Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
dUNaEQE.jpg

SjgilaJ.jpg

Just got my UFO carb cap from Titan_v on DHgate. Doesn't really look like the stock photo at all which is disappointing. The worst is that there's no hole on the bubble end so when you throw it on a banger after a dab, the vapor just drifts up into the cap and lingers around in it unless you pull really hard. I have a grail nail on the way so maybe it'll work better on that.
fOK6lpj.jpg

Not new but the base is falling apart.
D020 cheap and reliable!

weenstoned

@RenDabs have you thought about trying to make a hole? May as well give it a shot as it looks worthless as is (well no better than anything which can cover a banger). I usually just use a marble I got from the dollar store to cap my grail. Maybe fill the cap which sand and try to drill through. I am sure you risk breakage though.

I just ordered a 29.5mm banger and quartz carb cap for the quartz-ti hybrid nail. Opted for the non-4mm thick version of banger as I figure that the thick version would take forever to heat. Also I am hoping that surface area will outweigh thickness (I dunno not a scientist). I rarely take big dabs so I am sure the thickness would be more necessary if that's how you roll. Very much looking forward to the carb cap as it should be a lot more stable than the various domes and slides I have been using (though currently using the ceramic 20mm enail which is also decent but not as easy to clean).

RenDabs

@RenDabs have you thought about trying to make a hole? May as well give it a shot as it looks worthless as is (well no better than anything which can cover a banger). I usually just use a marble I got from the dollar store to cap my grail. Maybe fill the cap which sand and try to drill through. I am sure you risk breakage though.

I just ordered a 29.5mm banger and quartz carb cap for the quartz-ti hybrid nail. Opted for the non-4mm thick version of banger as I figure that the thick version would take forever to heat. Also I am hoping that surface area will outweigh thickness (I dunno not a scientist). I rarely take big dabs so I am sure the thickness would be more necessary if that's how you roll. Very much looking forward to the carb cap as it should be a lot more stable than the various domes and slides I have been using (though currently using the ceramic 20mm enail which is also decent but not as easy to clean).

Yeah I don't really have any tools to try that out haha, probably wouldn't be a good idea to Macgyver a fix either. I have a couple things that work as a carb cap so it's not the end of the world but $11 down the tubes pretty much.

RenDabs,
Reactions: ataxian

Nintenjoo

Grav Labs Diffusion Pump is at my glass blower friends house and should be fixed within a week, unless he can't do it or it cracks while he's trying.

In the meantime, the replacement showed up.

https://imgur.com/a/TZByY

It's a 7" Klein incycler. It's Chinese from TAG, but it's quite thick and functions perfectly. It's really a decent piece, though I never would have paid full price for it. But I'm not really into spending over $100 for glass.

Anyway, it's my first recycler and it's pretty sweet. The size is perfect for me. It'll be fun to compare it side by side with the Diffusion Pump when I get it back.

jl420

[link removed]

Was looking at this design but have never bought from this seller before. Does anyone have any experience with this seller & or used a dab rig like this before?

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
[link removed]

Was looking at this design but have never bought from this seller before. Does anyone have any experience with this seller & or used a dab rig like this before?

Sorry... don't know anything about the seller.

It's a lot of volume IMO for dabs, but some like the lung busters. If you're set on a double matrix like this, these two similar pieces are from two sellers that have a lot of good feedback (mostly) earlier in this thread. Think both are a little cheaper than that one, too.

[link removed]

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127444.html

Modnote: Link to labeled counterfeit glass removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Taz

Tester
Gonna order a bubbler and another attachment for the 18.8. Got the X-treme whip on way but prefer the direct connect. Just was concerned with breakage since using starts straight anyway.

My main use will be just seldom for a blast or friends.

Suggestions?

Thinking the d020-d model but like some that have more flex, honest tho doubt I use it for much in long run.

Thinking the better option is chances of being DD is more likely than using 3 options.

Damn Gorilla got me tonight. :tup:

You all giving me VAS damn it.

DrSteez

Yo, what can you guys suggest for me?

I want a desktop rig that can fit my enail.

I have had the FC 710 for a while and it has fit my needs fantastically. Only problem is that i use it so much, i'm constantly taking it off the enail setup and putting it in and out of the bag to take with me outside.

I have decided I'll keep my fc710 in my "travel"/go outside/events bag and get a different rig for my table at home.

any ideas? or should i get a rig for my travels and leave the fc at home?

I was thinking of

~mothership type

~d-cycler

that's about it...so far.

thanks guys, looking forward to your suggestions.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

I have had the FC 710 for a while and it has fit my needs fantastically. Only problem is that i use it so much, i'm constantly taking it off the enail setup and putting it in and out of the bag to take with me outside.

I have decided I'll keep my fc710 in my "travel"/go outside/events bag and get a different rig for my table at home.

I was thinking of

~mothership type

~d-cycler

Can't really speak for the Mothership copies. Just not my cup of tea. But, the D-Cycler continues to please after more than a year in use. My fav for dabs and nice with the nano.

I was thinking of

~mothership type

~d-cycler

http://m.dhgate.com/product/7-4in-hollow-out-glass-bong-4mm-thickness/247499767.html#pd-019

This is exactly what your looking for. This, fc-710, and D-cycler are the 3 rigs I keep in rotation and the fab is the thickest and most compact of the 3 and believe it or not it challenges the fc-710 for flavor king. So if your using it for travel it would be perfect as someone else had said on here but that was a minute ago at this point. I actually bought mine for travel but I like it so much I've just been using it at home cuz I do most of my dabbing there.

BoomerGrow

Just received my sunshinestore hydratube after 14 days. Very happy with the build quality, glass is even throughout with no visible defects. I see that the water level has to be very high to function properly, and it does worry me that I'll tilt it and drain the water into my Evo. The bottom is tapered, so it would really use a stand but I knew that when I bought it so I can't complain. I would definitely recommend buying one if you're on the fence, and I hope that sunshinestore has different models available for purchase soon.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-new-hot-item-hydratube-9-5-inches-bubbler/372671070.html

DrSteez

http://m.dhgate.com/product/7-4in-hollow-out-glass-bong-4mm-thickness/247499767.html#pd-019

This is exactly what your looking for. This, fc-710, and D-cycler are the 3 rigs I keep in rotation and the fab is the thickest and most compact of the 3 and believe it or not it challenges the fc-710 for flavor king. So if your using it for travel it would be perfect as someone else had said on here but that was a minute ago at this point. I actually bought mine for travel but I like it so much I've just been using it at home cuz I do most of my dabbing there.
Oooooohhh I like this. Looks super compact, will fit in my smaller dimebag bag, can take it out and run around and take dabs and not worry about shit.

Good looking out man!

Between this and the d cycler?

wildything

Oooooohhh I like this. Looks super compact, will fit in my smaller dimebag bag, can take it out and run around and take dabs and not worry about shit.

Good looking out man!

Between this and the d cycler?
That little fab is like a banger hanger with a fab section added. I think it hits similarly to a banger hanger but different with the fab holes added. The flavor is much better than the d cycler, although recyclers are cool, and it would be much harder to break and better suited for travel imo than the d cycler.

wildything,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
That little fab is like a banger hanger with a fab section added. I think it hits similarly to a banger hanger but different with the fab holes added. The flavor is much better than the d cycler, although recyclers are cool, and it would be much harder to break and better suited for travel imo than the d cycler.

I'd also like to add that when I use recyclers they seem to pull more reclaim out of my dabs than other pieces. I think its just because the dab contacts for water as it moves through the piece so the vapor condenses more.

BoomerGrow

http://www.dhgate.com/product/usa-colored-dinosaur-glass-oil-rigs-glass/258624345.html
Recently I placed an order for a cleanclearglass dino in lemon drop, as I've read the current news about glass alchemy stopping production of the color indefinitely. Unfortunately, it hasn't shipped yet but I'm hoping that they are able to source the glass. Crystal from CCG said there will be a small delay in shipment, but that they guarantee it will be out by 3/31. Their communication has been great as always. I'm not sure if they use the glass alchemy lemon drop, but if you have been wanting a piece in crayon colors it looks like supply may be limited in the future.

http://glassalchemy.com/blogs/the-formula/112757444-crayon-colors-temporarily-unavailable
edit:
CCG also has a new recycler I'm not sure if it's been posted here yet.
rBVaGlbqe1eAQQvcAAGO-n4jUic596.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/ccg-2016-new-arrival-wake-bake-new-bongs/376453452.html

YungLeaner

Holy shit that's nice function on the new recycler. The airflow is just too restricted for my vapes with that thin male joint. I myself don't really understand male joints anymore. Isn't a female superior, even for dabbing?

Top Bottom