Cheap High Quality Bubbler

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yes, can someone please provide link for the HydraBase and Symbiartic Chandelier , the non-logo kind?

Here you go 5th, 8th, and 9th options are the combos with both for under $60.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-...glass/385487849.html#s1-0-1b;searl|1097589830

Hmm, New Chinese glass color? "Croci" Several rigs made out of it including fab eggs right now. Don't know anything about them or the maker though.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/vapor...cinfo=17,null,5#svh-5-5|null:null:r1885871786

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
In the last couple of months I have really been appreciating colored pieces. Mainly due to Hemping pieces blowing me away. That led me to Instagram and #GlassofIG...Holy Shit! I have been collecting high end glass for many years. I collected Marbles, Paperweights and contemporary scandanavian vases. But bongs back then were just clear tubes so 1 bong was all I had for years. BUT now bongs and rigs ARE the art of today's heady society and it is a fantastic world!! If you haven't discovered this world it will be overwhelming at first. I made a 2nd IG account just for glass and after a month I have found over 2000 glass blowers and resellers to follow. I have also found amazing heady pendants and marbles like the ones I usually only see in lots at shows or in high end glass galleries. And while I am considering a $1500 Hondo right now with a crazy pineapple perc, there are tons of steals from lesser known artists out there! Some of the guys on FC are pretty seasoned in the IG glass world, @Deadshort480 comes to mind. His glass collection is out of this world fantastic!

So while I love my Hemping glass and will continue to buy them and even an occasional cheap clear scientific piece from DH gate. I urge you to check out the world of IG glass, there are great deals to be had. I went looking for a travel bubbler and got this little 10mm with removable downstem for as cheap as Chinese glass! It started at $10 at auction on IG, I almost had it at $45 but at the last minute had to bump my bid up to $60 to snag it. Either way it's a steal. You guys are selling yourselves short if you don't at least set up a second IG account just to check out all of this stuff available in the world!!!!! And I think I will actually start just saving up for more expensive pieces. I have my eye on a a few right now.
Dc6Oj0i.jpg

GKKjVqV.jpg

Last edited:

abby

In the last couple of months I have really been appreciating colored pieces. Mainly due to Hemping pieces blowing me away. That led me to Instagram and #GlassofIG...Holy Shit! I have been collecting high end glass for many years. I collected Marbles, Paperweights and contemporary scandanavian vases. But bongs back then were just clear tubes so 1 bong was all I had for years. BUT now bongs and rigs ARE the art of today's heady society and it is a fantastic world!! If you haven't discovered this world it will be overwhelming at first. I made a 2nd IG account just for glass and after a month I have found over 2000 glass blowers and resellers to follow. I have also found amazing heady pendants and marbles like the ones I usually only see in lots at shows or in high end glass galleries. And while I am considering a $1500 Hondo right now with a crazy pineapple perc, there are tons of steals from lesser known artists out there! Some of the guys on FC are pretty seasoned in the IG glass world, @Deadshort480 comes to mind. His glass collection is out of this world fantastic!

So while I love my Hemping glass and will continue to buy them and even an occasional cheap clear scientific piece from DH gate. I urge you to check out the world of IG glass, there are great deals to be had. I went looking for a travel bubbler and got this little 10mm with removable downstem for as cheap as Chinese glass! It started at $10 at auction on IG, I almost had it at $45 but at the last minute had to bump my bid up to $60 to snag it. Either way it's a steal. You guys are selling yourselves short if you don't at least set up a second IG account just to check out all of this stuff available in the world!!!!! And I think I will actually start just saving up for more expensive pieces. I have my eye on a a few right now.
Dc6Oj0i.jpg

GKKjVqV.jpg

Can you give me the link to IG glass's website/store?

abby,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Can you give me the link to IG glass's website/store?

There is no "store" really. You follow glass blowers and they post sales and auctions. You can either DM them or watch for auctions , then you just comment on the post as a bid.. I am @mrbonsai710 on IG, you can see the guys I follow. That piece came from InnerforceGlass

Dc6Oj0i.jpg

GKKjVqV.jpg
Instagram is the worst thing to happen to my G.A.S yet! Fucking Love it! @mrbonsai420 here's FC's own Joda Glass with a Heady American piece I think you'll love for the Marble/Millie/Fuming the second piece pictured in this post
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/joda-glassworks.13915/page-147#post-1047319

Dr200

Check out @rayaglass on IG just had an auction for a 10mm spacetech style rig that went for $115 A heck of a price I think.

Dr200,
Reactions: Armerad

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Check out @rayaglass on IG just had an auction for a 10mm spacetech style rig that went for $115 A heck of a price I think.

Yeah, he had a 14mm for $160 as well last week. I like that space tech, I will own one of those as well.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: Dr200

wildything

Last edited:

Eatrocks

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
But they are fused so it looks to me.

Huge? Total height with a long mp 30,5 cm.

Hogni,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Glass from DHGate seems not to be more dirty than other glass. I think it itsnt necessary. What kind of dirt should be there what could be unhygienically? A quick washout with soapy water if you like it - ready.

Hogni,
Reactions: Thcgos
Top Bottom