.

There isn't a way to verify perfect function without having a perfect function piece to compare it to in person. Make sense?

You'd want a piece where you can see more of the functionality to ensure perfect function if that's your main concern. I'd point you to the clear Ftk or the more transparent designs.

Edit:
This isn't just a group buy thing. This is a general statement. I would never get a piece like that with 100% confidence from someone who isn't a well known blower. You just can't be sure of the quality of the function if the function is hidden.
Just a Couple of Options
Get a piece where you can see the function
Just enjoy the look of the piece and realize it may not have perfect function
Get the one from a known glass blower

Gotta make a choice there.

Last edited:

RollTheCar

All that work trying to figure out about the 10 inch Pbnumbera (Which they do have, I was going to clarify price next), and you don't want it!!! Lol. I'm happy though, I really do think the fab version is a smoother hit after closer inspection and watching a bunch of milkshots online.

You found milkshots of the fab incylcer? Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? I can't seem to find anything, must be using the wrong keywords? I love me some function/milkshot vids:rockon:
And that is kinda funny about the Pnumbra Klein, happy I got it figured out though:tup:

RollTheCar,

Whitewidow

I don't know how well they function nor can I promise how well yours will function. Because of the "art" you can't see the perc so I have no clue how well it's done or how well it recycles.

I am waiting on a function video the first one I got he filled almost the whole unit with water lol.... It's clear these guys don't use these pieces.

Should be $80-90 after shipping. The Chinese slyme may be cheaper.

There isn't a way to verify perfect function without having a perfect function piece to compare it to in person. Make sense?

You'd want a piece where you can see more of the functionality to ensure perfect function if that's your main concern. I'd point you to the clear Ftk or the more transparent designs.

Edit:
This isn't just a group buy thing. This is a general statement. I would never get a piece like that with 100% confidence from someone who isn't a well known blower. You just can't be sure of the quality of the function if the function is hidden.
Just a Couple of Options
Get a piece where you can see the function
Just enjoy the look of the piece and realize it may not have perfect function
Get the one from a known glass blower

Gotta make a choice there.

I know that they may not function perfect, but I was just wondering in general compared to other pieces from this seller. I emailed them to see if I can get a video. If I get a link I'll post it up here.

abcd5432

You found milkshots of the fab incylcer? Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? I can't seem to find anything, must be using the wrong keywords? I love me some function/milkshot vids:rockon:
And that is kinda funny about the Pnumbra Klein, happy I got it figured out though:tup:

The fab incycler would work like the fab FTK in terms of diffusion. I looked at Fab FTK to get an idea of how the diffusion would work and from myself owning it of course, and compared it to this:
and videos like that. From there, it's pretty obvious from my and experience the fab taurus incycler would give the smoothest hit just from my understanding of how recyclers work.
I'm trying to get a function video, but this requires the wholesaler to have the same level of knowledge I do about water levels and functionality. I'm working on getting proper function videos. There is either too much water or too little water. Replicating a recycler is not easy if you don't smoke. The guy in the video I posted has the right water level. If I asked from China, he would have a LOT less water to the point where it barely recycles, or a TON more water to the point that it impedes function.
Edit3:
I'll post this again since it's an edit and you've already liked this post so you may miss this post @RollTheCar I have the function video of your piece. I've asked for permission to post it. I think he should add a CM to a half CM more water to be better function. You won't be able to see how the recycler portion works obviously since it's worked glass. But from my experience, for the smoothest hit and best function, you'd want a little more water. But it works well. One thing I can attest to is the super slit perc looks to be working VERY well which should add to a smoother hit. I wish I had slomo video of it, but this is also a reason why I was saying to @Whitewidow about perc function. I don't know what type of hit the piece is designed for without seeing the perc. Some percs like @Redtailglass instagram look to only have 4 slits, but they're larger to allow it to breath. Looks like it would give more flavor and less diffusion. So that's why I'm just being that cautious with any claim I make here.
I know that they may not function perfect, but I was just wondering in general compared to other pieces from this seller. I emailed them to see if I can get a video. If I get a link I'll post it up here.

I mean, I have a function video, but it sucks. It sucks badly because the whole piece is filled with water. So that's the thing. If he was actually hitting that piece normally, he would get splash back because it's FULL of water. But he's not. The piece clearly can't function like this. But you can't SEE it because the whole piece is colored except for a small section where you can see water splash up.
Being the organizer, glass enthusiast, with a lot of recyclers on hand, I just can't make any gauarantee whatsoever as to functionality. Unless the perc and recycler section is clear, NO ONE can give you any real guarantee the piece will work as the original designer intended.

From his other piece quality, if you really like it, go for it.
20160903103428593.jpg

I can't see the perc, I can't see the Recycler portion. Both could be of low quality, no video will ever show it.
I'm a cautious person, there are too many business incentives for a person to make a low quality piece like that and sell it since it's easy to cover the flaws of thepiece behind the colored sections of glass.

So please understand that I just can't give you that assurance that it even functions as well as other pieces he has nor will I without being able to see everything.

Edit: In general, function videos from China suck. That's what happens when you don't smoke. You don't know how much water to put in a piece for it to function well. I probably should do a youtube video at this point on water levels and how to ensure your piece is functioning correctly.

Edit2: To be clear, I bet the function is fine for the price and in comparison to all DHGate level stuff and his own stuff. It would just be irresponsible of me to tell you the function is good when there is no way for me to actually see that. It'd be a clear lie. I have the piece on order, if you want to wait until another time to try again, or just pay more for shipping and get it after I have tested it, please do so. I have every good design from him on order, even the Klein which I don't even like. So you'll get perfect water level function videos from myself once the order is finished.

Last edited:

Whitewidow

The fab incycler would work like the fab FTK in terms of diffusion. I looked at Fab FTK to get an idea of how the diffusion would work and from myself owning it of course, and compared it to this:
and videos like that. From there, it's pretty obvious from my and experience the fab taurus incycler would give the smoothest hit just from my understanding of how recyclers work.
I'm trying to get a function video, but this requires the wholesaler to have the same level of knowledge I do about water levels and functionality. I'm working on getting proper function videos. There is either too much water or too little water. Replicating a recycler is not easy if you don't smoke. The guy in the video I posted has the right water level. If I asked from China, he would have a LOT less water to the point where it barely recycles, or a TON more water to the point that it impedes function.
Edit3:
I'll post this again since it's an edit and you've already liked this post so you may miss this post @RollTheCar I have the function video of your piece. I've asked for permission to post it. I think he should add a CM to a half CM more water to be better function. You won't be able to see how the recycler portion works obviously since it's worked glass. But from my experience, for the smoothest hit and best function, you'd want a little more water. But it works well. One thing I can attest to is the super slit perc looks to be working VERY well which should add to a smoother hit. I wish I had slomo video of it, but this is also a reason why I was saying to @Whitewidow about perc function. I don't know what type of hit the piece is designed for without seeing the perc. Some percs like @Redtailglass instagram look to only have 4 slits, but they're larger to allow it to breath. Looks like it would give more flavor and less diffusion. So that's why I'm just being that cautious with any claim I make here.

I mean, I have a function video, but it sucks. It sucks badly because the whole piece is filled with water. So that's the thing. If he was actually hitting that piece normally, he would get splash back because it's FULL of water. But he's not. The piece clearly can't function like this. But you can't SEE it because the whole piece is colored except for a small section where you can see water splash up.
Being the organizer, glass enthusiast, with a lot of recyclers on hand, I just can't make any gauarantee whatsoever as to functionality. Unless the perc and recycler section is clear, NO ONE can give you any real guarantee the piece will work as the original designer intended.

From his other piece quality, if you really like it, go for it.

I can't see the perc, I can't see the Recycler portion. Both could be of low quality, no video will ever show it.
I'm a cautious person, there are too many business incentives for a person to make a low quality piece like that and sell it since it's easy to cover the flaws of thepiece behind the colored sections of glass.

So please understand that I just can't give you that assurance that it even functions as well as other pieces he has nor will I without being able to see everything.

Edit: In general, function videos from China suck. That's what happens when you don't smoke. You don't know how much water to put in a piece for it to function well. I probably should do a youtube video at this point on water levels and how to ensure your piece is functioning correctly.

Edit2: To be clear, I bet the function is fine for the price and in comparison to all DHGate level stuff and his own stuff. It would just be irresponsible of me to tell you the function is good when there is no way for me to actually see that. It'd be a clear lie. I have the piece on order, if you want to wait until another time to try again, or just pay more for shipping and get it after I have tested it, please do so. I have every good design from him on order, even the Klein which I don't even like. So you'll get perfect water level function videos from myself once the order is finished.

They sent me sent me some videos

To much water in the mai tai but has a slow return...

The slime is hard to tell but better water table

Oogendoogan

if the group buy is still going down, im in for one of those, a double mai tai or red elvis klein, and a matrix bubbler or two :tup:

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

abcd5432

Not hard for me to tell since they're the videos I requested. The mai tai has too much water. That's the first video I was telling you that they don't know how to test these.

The slyme is the exact amount of water you should use. I specifically requested that video based on my water testing of my own FTK. He just sent me the wrong one when he did it. Judging from this video, and keeping in mind the perc is more open on these as they're supposed to be super slit percs, you may need to adjust the water level a little more but the function looks good. The "rattle" sound is more akin to what you should be hearing. Because it's a well bottom, you may need to use less watter than a traditional FTK so you may want to take a centimeter less water than what I asked him to test with.

In my personal opinion, I would feel confident getting it.
I've asked him to clarify the design of the perc and if it's the super slit perc or not.

if the group buy is still going down, im in for one of those, a double mai tai or red elvis klein, and a matrix bubbler or two :tup:

PM me if you want some guidance or to change your order. Yours is pretty big and I want to make sure it's all perfect. Or email me. I want to make sure your order is correct. Elvis Klein is significantly more expensive. So if you want that, you'll need to let me know so I can work on it. That's the reason I haven't been recommending that.

abcd5432,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You haven't posted anything that gives me a reason to recommend you anything I'm doing. You break stuff easily lol. If I was you, I'd take $200-300 to Steven LMZ and have him give you a bulk ballin special deal and load up. Like get 50% off.

In part because new people like yourself could be included. You're not too late. It's by design, I'm not trying to get more than I can handle. I want to be able to point to the alternative choices easily, like I did with Ataxian above. I'm estimating about 2 weeks before I get every detail squared away.

@RollTheCar

@Baron23
It's hard to explain without video, image illustrations, etc. what piece will give a smoother hit as well as give a better recycling function. What it all boils down to is the fab gives a smoother hit than the klein.
I have a few glass blowers around.
I think I'll go custom so I can get what I want.
The mass population doesn't like what I like.

Depends a where someone is or has been?

CIVILIZED is not for everyone?
Glass was a great innovation.
We have other materials we haven't found yet?

Like I said, "maybe in 3,000 years"?

Wood for appliance?
No THANKS for art maybe?

Whitewidow

I would like to know more on the math here and how each piece for orders placed is assessed shipping cost. You said the supplier said it would be a $6 - $10 cost for shipping to you. Is this per piece? Then I understand you need to reship to buyers final destination which should be determined by your location and the buyers location and weight.

He told me $6-10 shipping for a GROUP buy, and VERY high for shipping for individual pieces. If I can't get a large discount from your one off price, then it will be good for me to know so I can inform everyone to contact him individually.

As an example for 8.5" slyme ftk HP-160702 you told me in a PM is going to be $80 - $90
You're looking at about $80-90 after shipping.

Below you said $75 -$80 Shipped. So Im a little confused.

Some good deals on the design stuff:
http://www.szhpbl.cn/content/?1082.html
This came out cheaper than what I expected. Maybe people don't like slyme or something and that's why.
20160903103428593.jpg

$75-80 shipped.

The supplier sent me a price sheet with the cost for all pieces.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8dIj5YElASRenB1VVA0dU9mN0k

The above example 8.5" slyme ftk HP-160702 is $54 for under 12, $49 for over 12.

So say $54 + $10 = $64. Then shipping cost to the end destination. On the high end of your estimate you saying another $26 for shipping with in the US? Seems a little steep considering its about $30 - $40 to ship a single piece from the supplier directly to the buyers. This dose not take into account bulk buying discounts.

Can you please elaborate on this?

abcd5432

If you have any issues with pricing, please order directly from hemping glass or through thick ass glass. The price list is there for you to make your own decision as to what you'd like to do. I may be doing a similar route of purchasing direct since my own order is large enough anyway and it may not be worth the hassle for me.

At this time, the group buy is closed temporarily until every person that has already signed up has been taken care of.

I haven't received emails back in a timely fashion, have had my details reposted on other forums, have the requested info I asked for sent to other forum users, and still haven't gotten the info I actually need since now he's dealing with everyone asking their own questions.

Thanks for the interest guys! I'll be sending emails to everyone to clarify their orders once I get emailed back.

Whitewidow

c
If you have any issues with pricing, please order directly from hemping glass or through thick ass glass. The price list is there for you to make your own decision as to what you'd like to do. I may be doing a similar route of purchasing direct since my own order is large enough anyway and it may not be worth the hassle for me.

At this time, the group buy is closed temporarily until every person that has already signed up has been taken care of.

I haven't received emails back in a timely fashion, have had my details reposted on other forums, have the requested info I asked for sent to other forum users, and still haven't gotten the info I actually need since now he's dealing with everyone asking their own questions.

Thanks for the interest guys! I'll be sending emails to everyone to clarify their orders once I get emailed back.

I never said I had an issue. I just asked for clarification how the money is handled, I would think everyone in it would want this information. If you provided details in other forums could you please link them? I had sent you my information last night now your telling me its closed and Im out?

Also I haven't asked him anything other than the videos which he sent along with the price sheet (which I didnt even ask for).

Last edited:
Whitewidow,
Reactions: brainiac

abcd5432

As I stated earlier:
After seeing details posted about this on other forums, combined other hurdles I'm dealing with currently, I'm working with the people who already committed.
They are my priority.

If you are unhappy with how I'm doing things please feel free to start a group buy and do things in your image or order alone with all of the information detailed and provided in this thread.

I won't take any personal offense. My own order is large enough now that I can personally order so hey if you can organize everything better please do so. I may even get in on your group buy. I'd asked for someone to set this up earlier and no one wanted to so if you or anyone else wants to set this up please do so.

Thanks,

Whitewidow

As I stated earlier:
After seeing details posted about this on other forums, combined other hurdles I'm dealing with currently, I'm working with the people who already committed.
They are my priority.

If you are unhappy with how I'm doing things please feel free to start a group buy and do things in your image or order alone with all of the information detailed and provided in this thread.

I won't take any personal offense. My own order is large enough now that I can personally order so hey if you can organize everything better please do so. I may even get in on your group buy. I'd asked for someone to set this up earlier and no one wanted to so if you or anyone else wants to set this up please do so.

Thanks,

I just wanted clarification on the process and fund allocation. I was not unhappy with the how you were managing the group buy, as I was going to get in on it too until you closed it.

Let me know if you have an opening in the future or if anyone of the committed falls through.

Thanks

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Got my Red Elvis Incycler and BMS Clone Saturday, finally got the chance to sit down and snap some pics for you folks.

Red Elvis Incycler - joins is slightly off size, my dropdown wobbles in the joint, messaged CCG, I'll take a discount or a dropdown that fits without wobbling as a fair solution.

http://i.imgur.com/jBjY03u.jpg

BMS Clone - heavily fumed with gold and silver which creates a pink/orange/green effect on the glass. Has a nice 4-hole ripper. Seller included a matching bowl w/ screen and a 4mm banger that was unfortunately at a 45 angle.

http://i.imgur.com/jPGvlDk.jpg

abcd5432

I just wanted clarification on the process and fund allocation. I was not unhappy with the how you were managing the group buy, as I was going to get in on it too until you closed it.

Let me know if you have an opening in the future or if anyone of the committed falls through.

Thanks

No you did not just want clarification.
You took a conversation that was in PM and you decided to take that public. Rather than respond to my PM, you took your response, and put in the public chat. If you only wanted clarification on the process and fund allocation, you were given that clarification and explanation in PM. You wanted more, whatever that may be.

It's not just against my OWN personal way of conducting myself, it's against forum policy.

"Do not post the contents of private conversations without permission from all parties involved."
http://fuckcombustion.com/rules/

I'm doing you a favor putting this together and going through all of this. If you want every single detail, as I have told you NUMEROUS times, organize this yourself.

This is the last I have to say on this.
-----------

Getting this back on topic....
ENhfYlb.jpg

TuoyfZf.jpg

My glass has a new home! Got to get the rest of my glass in there now.

Last edited:

jl420

No you did not just want clarification.
You took a conversation that was in PM and you decided to take that public. Rather than respond to my PM, you took your response, and put in the public chat. If you only wanted clarification on the process and fund allocation, you were given that clarification and explanation in PM. You wanted more, whatever that may be.

It's not just against my OWN personal way of conducting myself, it's against forum policy.

"Do not post the contents of private conversations without permission from all parties involved."
http://fuckcombustion.com/rules/

I'm doing you a favor putting this together and going through all of this. If you want every single detail, as I have told you NUMEROUS times, organize this yourself.

This is the last I have to say on this.
-----------

Getting this back on topic....
ENhfYlb.jpg

TuoyfZf.jpg

My glass has a new home! Got to get the rest of my glass in there now.

Hey Brother, there are many here who greatly appreciate what your doing for us and I think if we had any issues we wouldn't be doing this in the first place. You've given out all necessary info through PM and as for me I'm ready to follow...:rockon:

Top Bottom