Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Baron23

In CALIFORNIA we have glass blowers everywhere!

I mix it up with custom and DHGATE pieces.
Breaking GLASS is what I do!
At least I enjoy CANNABIS!
ta3JsyF.jpg
heheheh...indeed, glass was born to die! LOL

A buddy of mine just lent me his enano and I love it...particularly for putting it through a WP.

Good morning!

I just purchased a E-Nano and it's been delivered! ---- I like it a lot but I'm still learning as its been under a week I've had it --- E-Nano Standard Wood Kit (CherryEnano) x 1, Fixed Glass Screen E-Nano Stem (All glass fixed-screen-enano-stem) x 1, 18mm/19mm fixed screen all glass GonG (19mm-fixed-glass-gong) x 1, E-Pick (epick) x 1

Could anyone point me toward some basic glass/bubbler pieces that are compatible to my above hardware.. I know there is a couple different ones on DHGATE - And i will order from there also, but is there any other places with a little faster shipping lol? I don't have a lot of time as I'll be leaving next weekend for out of town work until the New Yr.. Amazon would work well for me .

I'm a total nood to vaping hardware and glass. Also, Any recommendations for extra glass backup hardware that I should order now so I'm not crying later when it inevitably breaks and I'm left empty handed!

I normally always thoroughly research and search out my answers before posting on forums but everything in life is changing fast for me right now so my time is very limited and when you're very green to switching from combustion to vaping there is quite the learning curve to get it right.

Thanks so, so much all :)

Wow, glass is such a wide topic. So, cheap Chinese glass is out due to delivery time. Ok, so USA made glass can be had much quicker but the price varies widely based on if its intended as production glass or named artist glass. I personally really like the Custom Creations glass as its made in the USA but is reasonably prices. As a beginner to these devices, I would suggest buying something affordable at first and then if you like it you may chose to purchase more exotic/pricier glass in the future.

This 65 mm can size one should do nicely for hanging an enano GonG from as well as general all round good water pipe.

https://www.thedablab.com/custom-creations-single-circ-tray-bubbler-w-18mm-female-joint-slide-65mm/

or this one perhaps:

https://www.smokecartel.com/products/c2-glass-triple-bubble-circ-perc-fat-can

I actually have this one and its a great all around WP at a decent price:

http://www.hellawicked.com/c2-custom-creations-e-perk-drip-logo

Another alternative is Thick Ass Glass. I believe that most of this is contract manf in China but I don't know that for certain.

This might do nicely:

https://www.thickassglass.com/collections/bubblers/products/tag-9-fixed-12-arm-tree-sherlock-bubbler

Here is a whole page of TAG sorted from low to high price:

https://www.thickassglass.com/collections/water-pipes-1?sort_by=price-ascending

Personally, and in particular for the enano, I like stemless glass. These are the ones with the joint and stem running external to the body vice a downstep that angles into the body. Just makes it easier and more useful IMO. The ones I have shown you above are all stemless or Dewar type.

Hope this was somewhat helpful.

Last edited:

rocky2298

ataxian and Baron, my gosh! Thanks so much for taking all that time to put them superb posts together for me! I can't wait to get some time today to really dig in to them, thanks so darn much again.

Baron, wow - i just checked all them pieces out.. Beautiful stuff! Some are a little more than I wanted to spend for my first piece.. I do want to get a DHGATE piece and I'll order one today (knowing it will come when im gone which is cool) if you have a suggestion of one that would suit my setup of a 18mm/19mm fixed screen all glass GonG.. Piecing them together is what confuses me when looking at glass.. I'm a total noob at all this.. If the GonG I have is a good one I'll continue to use epics glass. I just want to keep it simple and enjoyable! Though I'm really just loving the glass stem right now for the ease of function and satisfaction. But, I like to see the vapor coming up and sometimes I struggle with that once the stem needs cleaning like right now lol!
I have to research cleaning stems next! I want to keep it simple as can be for the most part - any suggestions for cleaning glass :)

Thanks again

Edit:

This one you posted is more in my price range for a first piece to break.. I'm thinking this one would satisfy my urge for visual while pretty simple yet? I could see to getting a little addicted to water pieces and such.. O my lol.

https://www.thickassglass.com/collections/bubblers/products/tag-9-fixed-12-arm-tree-sherlock-bubbler

Last edited by a moderator:

Baron23

Baron, wow - i just checked all them pieces out.. Beautiful stuff! Some are a little more than I wanted to spend for my first piece.. I do want to get a DHGATE piece and I'll order one today (knowing it will come when im gone which is cool) if you have a suggestion of one that would suit my setup of a 18mm/19mm fixed screen all glass GonG.. Piecing them together is what confuses me when looking at glass.. I'm a total noob at all this.. If the GonG I have is a good one I'll continue to use epics glass. I just want to keep it simple and enjoyable! Though I'm really just loving the glass stem right now for the ease of function and satisfaction. But, I like to see the vapor coming up and sometimes I struggle with that once the stem needs cleaning like right now lol!
I have to research cleaning stems next! I want to keep it simple as can be for the most part - any suggestions for cleaning glass :)

Thanks again

Edit:

This one you posted is more in my price range for a first piece to break.. I'm thinking this one would satisfy my urge for visual while pretty simple yet? I could see to getting a little addicted to water pieces and such.. O my lol.

That's a nice piece. Its a 14 mm what is often called a Dewar type joint. You will need a 14 mm male to 18 mm female adapter if you want to use the 18 mm Epic GonG. But I'm pretty sure they also make the GonG in 14 mm. In any case, when you start using glass you will end up collecting a bunch of adapters as you go.

With regard to cleaning, read this thread on PBW...its the right stuff:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pbw-the-chemistry-of-clean.7854/

Wrt to what glass and what sources to use on DHgate, I suggest that @mrbonsai420 is a GREAT source of info as are others here. I have not yet bought from DHgate but will be ordering a D020 from Steven, I believe, shortly (just because). But Bonsai has a lot of experience with these suppliers and can probably give you a good steer.

As far as @ataxian helping you out also, yes....he's sometimes a bit cryptic in his language but he often has a very unusual and interesting perspective on things, is well worth reading his posts (well, most of them LOL) and he is a most beloved and experienced member of FC. Eh...them surfer dudes...I never could understand what the hell they were talking about anyway! ;):lol:

Cheers

MinnBobber

@mrbonsai420 and others,

I read this thread diligently but now have a bubbler need for a vape newbie I'm helping, thru his mom.
I have the real Mobius Ion and love it and want the clone/ near clone for him.
Is that the D 020 or F 187 variant? Small can only please

He doesn't need the very cheapest vendor, but the vendor with the greatest chance of getting a "good" piece/ not needing to be returned and decent shipping time like rcving in 2-3 weeks.

So here's one, for example. How can you tell the vendor?
[link removed]

Thanks
How can one zero in on "Steven" if he is most reliable?

EDIT: how can you zero in on Steven or trusted vendors and find pieces without counterfeit labels?

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited:
MinnBobber,
Reactions: ataxian

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Ask them. Pretty sure they can deliver one without label.

But its really a good one. Got mine two weeks ago. Pretty good proceed. Doing a good job - Do it!

May be this one could be an alternative? Its more variable, but same construction

I recommend this one and this one too

Hogni,

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
@mrbonsai420 and others,

I read this thread diligently but now have a bubbler need for a vape newbie I'm helping, thru his mom.

He doesn't need the very cheapest vendor, but the vendor with the greatest chance of getting a "good" piece/ not needing to be returned and decent shipping time like rcving in 2-3 weeks.

[link removed]

Thanks

EDIT: how can you zero in on Steven or trusted vendors and find pieces without counterfeit labels?

I wouldn't say Steven is "most reliable". His packing is excellent, he ships promptly and has never bullshitted me about tracking #s, etc. HOWEVER, his quality is hit and miss. This is true for most Dhgate glass vendors, but his "complicated" pieces - the m*thers1p stuff, often comes crooked. Seems like the simpler pieces just have a better chance of looking correctly aligned. He has responded to my emails, and gave me a discount on the last item I got, so that's cool, but I'd rather get a good piece to begin with.
I've also had good luck with Kathy and Sunshinestore.

CalyxSmokr

@mrbonsai420 and others,

[link removed]

Thanks

I think you are pretty safe with the mobius clones from anyone. They have worked out the kinks in these simple designs. yingmin and steven's both arrived to me with no problems x4

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Glassartist stuff is a little heavier, but you pay for it. I got this reti perc in a mushroom base that had a Bent Glass sticker on it (even came in a fake Bent Glass box!). It's a great hitter! Probably as big as I want to go anymore. It's a workout, but still fun to pull out for a night or two every month or so. Removed the label nicely (and easily), but only pics I have handy are before it was removed. Photoshopped it out where the blue ring is.

9Lb6nBD.jpg

Pxz0a6C.jpg

Glassartist stuff is a little heavier, but you pay for it. I got this reti perc in a mushroom base that had a Bent Glass sticker on it (even came in a fake Bent Glass box!). It's a great hitter! Probably as big as I want to go anymore. It's a workout, but still fun to pull out for a night or two every month or so. Removed the label nicely (and easily), but only pics I have handy are before it was removed. Photoshopped it out where the blue ring is.

9Lb6nBD.jpg

Pxz0a6C.jpg
They no longer have that listed i was trying to buy it this past week

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@mrbonsai420 and others,

[link removed]

Thanks

The FC 187/188 (or GB depending on vendor) fc/gb-187 or FC/GB188 (14.4 or 18.8 mm now) are the middle sized cans with the matrix percs that most people here get. Those are good all around flower pieces and you will be happy with any of the well known vendors.
There is also a little Atom clone that's a little smaller can from Steven, look up H06B001 . Look up those Matrix Atoms to see if that size and mouthpiece would be better.
I have a few pieces from each, and yeah I like Glass artist a lot but the other big guys will give you a quality product for the price too IMO. The Sunshinestore D-020 I bought 3 of last year are all still in action somewhere. You can get those with either the slit cut perc or matrix. And only my Yingmin bong broke at the joint but their stuff is usually good too. HFY-Glass has also been a good one for me.

George1151

I have 2 pieces, the D020-D (love it) from Sunshine Store and the V2 FC UFO from Steven.

Even though shipping took longer with Sunshine store I had a better buying experience from them than with Steven. I use flower not concentrates both with the Haze V3 and the Haze 18mm GonG. They are both terrific especially the D020-D.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got a 10mm hitman style recycler knockoff, unbranded of course, from glassartist. Loving this little thing, killer flavor, seems well made, came quickly
I have 2 pieces, the D020-D (love it) from Sunshine Store and the V2 FC UFO from Steven.

Even though shipping took longer with Sunshine store I had a better buying experience from them than with Steven. I use flower not concentrates both with the Haze V3 and the Haze 18mm GonG. They are both terrific especially the D020-D.
I never got the D020-D?
However SHATTER is so cheap and getting cheaper I have been using the HYDROTUBE from GB and the HYDROBASE from sunshine.
zvxAUKJ.jpg

SHATTER = CIVILIZED

sooo a couple of years ago I made my first glass purchase; a FC-187 from Steven. I was very happy with it for the money, but accidentally broke it this week. As a result, I'm looking for some new glass. I've already decided I'm probably going to order the fc-187 v2 and fc-710 since they seem to be among the more popular. I'm also wanting to try one other, and have been leaning towards maybe a fab egg. My question is, I see sunshine, Steven, and Kathy all make these now (as well as similar birdcage models to the 187), would you recommend one over the other? This is for flower and concentrate. If you think I'd be better off getting something different entirely please share.

P.s. I scoured over the last 40 pages or so and didn't find anything directly comparing, so point me in the right direction if I've missed a good overview.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
sooo a couple of years ago I made my first glass purchase; a FC-187 from Steven. I was very happy with it for the money, but accidentally broke it this week. As a result, I'm looking for some new glass. I've already decided I'm probably going to order the fc-187 v2 and fc-710 since they seem to be among the more popular. I'm also wanting to try one other, and have been leaning towards maybe a fab egg. My question is, I see sunshine, Steven, and Kathy all make these now (as well as similar birdcage models to the 187), would you recommend one over the other? This is for flower and concentrate. If you think I'd be better off getting something different entirely please share.

P.s. I scoured over the last 40 pages or so and didn't find anything directly comparing, so point me in the right direction if I've missed a good overview.
I like the FC LINE (not bad)

I had this made in the USA however the CHILLUM?
The ASH COLLECTOR was from FC.
RECOVERING the proper way:
SeZZgri.jpg

CIVILIZED
@lazylathe this is in your name!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's a nice piece. Its a 14 mm what is often called a Dewar type joint. You will need a 14 mm male to 18 mm female adapter if you want to use the 18 mm Epic GonG. But I'm pretty sure they also make the GonG in 14 mm. In any case, when you start using glass you will end up collecting a bunch of adapters as you go.

With regard to cleaning, read this thread on PBW...its the right stuff:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/pbw-the-chemistry-of-clean.7854/

Wrt to what glass and what sources to use on DHgate, I suggest that @mrbonsai420 is a GREAT source of info as are others here. I have not yet bought from DHgate but will be ordering a D020 from Steven, I believe, shortly (just because). But Bonsai has a lot of experience with these suppliers and can probably give you a good steer.

As far as @ataxian helping you out also, yes....he's sometimes a bit cryptic in his language but he often has a very unusual and interesting perspective on things, is well worth reading his posts (well, most of them LOL) and he is a most beloved and experienced member of FC. Eh...them surfer dudes...I never could understand what the hell they were talking about anyway! ;):lol:

Cheers
pEyPpAn.jpg

Vaporisers r cheap!
GonG's can be expensive?
One last session:
YILgJb6.jpg

My all around favorite vape has bit the dust! @ACE OF VAPE see ya!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey how come I can't PM you anymore, it broke my heart to find that out. Ill miss our funny talks. Anyhow you have the link for that base?
Something is wrong?

I'm FUCKED-UP!

That's fine too say?

Hey CANNABIS makes one CIVILIZED!

I'm not joking!

Why does CANNABIS make one read faster?

CANNABIS makes you smarter?

Why are bar's legal?

I don't understand the LOGIC?

CANNABIS is safer than BIG GLUPS!

Vakas

Yes, can someone please provide link for the HydraBase and Symbiartic Chandelier , the non-logo kind?

Vakas,
Top Bottom