Cheap High Quality Bubbler

C No Ego

IME vortex pieces and the FC710 (with the little ball) require a pretty good draw to get started, though they aren't too bad once everything is going in the right direction. Could see this being a problem for your elderly friend.

You'll probably be best off with something that has very little diffusion and a bigger hole(s). So instead of a matrix style perc, or what is sometimes referred to as a "tire" perc on DHGate, something like the FC UFO that has wider slits, or something that is wide open. Wide open as in just a straight open tube into the can that would be submerged in a little water. I've seen a few of these posted here and there recently, but can't recall numbers.

Smaller volume is probably better, but more importantly (especially if the user doesn't mind taking two draws on the glass for one hit) is something that can "bubble" or filter, with very low water level. Generally, the more water you have to go through, the more draw it will take. Same for restricted or intricate diffusion.

What kind of vape will be on it? Restriction in its draw will have an impact, too.

Depending on what type of vape, a simple PNWT type bubbler might be best. They don't generally take too much of a draw to use, though they also don't offer too much cooling or moisture.

thanks for the reply. that is the conundrum, having enough water to condition the hit so his throat won't hurt while being easy enough to pull on. two pulls to get it going is probably the way for him to use a bubbler. right now a da vinci vape will be used on the bubbler but a diff vape later on, not sure yet. the da vinci has a minor restricted pull when the screen is clean but provides good vapor through conduction.
edit- I'm hoping the bubbler will give access to the sedative higher heat compounds too without the throat grasp

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hey - did we lose a whole page there? Maybe just me?

Any good/bad reports on seller glassartist? Thanks @Stevenski for your positive post about him that seems to have disappeared.

Their glass looks a little thicker and better quality than most DHGate stuff, and have seen others comment the same. Hoping a few people can confirm. Can't stop thinking about a piece I saw - even if I will have to remove the label. ;)

thanks for the reply. that is the conundrum, having enough water to condition the hit so his throat won't hurt while being easy enough to pull on. two pulls to get it going is probably the way for him to use a bubbler. right now a da vinci vape will be used on the bubbler but a diff vape later on, not sure yet. the da vinci has a minor restricted pull when the screen is clean but provides good vapor through conduction.
edit- I'm hoping the bubbler will give access to the sedative higher heat compounds too without the throat grasp

I'm going to stick with my suggestion for the UFO. It gives a pretty wide open draw because of big slits on simple perc. Removable mouthpiece could be a problem because it does come out - tho usually not a good idea to handle anything (especially Chinese glass) by the MP anyway. But, is nice that you can turn it any direction you want. Also, nice to use with a hose instead of MP. Just sit back and groove for the most part. Makes me feel like a tired old man every time I use it. :)

A similar and wide open draw can be had from the original UFO (sort of) from jhanpixel. It's a little pricier because blown in US, but is a nice piece I've enjoyed for years. Runs $150, but offer less ($135 should be accepted) here on iOffer.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey - did we lose a whole page there? Maybe just me?
It's probably just you. You probably got too high and imagined that someone posted a labeled counterfeit piece, right? Yeah, you were probably just too damn high. :mental:

Seriously though, some content was removed in the posts, so the thread didn't make sense anymore, which led me to just delete a bunch of posts.

I do think you were high, though. :nod:

:peace:

KillaKali831

How's it going everybody. This is my first post ever but not my first time on the site. Been here many times checking out discussions just never actually posted. Anyway I need your help. I just purchased my Grizzly Guru vaporizer and the 14 millimeter water tool which is a lot like the Pinnacle Pro water tool so I'm looking for a portable but yet strong and sturdy piece to carry around with it. Been hearing a lot about dhgate lately and a lot of pieces on there that get my attention. What would you recommend for a portable vaporizer piece? Here's some links to better understand the setup I'm looking for. Thanks

http://grizzlyoriginals.com

http://www.namastevaporizers.com/co...ries/products/grizzly-guru-14mm-glass-adapter

http://www.namastevaporizers.com/products/vtubewatertool

Last edited:

UnidenWallet

Got this for $37.... Can't wait until it arrives!! :D I'm really digging the ice-catcher that was absent from the FC-200. Saw this and just had to have it.

eUP06xE.png

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
It's probably just you. You probably got too high and imagined that someone posted a labeled counterfeit piece, right? Yeah, you were probably just too damn high. :mental:

Seriously though, some content was removed in the posts, so the thread didn't make sense anymore, which led me to just delete a bunch of posts.

I do think you were high, though. :nod:

:peace:

High? Me? On FC? Guess it happens sometimes, but usually more like stoned! :ko:

Thanks for keeping us in line, Stu. Know it is a hard line to keep up with sometimes. I wish they'd just leave the labels off anyway.

abcd5432

High? Me? On FC? Guess it happens sometimes, but usually more like stoned! :ko:

Thanks for keeping us in line, Stu. Know it is a hard line to keep up with sometimes. I wish they'd just leave the labels off anyway.
I just ordered 3 new pieces and can't post pics of 2 of them because they are labeled in the photos.
rBVaGlaOFxWAGqJ1AAGwg0gS9qs135.jpg

Would love to be able to show off all my pieces once they get here.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Couldn't resist any longer. Finally had to pull the trigger. That flame polished reti perc keeps popping up in my dreams! Just hope that mouthpiece joint is good and my perc looks like the one in the pictures.

@Stu - hope it is OK to post pics with no link or label shown. Send me a quick PM and I'll edit them out or delete. Thanks!

[pics removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

abcd5432

Is there a water shot on this anywhere?
I'm not sure exactly what the linking rules are and don't want to break them, but search
for a function test of the piece and you should easily find how it hits.

I'll create a water shot for the piece when I get it as well.

abcd5432,

little maggie

I just ordered a couple of pieces from DHGATE- glass artist. Almost all my glass comes from DHGATE. I've been looking around at glass pieces because I am always impatient about getting orders from China. I realized that Bakebros bubblers are in the same price range as all but the lowest Chinese ones. I think they are made in the US but I know their glass arrives more quickly. Just a suggestion to check them out and compare to the China ones.

little maggie,
Reactions: jl420

mestizo

I just ordered a couple of pieces from DHGATE- glass artist. Almost all my glass comes from DHGATE. I've been looking around at glass pieces because I am always impatient about getting orders from China. I realized that Bakebros bubblers are in the same price range as all but the lowest Chinese ones. I think they are made in the US but I know their glass arrives more quickly. Just a suggestion to check them out and compare to the China ones.
Glass Artist has in my opinion the best quality pieces in DHGATE.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Couldn't resist any longer. Finally had to pull the trigger. That flame polished reti perc keeps popping up in my dreams! Just hope that mouthpiece joint is good and my perc looks like the one in the pictures.

@Stu - hope it is OK to post pics with no link or label shown. Send me a quick PM and I'll edit them out or delete. Thanks!

[pics removed]

:mmmm:
Absolutely have to get your opinion. Especially coming from a humble FC OG.

Last edited by a moderator:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
rBVaHVV1AfGAeVBbAALFgVioZLI078.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-bong-red-planet-black-14-mm-joint-black/247500211.html

I was just on glassartist store and came across this little gem. The color & style give a good visual like super atom rig :shrug: just want to get more info before I pull the trigg on this piece...

Saw this cute little puppy. Think it is just a straight downstem into the chamber. Wouldn't be bad for wide open vaping, but probably a bit chuggy. Too chuggy for me, and while I do have a couple 14mm males I love, I try stay away from them unless on a "must have" piece like D-cycler or 710.

Also saw this piece for cheap. On clearance too, if you can imagine that. Nor sure why on clearance, but does look a bit small. My gf would probably think it was cute, but doubt she would want to play with it! :cool:

rBVaEVcwX1-AHmFUAAW4GrVtW1U208.jpg

YungLeaner

Also some of the most expensive. I'd rather buy from a US company if I'm going to pay that much. I just haven't yet.
Bake Bros is a USA company, and FC is a nice place so I won't bash them but they are definitely selling a lot of, if not all, Chinese glass. Any Faberge egg sold at 120$ without a specific glass artist attached to it...Chinese. Those weird semi-functional microscope rigs....Chinese. The janky recyclers...Chinese. Also the knockoff hitman double barrel recyclers with the colored lips. It's a common business model. They act as the middle man between us and the Chinese and do quality control. Sometimes they lie, although I think Bake Bros says they bulk import so they're honest and their pricing is okay. But it's a semi-predatory business model that I'm not a fan of. I support US glass, but I don't support US businessmen selling Chinese glass, because I can do that by myself on DHGate.

little maggie

I didn't realize that about BB. Thanks for letting me know. So are there any American glass companies that aren't incredibly expensive?

little maggie,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

YungLeaner

I didn't realize that about BB. Thanks for letting me know. So are there any American glass companies that aren't incredibly expensive?
Yeah, there's GlassblowersDirect but there's been some issues with them...to be honest the scientific American glass is very expensive. Cheapest really good large pieces are Apix Glassworks and also a guy named AxisWolf makes awesome and huge "Vapecyclers" which are recyclers for vapes

Top Bottom