Cheap High Quality Bubbler

KillaKali831

Ordered the fab ball rig from kathy0577 looks pretty sweet!
rBVaGlbpgrKAX3UlAAGBUVKGlaY304.jpg

No logos, will let you know how it goes!
Looks great!

Has anyone here experience with seller headshop420?

Last edited by a moderator:
KillaKali831,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

C No Ego

Hey - did we lose a whole page there? Maybe just me?

Any good/bad reports on seller glassartist? Thanks @Stevenski for your positive post about him that seems to have disappeared.

Their glass looks a little thicker and better quality than most DHGate stuff, and have seen others comment the same. Hoping a few people can confirm. Can't stop thinking about a piece I saw - even if I will have to remove the label. ;)

I'm going to stick with my suggestion for the UFO. It gives a pretty wide open draw because of big slits on simple perc. Removable mouthpiece could be a problem because it does come out - tho usually not a good idea to handle anything (especially Chinese glass) by the MP anyway. But, is nice that you can turn it any direction you want. Also, nice to use with a hose instead of MP. Just sit back and groove for the most part. Makes me feel like a tired old man every time I use it. :)

A similar and wide open draw can be had from the original UFO (sort of) from jhanpixel. It's a little pricier because blown in US, but is a nice piece I've enjoyed for years. Runs $150, but offer less ($135 should be accepted) here on iOffer.
thanks, still looking on DHgate but will most likely get the V2-fc ufo for him to try out. it looks bigger in the pic than it really is I guess because its only 8 or 9 inch tall

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-16-5cm-height-glass-bong-based-water/233447446.html#ctabBox

Think it is a good choice for him. I just measured mine since it is sitting right here. The can is 6" tall and about 3"wide. Good volume IMO. Top of mouthpice (when in) is 10 1/2". If he will be using the hose, get some good food grade silicone. This is pretty reasonable for good stuff on Amazon. And 3/8 size will give good airflow. It may be a little loose on hose fittings that come with UFO (mine was close), but you can roll it inside itself a little and get excellent seal. It is also available in 5/16" ID which should hold on to the glass easier and still be sufficiently wide for easy hitting. 3/8 easier to draw through, though. On mine, the tubing mouthpiece is the biggest air restriction. Plenty of other stuff can be used like an EQ mouthpiece or MFLB stem and will open it up a bit.

just ordered the v2-fc ufo. thank you so much for your well thought out responses and help. it is appreciated.

Last edited:

abcd5432

Looks like Kathy ordered some new pieces.
rBVaEFcPKMKAYO7SAAJBt2gs328994.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/big-size-glass-water-pipe-bongs-water-pipe/379377394.html
Hadn't seen this before either, Kathy has a function vid up too now as I'd looked for one.
It's on a branded page with a Cyclone Helix perc but similar design but this one looks like it's improved with a Matrix perc added.

Looks like I may HAVE to get this one this time around now that I have seen how it functions.

This is the one kathy has a function video of that looks like hse improved it:
rBVaHFaSUc2AcQ9DAAIXg_Vaeqg941.jpg

This looks crazy too:
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/mothership-klein-bong-new-arrival-glass-water/380042710.html
rBVaEVcXUoGAdPqUAAG0k96t680554.jpg

flickyourbic

I haven't been on here in like over a year, was pretty pissed that the admins messed with and trolled my account. Anyways, just recently broke my FC-710. Got it last April or May, so I wasn't too upset about it since I used it almost every day for a year. Decided to try out the seller Hfy_glass and I was very, very pleased. I ordered on 5/9 and everything got here TODAY. I couldn't believe it. I tracked it just for shits and grins because estimated delivery was Thursday the 19th.

I ordered the Slyme for a dab rig and ordered the 20 arm tree perc one for a flower rig. Haven't smoked a bowl yet but I'm loving the slyme for concentrates.

[links removed]

I kind of wish I would have gone with a different piece than the 20 arm perc one. There's a bent neck inline piece that I really wish I would have gotten instead but I'll probably order it anyways because it's only $50.

Modnote: Links to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:

KillaKali831

Looks like Kathy ordered some new pieces.
rBVaEFcPKMKAYO7SAAJBt2gs328994.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/big-size-glass-water-pipe-bongs-water-pipe/379377394.html
Hadn't seen this before either, Kathy has a function vid up too now as I'd looked for one.
It's on a branded page with a Cyclone Helix perc but similar design but this one looks like it's improved with a Matrix perc added.

Looks like I may HAVE to get this one this time around now that I have seen how it functions.

This is the one kathy has a function video of that looks like hse improved it:
rBVaHFaSUc2AcQ9DAAIXg_Vaeqg941.jpg

This looks crazy too:
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/mothership-klein-bong-new-arrival-glass-water/380042710.html
rBVaEVcXUoGAdPqUAAG0k96t680554.jpg
Where can I see the function video?

KillaKali831,

abcd5432

Look for her double recyclers helix perc piece.

Don't want to link due to the branding but that should be enough. It's around 40-50 price range I believe.

Really up to you what you want to try first but that's more like a bong and gives you a recycler function that's quite interesting.

abcd5432,

little maggie

Sadly my GB-243 arrived today. It's the best wrapped package I've received from DHGATE. But the little stem was broken off. I don't think (being optimistic) I'll have trouble getting a refund. The seller has 100% positive reviews. It arrives far more quickly than was expected. Still pretty useless.

CalyxSmokr

What is this? And from where? I need a replacement for the one damaged in shipping
from kathy - 14mm
http://www.dhgate.com/product/clear-elvis-klein-two-function-glass-bongs/258295257.html
It is small but there is an 18mm version in the past few pages I would scoop if you want something larger

this by glass artist looks thicker at 14mm
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-feb-newest-glass-bong-9-quot-inches/247499767.html

And it fits great in a little Pelican case or little Peli-Enail ;) I can forth vote this little guy.

98974BDD-5D0A-40F4-9943-BF9CA7CECCEE.jpg

As for the FC-710 goes I say just buy one if you dab. That thing is a flavor beast and would NEVER leave my main enail if this damn rig wasn't so pretty! It pretty much stays on the table full time. The flavor is remarkably good through this "9 hole Tentacle perc" and recycler.

It's fun to watch the vapor swirl up into your mouth while the water swirls down. It has a double venturi effect thing going on which looks so damn cool!

76D26EED-1666-45E1-BFA7-23828C31D5CC.jpg
is this the post that showed the 18mm version packed in a case? I thought I had it in my cart but don't. Does anybody know the one I am talking about? Would love a link or even the name of the seller

Last edited:

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
from kathy - 14mm
http://www.dhgate.com/product/clear-elvis-klein-two-function-glass-bongs/258295257.html
It is small but there is an 18mm version in the past few pages I would scoop if you want something larger

this by glass artist looks thicker at 14mm
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-feb-newest-glass-bong-9-quot-inches/247499767.html

is this the post that showed the 18mm version packed in a case? I thought I had it in my cart but don't. Does anybody know the one I am talking about? Would love a link or even the name of the seller

I have yet to revive it but I got from Glass Artist because I prefer that Mouthpeice style (in the pic) over the style kathy's has

diseaze

Do you mind sharing when you ordered and how long it took you to receive your item? I guess that depends on location as well. From what I've seen, the FC-187 V2 is widely regarded as one of the best China glass, but the latest posts for the past couple pages about the QC from Steven has been causing me some concern, but perhaps I should just be patient and see how my piece turns out before buying another one. I'm just eager to get a FC series glass!

I did eye both of those for awhile and, although they seem like pretty cool/customizable pieces, I think I prefer the one piece glass for now. Maybe down the line when I build more of a collection, I'll consider the FC UFO and FC MOD, but I definitely appreciate the suggestions! In fact, the recyclers that were recently shared have sparked an interest in adding one as my next glass purchase.

Thanks again FC peeps! You guys and gals are always awesome sharing all that knowledge! :science:

Just to give an update to my post, I received my FC-187 V2 in one piece yesterday. Shipping was about 14 days to SoCal which wasn't terrible, but I was surprised some people got theirs in under a week during the time I waited. There's a lot of variables that play into shipping so I guess that's to be expected.

I've tried showerheads, honeycombs, straight tubes, and other various forms of downstems/bongs, but this thing is definitely the smoothest glass I've ever had the pleasure of using! The diffusion is very unique and the experience is most likely due to the matrix perc design. The sound of the bubbles is very calming as well. With that being said, there are a couple things I wished were improved.

The angle of the perc is not 100% parallel to base and the angle of the mouth piece also makes it "difficult" to get the perc completely submerged when holding it up for use. However, whether it was intentional or not, it actually works when adjusting to the optimal angle because of how the perc is positioned (the perc leans slightly towards the opposite side of the mouth opening). Of course I can add more water when it's set down, but I usually hold my glass when in use so it's acceptable. The FC-187 is also a lot bigger (and thicker) than I expected. This allows for huge rips that surprised me (and my lungs!) when I first tried it out. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I'm just used to smaller personal pipes. Lastly, I prefer 14mm pieces because I have an UD and a FM Mini that I use through my glass. This isn't a problem with an adapter, but it's just one more piece to fiddle around with when in use.

Unfortunately, I ran into another version of the FC-187 V2 from Maizinghonggood (it may have even been here? Definitely on Chinaglass on reddit) that seems to address all of my "issues". The mouth piece angle is higher for easier use, it has a smaller can, and, most importantly, uses a 14mm female opening. Some first impressions suggest it rips pretty similar to steven's version so it could be a good alternative choice if mine ever breaks. The price skyrocketed since I first saw it, but, as of today, it's still cheaper than steven's FC-187 if anyone is considering a simple matrix perc. Link not included because of forum rules, but it should be easy to find.
As always, cheers to the FC community! Thanks for all the helpful info and the VAS/GAS! :sherlock:

Last edited:

DVision44

Plus with Glass Artist they'll ship quickly (same day even) and you don't have to worry about dealing with lies and fake tracking numbers from Kathy.

Haha... Funny thing is I got mine from Glass Artist and got a tracking number the same day but it never appeared in the system... After a few weeks and no item I contacted them and they said it must have gotten lost in the mail. They quickly shipped out another that was at my door a week later.

It's rare but it happens.. That being said... The piece is awesome!!! It's thick, ultra portable (fits in an 1120 Pelican case) and functions great!!

With my grasshopper mostly, maybe my air too but I want something that I can slip in a small case for on the go easy vapor with my GH.

The one we all got from Glass Artist is the way to go. I use it on the go with my GH, my Crafty, my quartz banger, etc..

KillaKali831

Great to see someone posting about glass artist products because I've been looking at their store and was very pleased to see how high quality that glass looks.
Haha... Funny thing is I got mine from Glass Artist and got a tracking number the same day but it never appeared in the system... After a few weeks and no item I contacted them and they said it must have gotten lost in the mail. They quickly shipped out another that was at my door a week later.

It's rare but it happens.. That being said... The piece is awesome!!! It's thick, ultra portable (fits in an 1120 Pelican case) and functions great!!

The one we all got from Glass Artist is the way to go. I use it on the go with my GH, my Crafty, my quartz banger, etc..

abcd5432

My tracking experience with Kathy worked just like it said it would on the DHGate website so far.
I got a code the day of, since I picked free shipping they said the tracking code would work within 5 days with USPS. Within 5 days, it worked.

@KillaKali831
Do you have any glass to smoke out of right now?

abcd5432,

KillaKali831

My tracking experience with Kathy worked just like it said it would on the DHGate website so far.
I got a code the day of, since I picked free shipping they said the tracking code would work within 5 days with USPS. Within 5 days, it worked.

@KillaKali831
Do you have any glass to smoke out of right now?
Negative. I got about 18 bongs on my favorite list right now LOL I know it's a bit excessive but I'm trying to find the right ones for my needs. I want to get one for my Arizer EQ one for my portable vaporizer so something small and one big one for the occasional flower bowls with friends. Any chance you could point me in the direction of that function video for the one you posted from Kathy?

Last edited:
KillaKali831,

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
Plus with Glass Artist they'll ship quickly (same day even) and you don't have to worry about dealing with lies and fake tracking numbers from Kathy.

I will agree with this, my history with kathy has been fake #'s as well. (tho all orders did eventually get here)

Glass artist had real tracking info up within 8hrs of my order.

Was recently released from customs, should be here soon.

Trypsy Summers

I just picked up a great 'Hydratube' piece from DHgate, it arrived yesterday!
I have to say that I'm impressed, whilst it might not looks as intricate, aesthetically speaking, the piece is great and I'm very happy, especially at the price, which is about a fifth (5th) of the price of the Vapexhale piece.:o
Yeah and before anyone starts with the "yeah, but it's from China," and all that nonsense!
Let me tell you, the herb don't taste any different, the vape is on point, and my lungs sure dig it!
I would even go as far as to say this piece is indistinguishable to the Vapexhale Hydratube in terms of quality! It maybe even better as far as the draw resistance goes, out of the three pieces I now have (1 Vapexhale piece + 2 pieces via DHgate) I think this is one is the best!:rockon:

Don't get me wrong if (you're uber patriotic:mental:, or) you can afford to pay £150/$150,:disgust: then fair enough - go and do your thing!

But if you're like me, (i.e. every day people) then if the struggle is anything approaching real, then you are duty bound to try these!:nod:

As a Vape'sta who's taken the plunge, I gotta say you can't go wrong!:love:

Not saying:|, Just saying;), Without Saying:2c:

Peace:leaf:

Top Bottom