Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh yeah, well even though your reading list is always exemplary, I think shysters suck and some other members here agree.

If only Hitch had smoked more weed and less tobacco, can you imagine the kind of commentary he'd be giving lately? Some snowflake shattering shit for sure. Trotskyist, neo-con, what would they have called him this time?

Here's a nice 9" ion matrix clone from Hfy/Phoenix. Similar shape to the old classic d20d from Sunshinestore but beefier, and I like the neck angle better than the sidecar versions. [Link removed]

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed
I was going to stay silent.

CHRISTOPHER HITCHEN'S was so great in my small world of thought.

CANNABIS is safer than MILK?

Society has poisoned everything.
Too bad there is not free thinking to the level for
CIVILIZATION.

We won't live to see CIVILIZATION complete.

I will look for CUSTOM GLASS tomorrow.
DHGATE was good while it lasted?

Do what you must!

abcd5432

@ataxian StevenLMZ79 is my preferred DHGate vendor. I don't think I need 20 pieces from DHGate anymore after seeing more options. I had 20 pieces ready to go though but now I'll only get 3 and get some other stuff.
But his selection isn't that large. I'll probably be working my way to 40 water pipes. Hence why I got my display case so I can safely store everything. I just need to clean everything up now and put it inside lol. I don't want to put dirty pieces inside it now :(
Pretty much I just talk it out with the vendor and they fix my issue. I'm not dying to get any pieces though so I understand the frustration others have when they order a piece and it's not how they want it to be and they have to wait and not have something good to smoke. Unlike other users we have a ton of pieces to smoke out of while we wait.

@herb forester
Instead of direct linking, I just try to find a google search term that has it as the first result. I think that's ok?

Interested in whatever pieces you were talking about

I personally think the d20d is not good anymore. There are so many better/updated pieces since that came out I don't know why you'd want to hold yourself back to it.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Bought 4 pieces from Steven last year and everytime it was a perfect deal.
Well proceeded pieces, top cs, shipping with low costs and w/o customs to Germany (they send it via the NL, dont know how they avoid paying taxes in the NL, but when coming from a country of the EU there comes no customs in GER). I hate hazzle with customs more than additional costs!

Hogni,

herb forester

Public discussion of staff decisions is not allowed. Warning point issued.
@ataxian StevenLMZ79 is my preferred DHGate vendor. I don't think I need 20 pieces from DHGate anymore after seeing more options. I had 20 pieces ready to go though but now I'll only get 3 and get some other stuff.
But his selection isn't that large. I'll probably be working my way to 40 water pipes. Hence why I got my display case so I can safely store everything. I just need to clean everything up now and put it inside lol. I don't want to put dirty pieces inside it now :(
Pretty much I just talk it out with the vendor and they fix my issue. I'm not dying to get any pieces though so I understand the frustration others have when they order a piece and it's not how they want it to be and they have to wait and not have something good to smoke. Unlike other users we have a ton of pieces to smoke out of while we wait.

@herb forester
Instead of direct linking, I just try to find a google search term that has it as the first result. I think that's ok?

I personally think the d20d is not good anymore. There are so many better/updated pieces since that came out I don't know why you'd want to hold yourself back to it.
Regarding the Hfy ion clone, it is way nicer than the 20d, with better matrix perc.

Im done now. After spending my effort digging up all those links to share, the disrespect is just too much this time. And they were links to storefronts, not products. You guys have fun (the non-shitheads anyway), ciao.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

@herb forester

My CUSTOM pieces I loved.
However they were a lot of $$$$.
I dropped everyone of them.

You only need one good one.
Collecting cheap glass?
I'm guilty of collecting crap.
I have 11 atomizers?
Boxes of MODS?
SEEDS?
PARTS?
VAPORIZERS?

For some the cheap glass is affordable.

agualabstacos might be a better source?

I like dhgate because if it's $30 or $300 they break just as fast.

Now you only need one or two?

However HUMAN want's are INSATIABLE.

We always want more!

Are we CIVILIZED?

Last edited by a moderator:

abcd5432

@ataxian I have no problem hoarding cheaper glass. As long as it works I'm happy.

If I was going to order custom from cheap glass, I'd spend about $500 and get multiples of a design. I think I'd at least ask for 8 of them.

Honestly changing the mouthpiece can't be that hard. Some of the flared out mouthpieces are ridiculously annoying

abcd5432,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian Hi Lord of cheap glass, ;)

what are your absolute favourite ones in your experience and why?
First of all: Thank you!

1. small can = portables
What I use: LIBERTY Glass (small mouthpiece)
All the D series from the sun shine store (dh)
D020 I like with a portable that stands out.

2. Medium sized can = Log vapes (mid range)
I use bubblers mostly.
FC UFO (OGB mouthpiece), D022 (OLD however works) FC MOUTHPIECE (just need to cut off the mouthpiece and put a male 18mm fitting)

3. LARGE CAN DESK TOP
FC 187 - FC 186 - WILSON KOCK OFF

Sometimes I vaporize dry when I want to smoke.

My wife won't let me?

VAPING is all I do now + FLAVOR is AMAZING.

I like water path to the max.

Now note I'm not a expert!

I just medicate with CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

Everything works.
Find your groove?

abcd5432

What are you using for transportation @ataxian ?

I'm getting a pelican case and a grasshopper for my portable setups. Waiting to see if any of my new orders need to be put in there.

Im not buying the grasshopper or third minivap though until 4/20. Got to see what the sales are.

Where you take your stuff too? I want a portable setup for hiking or some stuff. Like I go hiking lol....

abcd5432,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What are you using for transportation @ataxian ?

I'm getting a pelican case and a grasshopper for my portable setups. Waiting to see if any of my new orders need to be put in there.

Im not buying the grasshopper or third minivap though until 4/20. Got to see what the sales are.

Where you take your stuff too? I want a portable setup for hiking or some stuff. Like I go hiking lol....
cPmIkrL.jpg

I'm afraid to vape outside my home?

I take a MOD filled with EJUICE (no nic) + KIEF +
DABS of SHATTER = STEALTH

BOATING & DRIVING = CIVILIZED

abcd5432

Oh, where'd you get that piece in the left? I want one, I wasn't sure where to buy it from as Steven doesn't list it.

I'm going to place a dhgate order today lol in tired of waiting I want some new pieces.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh, where'd you get that piece in the left? I want one, I wasn't sure where to buy it from as Steven doesn't list it.

I'm going to place a dhgate order today lol in tired of waiting I want some new pieces.
That's a piece I use a lot 14mm from LIBERTY GLASS on www.dhgate.com

I use it with my SOLO or other portables!

Sorry I'm in a study 1200 - 1500 BCE they COLLAPSED? (SEA PEOPLE)

New Harvest GIRL SCOUT COOKIES = DEVASTATING = very CIVILIZED

Last edited:

abcd5432

So this guy here is a certified @ataxian piece?
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-lighters-for-vaporizer-lighter-amazing/231109051.html

Lots of people want what you got bro =D

Edit:
This is why you look at pieces VERY CLOSELY.
Notice the difference between that one and the version CCG has.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/amazi...pipes/211794780.html#s1-4-1b;searl|2139861198

I suggest doing 3 passes at a piece in comparison to others out there. Figure out a good search term for DHGate or something. I got a list of all the upline pieces and man there are some differences....

abcd5432,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-lighters-for-vaporizer-lighter-amazing/231109051.html

Edit:

http://www.dhgate.com/product/amazi...pipes/211794780.html#s1-4-1b;searl|2139861198

I suggest doing 3 passes at a piece in comparison to others out there. Figure out a good search term for DHGate or something. I got a list of all the upline pieces and man there are some differences....
bC5akaw.jpg

They say I can't use it so I do it?

Upside down on a FC 187. (I'll cut off the mouthpiece) Giant Ash Catcher would be better for what I would.

Get a bubbler like what you showed me.
I use it for my MOD as well.

Baron23

Edit:

Cool piece. Funny...it says the store is lilixia711 but down below some of the text indicates Clean & Clear Glass, i.e.:

http://www.dhgate.com/store/19835517#st-navigation-storehome

Baron23,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
MCvCLOK.jpg

I use the FC 187 however Monday I'll have the mouthpiece cut off and have the glass blower put a male 18mm adapter instead. sunshine JHOOK 4 the mouthpiece.

CIVILIZED = my way

Most of the sellers are brokers and don't own the glass factories.
I'm sure you know that?

little maggie

Any thoughts/recommendations about the following: FC 187
FC 186; FC 201 for a bubbler with female 18mm
The only female I have now is the FC mod and that's just too complicated for daily use

little maggie,
Reactions: Hogni

Hogni

I've both and like them.

I use my FC 187 more often, because it's much smaller and it's diffusion takes less of flavour - and it's better for reclining using ;)

Function of the FC-UFO is similar to the 187 but it has more versatility because of using a stable mp or a whip.

little maggie

I've both and like them.

I use my FC 187 more often, because it's much smaller and it's diffusion takes less of flavour - and it's better for reclining using ;)

Function of the FC-UFO is similar to the 187 but it has more versatility because of using a stable mp or a whip.
I never thought of getting one with a whip. I wonder if that would work well with the vapor brothers. I will probably get the 187 given how many here seem to like it.

Hogni

The whip of the FC UFO works very well. I prefer it when having a group sesh. You can leave the WP fix in the middle of the table and have only to pass the whip to the next while turning the whip adapter a little bit. No more stoned accidents aka "ataxians" (accident which causes broken glass by baked tokers);)

MoltenTiger

I think they're just trying to bank on the popularity of ccg. another seller gave me the same signature at the end of their message a while ago.
most chinese markets (also a lot of markets), from what I've observed at least, seem to be owned by few and have many facets of business. DHgate is like this, where there are multiple store accounts from much, much fewer sources.

It's possible they are just trying to chase hype, but it is by no means unlikely that CCG have a big piece of the DHglass pie with many vendors listing their manufactured goods.

MoltenTiger,
Top Bottom