Cheap High Quality Bubbler

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
J09v2xK.jpg

totally not the best, aesthetically-speaking but i feel CIVILIZED now. also works quite well

abcd5432

The amount of first world problems I have right now....

That keyboard though.... I'm about to go 10 keyless too. Mostly because my desk is so freaking tiny that I actually need the space. It's not even as wide as my monitor...

Edit:
I'd post a picture of my desk too... if it was ever that clean....

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
off-topic: I just rearranged my desk, posted pics in the Underdog thread.@abcd5432. TKL is the way to go.

on-topic: Not sure if I posted the resolution to my FC-188 thing but they gave me 40% off and were asking me to break it and "ask steven" if I wanted a reship. Don't think I'll be ordering from him again. Kinda lame. A crooked base... like... wat. isn't that probably the easiest part? Only a minor inconvenience and 40% off is nice but damn, for a month wait (+a week on refund) the shit should work as expected?

Also for those curious my playtime is around 130hours in Breath of the Wild so far... lololol :whoa:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
J09v2xK.jpg

totally not the best, aesthetically-speaking but i feel CIVILIZED now. also works quite well
EujFRdO.jpg

I thought wrong?
There are others using the FC187?
I left the smaller MOUTHPIECE in the FC186?
Works great however a reduced MOUTHPIECE would be the E-Ticket?

Now you may think I'm, "UNCIVILIZED"?

AFTER a, "WAKE & VAKE" SESSION I am, "CIVILIZED" (really)!

little maggie

Can someone recommend a bubbler that fits the following- I'm sure there are many but the simpler the better. Somehow even though I have 4 or 5 bubblers they are all male.
Simple bubbler,
under 12" but over 6",
18mm female
from one of the reputable DHgate sellers

little maggie,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
I'm very happy with my FC 186 from Stevenlmz79.
Pretty simple, stable, good to clean, nice taste, very effective.

Sorry, changed the measures. The FC 186 has nearly 14" incl. neck.

In your range I would take the FC-UFO from Stevenlmz79 because of its performance and versatiliy or similar in performance but without versatiliy of the FC-UFO the FC-187 from steven.

Last edited:
Hogni,

abcd5432

Can someone recommend a bubbler that fits the following- I'm sure there are many but the simpler the better. Somehow even though I have 4 or 5 bubblers they are all male.
Simple bubbler,
under 12" but over 6",
18mm female
from one of the reputable DHgate sellers

Hey we were just talking about a piece that would be great for you.

I can't link it because of the counterfeit label.

FC-187.
8 inches tall, female, simple reputable seller.
Google search Stevenlmz79 fc-187 to look at and purchase.

It is pictured in @ataxian image a couple posts before yours.

That's your best bet.

Good luck.

abcd5432,

throwawaytre3s

I have a few glass blowers around.
I think I'll go custom so I can get what I want.
The mass population doesn't like what I like.

Depends a where someone is or has been?

CIVILIZED is not for everyone?
Glass was a great innovation.
We have other materials we haven't found yet?

Like I said, "maybe in 3,000 years"?

Wood for appliance?
No THANKS for art maybe?

Ataxian, I'd be very interested in seeing what sort of features you'd like in a piece.

herb forester

off-topic: I just rearranged my desk, posted pics in the Underdog thread.@abcd5432. TKL is the way to go.

on-topic: Not sure if I posted the resolution to my FC-188 thing but they gave me 40% off and were asking me to break it and "ask steven" if I wanted a reship. Don't think I'll be ordering from him again. Kinda lame. A crooked base... like... wat. isn't that probably the easiest part? Only a minor inconvenience and 40% off is nice but damn, for a month wait (+a week on refund) the shit should work as expected?

Also for those curious my playtime is around 130hours in Breath of the Wild so far... lololol :whoa:
If you want a better option besides shysters, maybe check Hfy Glass. They also have a few other stores where you might find differing inventory of the same pieces. They have some nice matrix and semi-gridded percs, plus sovereignty and toro clones, and the only mobius 50t clone I've found so far (but we need to convince them to improve their smaller matrix). The big 60t from shyster and others are rather chuggy for the initial pull, and ruins the proper function imho. If you want a mostly drag-less piece that will perform better than the fake 60t, maybe check out their gridline to imperial. Excellent service from this vendor HFy ime.

herb forester,
Reactions: abcd5432

abcd5432

If you want a better option besides shysters, maybe check Hfy Glass. They also have a few other stores where you might find differing inventory of the same pieces. They have some nice matrix and semi-gridded percs, plus sovereignty and toro clones, and the only mobius 50t clone I've found so far (but we need to convince them to improve their smaller matrix). The big 60t from shyster and others are rather chuggy for the initial pull, and ruins the proper function imho. If you want a mostly drag-less piece that will perform better than the fake 60t, maybe check out their gridline to imperial. Excellent service from this vendor HFy ime.
This post is 100% spot on.

abcd5432,

almost there

Hey I ordered the same thing from the same vendor and it arrived 3 days ago with all sorts of defects. Just about every bit from the perc to the joint is slanted and off center. They offered for me to break it and have it replaced orget 40%off next order. I'm going to tell them to give me the 40% off now bc I rather work with a flawed piece than to wait another couple of weeks.

almost there,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

little maggie

Link?

I missed this but there are always complaints from someone. Putting together a buy like this takes major time and work. It's great that you took this on to help others.

No you did not just want clarification.
You took a conversation that was in PM and you decided to take that public. Rather than respond to my PM, you took your response, and put in the public chat. If you only wanted clarification on the process and fund allocation, you were given that clarification and explanation in PM. You wanted more, whatever that may be.

It's not just against my OWN personal way of conducting myself, it's against forum policy.

"Do not post the contents of private conversations without permission from all parties involved."
http://fuckcombustion.com/rules/

I'm doing you a favor putting this together and going through all of this. If you want every single detail, as I have told you NUMEROUS times, organize this yourself.

This is the last I have to say on this.
-----------

Getting this back on topic....
ENhfYlb.jpg

TuoyfZf.jpg

My glass has a new home! Got to get the rest of my glass in there now.

Last edited by a moderator:
little maggie,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Hey I ordered the same thing from the same vendor and it arrived 3 days ago with all sorts of defects. Just about every bit from the perc to the joint is slanted and off center. They offered for me to break it and have it replaced orget 40%off next order. I'm going to tell them to give me the 40% off now bc I rather work with a flawed piece than to wait another couple of weeks.

I have other pieces I could have used the meantime, so I wish I just broke it. Mine just wobbles slightly but functions perfectly, which is a good thing at least... It's only a slight annoyance but definitely one that shouldn't be there. At the end of the day I spent like $13 after the refund but it should have never happened to begin with and I'd rather have paid full price for something that came as advertised

abcd5432

I have other pieces I could have used the meantime, so I wish I just broke it. Mine just wobbles slightly but functions perfectly, which is a good thing at least... It's only a slight annoyance but definitely one that shouldn't be there. At the end of the day I spent like $13 after the refund but it should have never happened to begin with and I'd rather have paid full price for something that came as advertised

Look at the terms of purchase. You can and should email them to resolve things. But worse comes to worse, I believe the terms of purchase are highly in the buyers favor on dhgate.

Getting a full refund and keeping a piece should be possible if the piece isn't as advertised.

From my reading, usually sellers offer less than you are actually entitled to receiving.

abcd5432

Ataxian, I'd be very interested in seeing what sort of features you'd like in a piece.
You won't find many pieces on DHGate that fit what @ataxian wants.
This is why he mods the mouth piece to fix the mouthpiece people use on DHGate and just glass blowing in general. He prefers tiny mouth pieces that allow you to sip better.

Search "PG012 StevenLMZ79"

That's the only piece I know of that would be a piece he would like out the box with no mod.

My long term hope is that I can get some of these Chinese glass blowers to blow the mouth pieces the way we like.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You won't find many pieces on DHGate that fit what @ataxian wants.
This is why he mods the mouth piece to fix the mouthpiece people use on DHGate and just glass blowing in general. He prefers tiny mouth pieces that allow you to sip better.

Search "PG012 StevenLMZ79"

That's the only piece I know of that would be a piece he would like out the box with no mod.

My long term hope is that I can get some of these Chinese glass blowers to blow the mouth pieces the way we like.
GOOD LUCK!
They don't even know what CANNABIS is?
Don't expect the future?

We need to create our own movement.

Many people are happy with the way things are!

You maybe one of the few who seeks = CIVILIZATION

Maybe we will not live long enough to see advancement?

abcd5432

GOOD LUCK!
They don't even know what CANNABIS is?
Don't expect the future?

We need to create our own movement.

Many people are happy with the way things are!

You maybe one of the few who seeks = CIVILIZATION

Maybe we will not live long enough to see advancement?

Lol, that's what I'm doing. You think I'm the type of customer to simply buy something....
Oh no....
You mistake me for someone else.
I'm person who won't leave them alone until they make glass the way I want it. I'll fly out there myself if I have to!

jl420

Lol, that's what I'm doing. You think I'm the type of customer to simply buy something....
Oh no....
You mistake me for someone else.
I'm person who won't leave them alone until they make glass the way I want it. I'll fly out there myself if I have to!

Like I stated before, "If you want to charge then we will follow !!!!!!":rockon:

jl420,
Reactions: ataxian

herb forester

Link?

I missed this but there are always complaints from someone. Putting together a buy like this takes major time and work. It's great that you took this on to help others.
Not sure I follow you exactly, but I wasn't referring to the group-buy. And I didn't mean anything bad about Zhang/Hemping, haven't dealt with him yet. Stevenlmz79 screwed me over with a huge side order of hassle, so I'll never buy there again. Ime DHgate is actually pretty terrible at mediating between customers and the vendor, almost as bad as Stevenlmz79 and his fake-name alter-egos.

For problem shipments I highly recommend just disputing through your credit card to save all the aggravation, much easier and it sends quite a nice bit of trouble to the unscrupulous vendor as a thank/fuck-you present. Fwiw, I'm extremely loyal and very generous to those who treat me respectfully, and ruthless to those who try to cheat/steal from me. Just shining my light on some assholes, and definitely appreciate when others here have provided the same courtesy.

Here are some stores (maybe all same vendor) carrying the Hfy/Phoenix products I mentioned:

[Links removed]

Modnote: 5 links to labeled counterfeit glass removed

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Not sure I follow you exactly, but I wasn't referring to the group-buy. And I didn't mean anything bad about Zhang/Hemping, haven't dealt with him yet. Stevenlmz79 screwed me over with a huge side order of hassle, so I'll never buy there again. Ime DHgate is actually pretty terrible at mediating between customers and the vendor, almost as bad as Stevenlmz79 and his fake-name alter-egos.

For problem shipments I highly recommend just disputing through your credit card to save all the aggravation, much easier and it sends quite a nice bit of trouble to the unscrupulous vendor as a thank/fuck-you present. Fwiw, I'm extremely loyal and very generous to those who treat me respectfully, and ruthless to those who try to cheat/steal from me. Just shining my light on some assholes, and definitely appreciate when others here have provided the same courtesy.

Here are some stores (maybe all same vendor) carrying the Hfy/Phoenix products I mentioned:
Most of my piece are from steven79 ?

I never got a bad piece from him?
I only have 19 or 20 now?
40 water pipes at one time?
The price is perfect.
Tomorrow it's back to CUSTOM.
www.dhgate.com has served a purpose.
Rdo0Qjd.jpg

steven79 = FC187 (I think?)

herb forester

Most of my piece are from steven79 ?

I never got a bad piece from him?
I only have 19 or 20 now?
40 water pipes at one time?
The price is perfect.
Tomorrow it's back to CUSTOM.
www.dhgate.com has served a purpose.
Rdo0Qjd.jpg

steven79 = FC187 (I think?)
Oh yeah, well even though your reading list is always exemplary, I think shysters suck and some other members here agree.

If only Hitch had smoked more weed and less tobacco, can you imagine the kind of commentary he'd be giving lately? Some snowflake shattering shit for sure. Trotskyist, neo-con, what would they have called him this time?

Here's a nice 9" ion matrix clone from Hfy/Phoenix. Similar shape to the old classic d20d from Sunshinestore but beefier, and I like the neck angle better than the sidecar versions. [Link removed]

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

herb forester,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom