Cheap High Quality Bubbler

UnidenWallet

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Bought this over a week ago. Seller shipped it insanely fast, it arrived to Los Angeles within 48 hours.

Unfortunately US Customs shipped it back to China. :bang::bang::bang: This is my 3rd item sent back to China. I'm fucking sick of it.

Feel bad for you.

Did customs contact you / explained you why they ship it back?

UnidenWallet

Has anyone ordered the double perc hydratube GB-317 from Yingman and if so any shipping confirmation?

I talked to yingmin when he put these up for sale 2 weeks ago. He told me the double perc is just a sample only, and if more people ordered, then he'd make more.

Feel bad for you.

Did customs contact you / explained you why they ship it back?

Nope, no explanation. The USPS tracking just stops when it arrives in customs. Then about a week or two later, the Chinese tracking site DHgate uses tells me that my item has been sent back to China.

mestizo

Nope, no explanation. The USPS tracking just stops when it arrives in customs. Then about a week or two later, the Chinese tracking site DHgate uses tells me that my item has been sent back to China.
Maybe a rogue customs officer pissed at the China and USA trade, sending packages back to frustrate customers.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Maybe a rogue customs officer pissed at the China and USA trade, sending packages back to frustrate customers.
So much frustration!

I just vape to relief 1st world problems:
GWiWVNk.jpg

18mm GonG my 14mm is cracked!
CIVILIZED anyway!

OGB mouth piece and the rest is dhgate! (FC UFO + couplers)

SHATTER = MAX FLIGHT
GDP = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Can you explain which pieces you got off dhgate and what's going on there
I'm having custom piece's made in CA.

I do or did have 30 pieces from dhgate maybe more?

I like the D020 for a portable.
Their are other's that function unreal as well!

The D022 for a LOG.

People like the D020-D (I don't have this one)

Most of the FC stuff on dhgate

small can = portable
medium can = LOG
Large can = Desk Top

Don't know if it's the right way however this is my logic?
Liberty
Clear glass
Sun Shine Store
kathy057
FC (I think Steven is the guy)
Some like others

As Long as I have plenty of CANNABIS & SHATTER it's all good!

Friday = CIVILIZED

abcd5432

Sorry if I wasn't specific, I meant in the picture itself. I was looking on how to recreate that piece since it's pretty interesting and the OGB mouthpiece I could get the way I like as well which would be interesting.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Anyone know of a good pre-cooler/ash catcher?

Just lookin for something new to pair to a J-hook that could rest nicely on a desk.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry if I wasn't specific, I meant in the picture itself. I was looking on how to recreate that piece since it's pretty interesting and the OGB mouthpiece I could get the way I like as well which would be interesting.
The ASH COLLECTER is from cathy057 (doesn't matter it's 18mm) any will work.
The main piece is a FC UFO.
I used male 18mm x 18mm + 18mm x 18mm female to male x 18mm x 18mm coupler for clearance for the ASH COLLECTER.

OGB's make's high quality pieces so I will get a bunch of their stuff. (@Justpassedu gave me the lead)

Giant tinker toys or LEGGO'S!

Whatever analogy you want to use.

Think like a PLUMBER or PIPE FITTER.

HECK CLIP's to keep it all together

Last edited:

diseaze

So this has been mentioned a couple times in this thread, but there's not been any definitive conclusion made. Is CCG not shipping to CA or zip codes starting with 9 or 8 anymore? If so, does anyone know a reputable seller that has d-cyclers that will ship to CA?

hanfhead

is high
So this has been mentioned a couple times in this thread, but there's not been any definitive conclusion made. Is CCG not shipping to CA or zip codes starting with 9 or 8 anymore? If so, does anyone know a reputable seller that has d-cyclers that will ship to CA?

I don't know but mine got returned coming through chicago ISC. USPS tracking showed nothing scanned after arrival but after another user said check dhgate's tracking it said it arrived back in china and "Held by Customs". I reordered and messaged ccg but this sucks.

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.

diseaze

I don't know but mine got returned coming through chicago ISC. USPS tracking showed nothing scanned after arrival but after another user said check dhgate's tracking it said it arrived back in china and "Held by Customs". I reordered and messaged ccg but this sucks.
That sucks man. Hopefully you can at least get a refund or something. Keep us posted though! Maybe your luck will change soon.

diseaze,
Reactions: hanfhead

little maggie

I'm looking for a bubbler for my Arizer extreme and found this one. Does it look any good for $29CDN? I've got zero experience with bubblers so I'm looking for advice.
https://www.amazon.ca/Tree-Glass-Green-clear-Color/dp/B01CX48U48/

51Zzil2TufL._SL1000_.jpg
Translating- it is about 9 inches. I have one that's similar and it works fine. I have one that's about6 inches and it is too small. I never know what to do with the tops since they seem useless. One addiition you might want to get is a female adaptor or 2. ONe with a 14mm end and an 18 and one with 2 14mm.

Last edited:
little maggie,
Reactions: Ron

Ron

I never thought about the bubbler tipping over but I should! I notice that the connections are 14mm, how much less drag would there be with 18mm connectors? I don't really like sucking on a bubbler so hard my chest goes concave!

Ron,

KimDracula

The joint size doesn't make any difference in airflow (any real noticeable difference, anyway). Don't worry 'bout that.

KimDracula,
Reactions: Ron

Ron

So the things I should worry about is:
- ease of connection to the arizer EQ
- stable base so I don't tip it
- decent aeration of vapor
- Cost!
Anything else?

KimDracula

I would replace "decent aeration of vapor" with "minimal to moderate diffusion of vapor through water."

In-line percs, circs (circular perc/UFO), 2-4 hole percs are all good examples.

If you're like most you'll want one chamber and a perc that doesn't have the most diffusion of the bubbles of vapor (these would be things like matrix percs, fritted discs, lots of honeycombs, etc). Unlike smoke that needs this to smooth the hit out, vapor only needs a little to condition the hit. This is subject to preference, of course. More diffusion also strips flavor, so that's the trade-off.

Top Bottom