Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
You can pretty much rest assured that any website/store that has their own brand product is a direct import from China. Where these guys get a big advantage is they would have agreed a minimum standard of glass they will accept & sample of each piece they are buying to check off each & every shipment they receive & will usually order in the 50+ range of pieces or more.

What you do get when you buy China glass from a Smoke Cartel or Dankstop is significantly higher QC but you get what you pay for. That's why Dankstop has a FC-187 for $105US opposed to $40.

CalyxSmokr

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/pinnacle-pro-glass-smoking-water-pipe-vaporblunt/184494946.html
1.0x0.jpg

I got this one but my Air seems to be too restricted to use with this. What do you all use these with?
I was thinking about the Enano but then you have to turn the gong over and then put this over top and that seems like a hassle
Maybe my Ascent will work with this

Is the Air just too restricted or will these maybe work better?

2806000-2.jpg

Maybe this is why they sell the planet vape stems

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

little maggie

You can pretty much rest assured that any website/store that has their own brand product is a direct import from China. Where these guys get a big advantage is they would have agreed a minimum standard of glass they will accept & sample of each piece they are buying to check off each & every shipment they receive & will usually order in the 50+ range of pieces or more.

What you do get when you buy China glass from a Smoke Cartel or Dankstop is significantly higher QC but you get what you pay for. That's why Dankstop has a FC-187 for $105US opposed to $40.
So when Dankstop says something is PUR or GravLabs it's a fake from China?

little maggie,

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I very much doubt that as they sell plenty of good branded product but buy a Dank Stop piece & there would be a 99% chance it is China glass. There is much more margin in selling a own brand product & it is positioned where it is overpriced for what it is but looks cheap as fuck to a layman comparing it to a Mobius or whatever.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I got this one but my Air seems to be too restricted to use with this. What do you all use these with?

Are you just using your plastic tipped stem? That may be where the issue lies as I use one with my GonG & my Ed's TNT stem with no restriction issues. Let us know if the ecig bub works if you order any.

CalyxSmokr

Are you just using your plastic tipped stem? That may be where the issue lies as I use one with my GonG & my Ed's TNT stem with no restriction issues. Let us know if the ecig bub works if you order any.
Yes the plastic tip. I have a Ed's and love it dry but find it even worse as a glass connector. I had a gong from PIU but sadly no more.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Yes the plastic tip. I have a Ed's and love it dry but find it even worse as a glass connector. I had a gong from PIU but sadly no more.

The Ed's should have much less draw restriction than the stock stem especially through a 14mm connection. A high flow GonG is best for sure but I use my Ed's stem with my KO PNWT without issue?

CalyxSmokr

The Ed's should have much less draw restriction than the stock stem especially through a 14mm connection. A high flow GonG is best for sure but I use my Ed's stem with my KO PNWT without issue?
you would think. my Ed's even has the channels cut to improve airflow. the plastic tip still hits better through glass but is restricted. I don't get it

C No Ego

I'm going to stick with my suggestion for the UFO. It gives a pretty wide open draw because of big slits on simple perc. Removable mouthpiece could be a problem because it does come out - tho usually not a good idea to handle anything (especially Chinese glass) by the MP anyway. But, is nice that you can turn it any direction you want. Also, nice to use with a hose instead of MP. Just sit back and groove for the most part. Makes me feel like a tired old man every time I use it. :)

A similar and wide open draw can be had from the original UFO (sort of) from jhanpixel. It's a little pricier because blown in US, but is a nice piece I've enjoyed for years. Runs $150, but offer less ($135 should be accepted) here on iOffer.

thanks, still looking on DHgate but will most likely get the V2-fc ufo for him to try out. it looks bigger in the pic than it really is I guess because its only 8 or 9 inch tall

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-16-5cm-height-glass-bong-based-water/233447446.html#ctabBox

Modnote: Edited to fix quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
[QUOTE="

I'm going to stick with my suggestion for the UFO. It gives a pretty wide open draw because of big slits on simple perc. Removable mouthpiece could be a problem because it does come out - tho usually not a good idea to handle anything (especially Chinese glass) by the MP anyway. But, is nice that you can turn it any direction you want. Also, nice to use with a hose instead of MP. Just sit back and groove for the most part. Makes me feel like a tired old man every time I use it. :)

A similar and wide open draw can be had from the original UFO (sort of) from jhanpixel. It's a little pricier because blown in US, but is a nice piece I've enjoyed for years. Runs $150, but offer less ($135 should be accepted) here on iOffer.

thanks, still looking on DHgate but will most likely get the V2-fc ufo for him to try out. it looks bigger in the pic than it really is I guess because its only 8 or 9 inch tall

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-new-16-5cm-height-glass-bong-based-water/233447446.html#ctabBox[/QUOTE]

Think it is a good choice for him. I just measured mine since it is sitting right here. The can is 6" tall and about 3"wide. Good volume IMO. Top of mouthpice (when in) is 10 1/2". If he will be using the hose, get some good food grade silicone. This is pretty reasonable for good stuff on Amazon. And 3/8 size will give good airflow. It may be a little loose on hose fittings that come with UFO (mine was close), but you can roll it inside itself a little and get excellent seal. It is also available in 5/16" ID which should hold on to the glass easier and still be sufficiently wide for easy hitting. 3/8 easier to draw through, though. On mine, the tubing mouthpiece is the biggest air restriction. Plenty of other stuff can be used like an EQ mouthpiece or MFLB stem and will open it up a bit.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Found what may be the only seller with banger hangers (and in American glass colors to boot). Just wish they were 2 hole instead of 4 slit but otherwise look very nice.

Solid color trim for $35: http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/bong-new-bongs-2016-small-bong-mini-water/379351313.html

Worked for $62: http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/height-15-1cm-pyrex-glass-smoking-accessories/379351279.html
Those and the ball rigs, look like the Dab Marino lineup. There is a coupon for $2 off a $40 purchase on the sellers store page. Nice find!

abcd5432

What version is this? Which seller carries it? Thank you in advance
Kathy0577, I got the version of this that comes with both attachments (Bowl and quartz banger). However, there is one that comes with the bowl for cheaper. It's got Fab, Egg, and Bong in the name on her page. Don't want to directly link it.

Hope this helps, let me know if you find it!

KillaKali831

Kathy0577, I got the version of this that comes with both attachments (Bowl and quartz banger). However, there is one that comes with the bowl for cheaper. It's got Fab, Egg, and Bong in the name on her page. Don't want to directly link it.

Hope this helps, let me know if you find it!
thanks for the info. How's it working out for you? Does it function properly? Kind of overwhelming because there's so many fab eggs on dhgate I don't know which one to choose.

KillaKali831,

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
I bought the first one before you edited. Let me know if you order the second one and like it. I thought about canceling the first and will if anybody has personal experience with the second and it is just as good.

Heyo, I got those water tools today.

Between the 2 I ordered, I would recommend the cheaper one.

It's a little taller and has slits in a bit better slot placement.

Difussion between the 2 are similar, they both have a lot more than the pics on DH gate make it seem.

The cheaper one, has a better water level setting (mainly cuz its taller)

They both have the same fatal design flaw of vertical slits low on the splash gaurd, making the splash gaurd very in-effective. (at least I think that is the issue here)

Now searching for another one which doesn't have that poorly designed splash gaurd.

This one looks promising but is expensive and comes with a nail, I have messaged the seller to see if we can get the bubbler itself listed with no nail.

Edit: Same thing but $6 cheaper, I have also messaged this seller and continue to search the gate foe this item but cheaper.

Last edited:

abcd5432

thanks for the info. How's it working out for you? Does it function properly? Kind of overwhelming because there's so many fab eggs on dhgate I don't know which one to choose.
I just ordered. I ordered that, I ordered a "Cake" rig that's about 7 inches tall with a matrix downstem, and I ordered a 12 inch triple honeycomb with stacked cylinder as well all from Kathy. Wanted to have a decent range of pieces so I know what I like.

My piece literally the second they woke up in China so that was nice to know.

We'll see how long it takes in the mail.

I was overwhelmed for the longest time too. I just picked a couple now and jumped in. My current mobius glass piece is 16 inches tall and quite large though. Just doesn't make sense for vaping now.

KillaKali831

I just ordered. I ordered that, I ordered a "Cake" rig that's about 7 inches tall with a matrix downstem, and I ordered a 12 inch triple honeycomb with stacked cylinder as well all from Kathy. Wanted to have a decent range of pieces so I know what I like.

My piece literally the second they woke up in China so that was nice to know.

We'll see how long it takes in the mail.

I was overwhelmed for the longest time too. I just picked a couple now and jumped in. My current mobius glass piece is 16 inches tall and quite large though. Just doesn't make sense for vaping now.
Once again thanks for replying. Yeah I'm new to vaping off of rigs so I want to make sure I get the right piece for vaping. I'm hearing in the forums that it's not wise to get one with a lot of diffusion because it takes to flavor away from the vapor. Is that an accurate claim? Is that triple honeycomb perc bong you got from Kathy the one that's her top seller? Was thinking about getting the same thing. Here is the link to the triple perc I'm referring to
http://m.dhgate.com/product/glass-w...-and-glass/190458683.html#st-storehome-3-null

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Once again thanks for replying. Yeah I'm new to vaping off of rigs so I want to make sure I get the right piece for vaping. I'm hearing in the forums that it's not wise to get one with a lot of diffusion because it takes to flavor away from the vapor. Is that an accurate claim? Is that triple honeycomb perc bong you got from Kathy the one that's her top seller? Was thinking about getting the same thing. Here is the link to the triple perc I'm referring to
http://m.dhgate.com/product/glass-w...-and-glass/190458683.html#st-storehome-3-null

Think it really depends what you're looking for and how good of flavor your vape produces with your material. But yes, all that diffusion is going to knock flavor back. Check out the simpler vapes with less diffusion for more flavor. Most in my sig listed after the Leviathan Lattice are a good place to start. Best to stick to sellers who have good reps in this thread, too (like Kathy & others). Something like this is a nice piece if you're only going to have one, though think reports are that the other similar one from a different vendor may be better.

Then again, none are going to be as pretty as a big 1 1/2' tube with 4 or 5 percs in it! If you're into form more than fucntion - or flavor - go big and clean it every session or two, because it will be a bitch to get out anything that has a chance to set up in there.

When it comes to glass for vapor, less is usually more IMO.

abcd5432

I feel your pain. I was in the same position as you a couple months ago. I ended up doing a ton of research and basically having to compile essays worth of information because it was so hard to get all this stuff in one spot. I feel like a lot of people

Have you considered this?
With your vape sitting on top, I feel that'd be a VERY secure piece for you when you're worried about a sturdy piece. This is around ~$22 so very cheap from Kathy.

It's tiny at 7 inches but the fab bong piece I'm looking at is 9 inches. I've ordered both either way.

That one you're looking at is definitely recommended for flowers.

I'd recommend looking under 12 inches? I'm going for around 9 inches personally, vapes don't need that much diffusion, the longer tubes really aren't ideal for hitting a vape and milking it in my personal opinion. Would definitely NOT get that 17 inch one personally, and I own a 16 inch mobius glass piece that I hope to never use again and have sit on the wall as art now that I am vaping only as it's just hard to use at times.

I'd say, look at the qualities of the piece after that (how is the stem angled and do you like it? How large is the piece? How likely are you to possibly clip a piece that is coming out of a piece, or will it always be stationary, etc.) I have trouble clearing a large piece after milking it I want something smaller now.

Also, good point that was brought up was the vapor quality. I own the minivap, and many say that's one of the best tasting vapes out there. Even through my large bong, my friends are BLOWN away by the taste that thing produces. It's the one thing ALL my friends say and anyone who has used it can say. So I really have never had a "taste" problem when using my vape ever.

Anyway, let us know what you're thinking also feel free to pm me if you have any personal questions for me.

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
8f721b29b45e9c175609bf733aa64020.jpg

Picked this up for 4/20 & have been working it through: I'll try to be less tedious than in my last (first) glass review....

Given, my first "piece of glass" (previously-reviewed Pürr notwithstanding);
and given, my first real bong-type device ever held in-hand;
that said, I feel like this is Chinese, not American "Biohazard" glass:
no logo, the sections of the piece do not really line up (so my hand tells me), the whole thing makes me feel just the slightest bit unsteady when I examine it. There are no flaws per se, but there are many really minor things off that are a little tough to focus on individually but add up to a distinct signature on the experience.

Taking it in hand, I like the way it feels, the weight of it, though I'd love it if it were shorter (for my future reference, anything over 9" tall is LARGE). I can feel the lines between the sections of the piece with my hand, no big deal, but not ignorable.

Functionally, this is a big effing gun.

Seriously, this is all I want to use (given the in-house selection: if there was an identical-yet-smaller, I'd prefer it (I believe)). the provided bowl is (like the rest of the unit) a little off-center, a trifle lop-sided, but wonderfully functional; though only flower so far, the functionality is first-rate.

Water always seems to be at the heart of every conversation like this; for me, it makes sense to fill the bottom section until the intake pipe is submerged, and let the mushroom=like top section fend for itself - I'll add water thru the intake as needed, but that's it. This thing is larger than my lungs, apparently, and provides me with good-sized yet manageable hits, as long as I'm not foolish enough to overfill.

Filtration A, Efficacy A, Cleaning D

CalyxSmokr

Heyo, I got those water tools today.

Between the 2 I ordered, I would recommend the cheaper one.

It's a little taller and has slits in a bit better slot placement.

Difussion between the 2 are similar, they both have a lot more than the pics on DH gate make it seem.

The cheaper one, has a better water level setting (mainly cuz its taller)

They both have the same fatal design flaw of vertical slits low on the splash gaurd, making the splash gaurd very in-effective. (at least I think that is the issue here)

Now searching for another one which doesn't have that poorly designed splash gaurd.

This one looks promising but is expensive and comes with a nail, I have messaged the seller to see if we can get the bubbler itself listed with no nail.

Edit: Same thing but $6 cheaper, I have also messaged this seller and continue to search the gate foe this item but cheaper.
What are you using them with? The Ascent seems a little restricted for this little thing too. I mean it works but you have to pull so hard that it is just uncomfortable

CalyxSmokr,
Top Bottom