Cheap High Quality Bubbler

CalyxSmokr

I'm looking for a bubbler for my Arizer extreme and found this one. Does it look any good for $29CDN? I've got zero experience with bubblers so I'm looking for advice.
https://www.amazon.ca/Tree-Glass-Green-clear-Color/dp/B01CX48U48/

51Zzil2TufL._SL1000_.jpg
I would opt for a female rather than male if it is just for arizer air

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
The joint size doesn't make any difference in airflow (any real noticeable difference, anyway). Don't worry 'bout that.

Nothing personal, but I disagree here. The difference between 14mm & 18mm isn't great, but it is noticeable. Especially considering that many 14mm's we see on smaller pieces are male. It isn't always worse - in fact in some cases better IMO - but it is different. Even more different when looking at it from the other side - like within a vape. A vape that is 18mm native throttled down to 14mm will usually give a considerably different hit. You'll definitely notice a difference when you drop an 18mm>14mm bushing in your 18mm glass, too. That's not to say that these differences are a big deal between different pieces. But, some people will probably prefer one size to the other, and many will prefer one or the other used in different situations or looking for different performance.

I would replace "decent aeration of vapor" with "minimal to moderate diffusion of vapor through water."

In-line percs, circs (circular perc/UFO), 2-4 hole percs are all good examples.

If you're like most you'll want one chamber and a perc that doesn't have the most diffusion of the bubbles of vapor (these would be things like matrix percs, fritted discs, lots of honeycombs, etc). Unlike smoke that needs this to smooth the hit out, vapor only needs a little to condition the hit. This is subject to preference, of course. More diffusion also strips flavor, so that's the trade-off.

Definitely agree here. Less diffusion is much better for vapor IMO. More diffusion will steal more flavor, and I don't see any reason to dumb down the flavor with vapor. Smoke? Yes, for sure. But stay away from bubble stackers unless you're just looking for cool visuals or you don't really like the taste of vapor or find it too harsh. I do think most of what are called matrix percs (especially from China) can be easily tamed by your draw so they don't necessarily fit in this category. Things like FC-187's or the D-020 series do great with a controlled draw. But, fritts, double honeycombs and some of the more intricate combinations we see on here will really knock your vapor flavor back. Honestly just a guess, but think they will rob at least a little effect, too. And, they are usually harder to clean and keep clean.

turdhole

vagabond
You must have at least 100 pieces?

I got this a couple of months ago however I use it daily.

It's cheap so theirs not a risk with $!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/getPr...88352605&pid=ff8080815621afc901562ff2a3cf3acd

Kind of over medicated = CIVILIZED

haha i dont keep most of this shit. i constantly go back to my american glass.

daily driver - apix design stemline
occasional rotation - zob zebello perc bubbler (dont like the huge flared mouthpiece), dave goldstein tube (i swear the fritted disc steal THC), ROOR Zumo
chinese pieces at the moment -diffusion pump rig, mobius matrix side car knock off (mouthpiece too short/close to bowl)

and currently have a custom apix rig being made for flowers

as for the gravlabs copy you posted, i'd be in at $18-$20 max.

who's got the best recessed joint bubbler? link?

New%20Arrival%20glass%20bong%20fab%20beaker%2014mm%20standard%20female%20joint%20High%20quality%20Thick%20Glass%20Free%20Shipping.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-arrival-glass-bong-fab-beaker-14mm-standard/388355606.html

i kind of like this ^

Last edited:
turdhole,
Reactions: ataxian

little maggie

This may help:http://www.arizersolovaporizer.com/using-your-extreme-q-with-water/

But you can buy everything you need for the eq (including water adaptors from Ddave by buying one of his mods or mini mods for the EQ. You just need to buy an inexpensive bubbler. I've bought mods from him for my EQ and they work better than the original material. http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-DDave-M...306794?hash=item1c6c22d6aa:g:2GIAAOSwnipWVNMr
I have several bubblers of different sizes. I think that some version of the DO20 is the easiest and most consistent bubbler but the only place I know to buy one is from DHgate. I use my UFO with the EQ which may not be ideal but is simple to use with the tubes.

Last edited:

throwawaytre3s

I know right now I'm waiting on a new little 5 inch dab rig to come in from dhgate. It was headed to JFK in NY, but after it got scanned in for some reason is says it's at chicago. Must have been a USPS goof, which is to be expected I suppose. Their tracking system barely works.

I've seen it called a WP027, but I haven't found many references to it under that name. I got it because I needed a little desktop rig, and it seems to fit the bill exactly. I may even throw my nano on it with an adapter.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/best-quality-two-function-clear-mini-bubbler/200021275.html

best-quality-water-pipes-two-function-clear.jpg

mplx

I know right now I'm waiting on a new little 5 inch dab rig to come in from dhgate. It was headed to JFK in NY, but after it got scanned in for some reason is says it's at chicago. Must have been a USPS goof, which is to be expected I suppose. Their tracking system barely works.

I've seen it called a WP027, but I haven't found many references to it under that name. I got it because I needed a little desktop rig, and it seems to fit the bill exactly. I may even throw my nano on it with an adapter.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/best-quality-two-function-clear-mini-bubbler/200021275.html

best-quality-water-pipes-two-function-clear.jpg

I bought that one a few months ago. It`s a nice little bubbler that i use sometimes with my launchbox. You`ll be surprised about how small it is. But it works well for a LB; i don`t know about dabbing, maybe that works even better.

2dk9x5w.jpg

And with a D020

90ouc4.jpg

Last edited:

throwawaytre3s

I bought that one a few months ago. It`s a nice little bubbler that i use sometimes with my launchbox. You`ll be surprised about how small it is. But it works well for a LB; i don`t know about dabbing, maybe that works even better.

2dk9x5w.jpg

And with a D020

90ouc4.jpg

That looks perfect, exactly what I was expecting! I think the small size will help with dabbing for the flavor at least. It's nice and small so my nano should milk it beautifully. It'll be an improvement over the MFLB UFO I've been using with my nano for the past 6 months.
Also, I ordered two of these:
18.8mm%20100%25%20real%20quartz%20nail%20for%20water%20pipe%20free%20shipping.jpg

I know this is a bubbler thread, I'll let you guys know how these nails work out.

Last edited:

Dammit

I haven't been here in ages and I hope this is the right thread for this question. I have a Mobius Matrix sidecar knock off and want to use it as an oil rig as well. The problem I'm seeing is that the matrix has a recessed female joint, so any quartz banger I buy, I may run into clearance issues. I think two possible solutions is this style of banger, or this banger set, in order to get good clearance for heating. Any mobius maxtrix sidecar owners have any insight? Or should I just buy a whole new rig for oil all together? All recommendations are welcomed.http://www.dhgate.com/product/quart...4mm-18mm-male/388268923.html#cart_view-1-null

nihil

Member, Known Well
I haven't been here in ages and I hope this is the right thread for this question. I have a Mobius Matrix sidecar knock off and want to use it as an oil rig as well. The problem I'm seeing is that the matrix has a recessed female joint, so any quartz banger I buy, I may run into clearance issues. I think two possible solutions is this style of banger, or this banger set, in order to get good clearance for heating. Any mobius maxtrix sidecar owners have any insight? Or should I just buy a whole new rig for oil all together? All recommendations are welcomed.

Personally, I'd get the FC-710 bubbler (someone correct me if I got the name wrong, haven't been on this thread in a while as well). I have both and would never even consider the sidecar as an option for concentrates. The FC-710 is the ONLY bubbler I use for concentrates, and it is perfect in every way. I think I paid $30 or $40 for it. I'm sure someone on here can provide a link.

Dammit

Personally, I'd get the FC-710 bubbler (someone correct me if I got the name wrong, haven't been on this thread in a while as well). I have both and would never even consider the sidecar as an option for concentrates. The FC-710 is the ONLY bubbler I use for concentrates, and it is perfect in every way. I think I paid $30 or $40 for it. I'm sure someone on here can provide a link.
Cool, I'll definitely look into it.

Lemmings

Padawan Glass Cutter
Accessory Maker
I have used different straight tubes and beakers with ;)

feeling a little silly posting just for this, but how did u get those cute little vape icons in your signature line?? When I mouse over them I get no html action and I didn't see a way to do that in the profile settings...

Lemmings,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Baron23

HI guys - I'm thinking about getting some Chinese glass as an alternate to my C2 stemless (which I like a lot...very functional).

I'm sure that this is somewhere in this thread, but at almost 900 pages please forgive me for asking outright:

A DHGate seller was mentioned as a good source and his name is 'Steve'. Would that be stevenlmz89 with this store and is he still a good supplier: http://www.dhgate.com/store/14770203#st-navigation-storehome

Baron23,
Reactions: ataxian

Dammit

I'm sure that this is somewhere in this thread, but at almost 900 pages please forgive me for asking outright:

A DHGate seller was mentioned as a good source and his name is 'Steve'. Would that be stevenlmz89 with this store and is he still a good supplier: http://www.dhgate.com/store/14770203#st-navigation-storehome

Yeah, that's the guy! I can vouch for stevenlmz89. I ordered my mobius matrix sidecar off him and I love it. It came relatively quickly and as described. Would definitely buy from him again.

Top Bottom