Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
XqGSJZB.jpg
Very nice piece!
Just have somebody fix it!
I'm having all my mouth-pieces cut off all the dhgate stuff.
The JHOOKS (SHERLOCKS) from sunshine store make a better mouth-piece.

Like the FC-UFO has a UPRIGHT female?
Why not a male DOWNSTEM?

CLASH of CULTURES! (everywhere).

What if Quality Assurance became part of the work life?

subway13029

Very nice piece!
Just have somebody fix it!
I'm having all my mouth-pieces cut off all the dhgate stuff.
The JHOOKS (SHERLOCKS) from sunshine store make a better mouth-piece.

Like the FC-UFO has a UPRIGHT female?
Why not a male DOWNSTEM?

CLASH of CULTURES! (everywhere).

What if Quality Assurance became part of the work life?
There was a piece on here that was like the ufo kinda and it had a male underneath where u could use it a big ashcatcher or add a j hook. Help me out people..it was right before the fc mod came out and it was similar

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
I'd still roll the dice, though qc is obviously lacking. It's not a pinhole it should have been caught. It makes a beautiful paperweight now though.
Man I was a little salty that mine hadn't shipped when I saw you and somebody else had touch downs but now I'm glad I'm part of a later batch. Hope you get a prompt refund/return without too much trouble.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Man I was a little salty that mine hadn't shipped when I saw you and somebody else had touch downs but now I'm glad I'm part of a later batch. Hope you get a prompt refund/return without too much trouble.
No worries guys, I've been communicating with the seller and he is a stand up guy. After taking a few more media clips he has agreed it is not functional and will be sending a brand new piece to amend the situation.

Damn! As if the New Liger and Sapphire aren't enough spent this week! Today's my Little Girls 9th Birthday, looks like a broke August! I'm going to sale my Steve straight Fab something i never do. But his isn't that nice!

Baron23

Aww man. Mine is PERFECT!

The double mai tai is beautiful in any light, and the 60 slit perc might be the smoothest in the collection.
14951116-0E8A-4646-9E25-02CCE5D2E5B8_zpsws8qcogl.jpg

25d63125-40b9-420d-982b-040ce39b5eb3_zpswxexvgms.jpg

79c2d90a-26e3-470b-89f8-ec0f1366daf0_zpsqdrt57bs.jpg
Is the bottom one TAG? I thought you had a TAG double Mai Tai? The top one looks like the DHGate model's color but the bottom....not sure why, but I thought you bought one from Thick Ass Glass?

If so, any difference in performance?

Baron23,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
There was a piece on here that was like the ufo kinda and it had a male underneath where u could use it a big ashcatcher or add a j hook. Help me out people..it was right before the fc mod came out and it was similar

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...-perc/259562203.html#s1-0-1b;searl|1975912839
Or

http://www.ioffer.com/i/pyramid-perc-beaker-ashcatcher-bubbler-combo-not-bong-548535156?i=294246648
Is the bottom one TAG? I thought you had a TAG double Mai Tai? The top one looks like the DHGate model's color but the bottom....not sure why, but I thought you bought one from Thick Ass Glass?

If so, any difference in performance?

Those are all the same piece in different light. and the artist is One in the same I believe. This would just be the higher end "super slit version" but Mine is from the seller on DH Gate. He also creates TaG glass as well for them, he usually only does special orders of 5 or more but he split this one up for us. So this artist creates TAG's high end glass but it's all special order. TaG Doesn't order straight fabs from him to my knowledge and they usually don't order theirs with full colored necks. They do get their recyclers him I know.

Damn! Looks amazing! Would love to see a water test of this guy.

I would pay $300 for the rig I received and my friend still doesn't believe me that is was made in China. if that tells you anything.
It's on par with middle of the line american glass IMO. Good luck finding it's US counterpart for under $500 though.

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Damn! Looks amazing! Would love to see a water test of this guy.
I would pay $300 for the rig I received and my friend still doesn't believe me that is was made in China. if that tells you anything.
It's on par with middle of the line american glass IMO. Good luck finding it's US counterpart for under $500 though.

I'm ordering one of those next week! This week it was Bucket, Cap, Sapphire! That piece is nice if you say it is. I've watched your purchases you're knowledgeable enough to know quality! I'm more interested in the perc over the colors though. It's really nice!

Justpassedu

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...-perc/259562203.html#s1-0-1b;searl|1975912839
Or

http://www.ioffer.com/i/pyramid-perc-beaker-ashcatcher-bubbler-combo-not-bong-548535156?i=294246648

Those are all the same piece in different light. and the artist is One in the same I believe. This would just be the higher end "super slit version" but Mine is from the seller on DH Gate. He also creates TaG glass as well for them, he usually only does special orders of 5 or more but he split this one up for us. So this artist creates TAG's high end glass but it's all special order. TaG Doesn't order straight fabs from him to my knowledge and they usually don't order theirs with full colored necks. They do get their recyclers him I know.

Pretty sweet rig , I may have to get 1 now , loving the colors also. Why are there two listings for it with the same seller that are a few dollars apart and one says 2mm thickness , the other doesn't , any differences ?

SSVUN~YAH

My purple ftk finally showed up. It was worth the wait, function is on point! Yes I water tested it first this time. :) This is a very thick piece, hoss! Loving the China Headies, never thought I would say that...
dOD2ZcN.jpg

Pretty sweet rig , I may have to get 1 now , loving the colors also. Why are there two listings for it with the same seller that are a few dollars apart and one says 2mm thickness , the other doesn't , any differences ?
Yup one has a thicker neck.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

Those are a mistake he made with a really thin neck (2mm) other than that they are the same. I would pay the extra $15 for the thicker neck :2c:

Thcgos

Vape Addict
Or

Youtube video won't load for me.
:huh:
Would love to see how it functions before I purchase it.
U8XUdFB.jpg

Re-uploaded for people outside US:
Hope you don't mind @mrbonsai420

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

Any opinion on how well this one would work with a log like an enano?

Any opinion if the mai tai or ftk would be good with an E-nano? Right amount of diffusion and angle/height?
If it's only use will be a Nano, I would definitely go with the straight fab. I probably won't use my UD with the ftk but when I get my replacement fab I will. The base on the ftk is tiny, but that's my only gripe.

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
If it's only use will be a Nano, I would definitely go with the straight fab. I probably won't use my UD with the ftk but when I get my replacement fab I will. The base on the ftk is tiny, but that's my only gripe.
How about drag? Or did the 18mm fix that with more air flow?

Using enough water to vortex my clear CCG 14mm FTK is a drag monster.

063_XOBX,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom