Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Can you clarify what you mean when referring to the fc287 without the base? Where did you purchase from my friend?

Also, has anyone heard any developments with the cobra can as of yet?
I have the FC 287 and I have one without the base from a few years ago I bought from cathy057 (I think) dhgate store.

I had a period of time were I bought all kinds of ASH COLLECTOR'S
with a JHOOK (pack of 5 from sunshine store)

However I can't medicate 24/7 even though I tried?

4 - 5 sessions is all I can handle.

I still love my ash collectors however I have to many vaporizers and glass to use on a daily bases?

This tread is like AA!

Now what to do with my huge inventory of cannabis?

@Nugg to be medicate or not?

Dedicated to medication!

Is it too early for GSC?

@Bongologist do you have any more photo's of your set-ups?

I want to set up something totally out of control and thought of you!

Last edited:

CameraNerd

I need a new drop down for the FTK. Was thinking about this one:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-high-quality-very-strong-100-quartz/247456927.html
It says that it is quartz, and the female joint looks a little more handmade which I kinda dig.
It also seems to bend down more than out, which i think should help it not tip over. Does the female joint look sketchy to any one?
Screen_Shot_2016_01_06_at_11_23_36_AM.png

My FTK says that its sitting in china for 8 days, after it showed nothing for 2 weeks. "2015-12-29 18:35:51 SiChuanShengChengDouShi Posting" lol, i figure if i order something else, it will take my mind off of it :D
Hyman is sold out of everything new, any other sellers?
i saw that MarijuanaPackaging.com has some nice quartz but the 50$ minimum kills it. I just dont need that many things they sell. american banger for $9 sounds dope... i just dont need 6.

Last edited:
CameraNerd,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
Also, has anyone heard any developments with the cobra can as of yet?

CCG and Steven are the best bets for seeing a Cobra Can made available soon.

Neither seller has a prototype made yet- if you'd like the Cobra Can to be made you should send a message to these sellers through dhgate and let them know about your interest.

That is the only way to influence what these sellers prioritize.

@CameraNerd

I've bought all my bubblers from dhgate, but I got my dropdown from oregonglassblower. It was inexpensive and the quality is great. It's all straight, the joints are good, and it lowers the joint by a couple inches.

Last edited:

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
@ataxian I have really been enjoying the fcmod showerhead>UFO>whip>pnwt combination. Now I just need a bluetooth triggered carb so I don't have to lean over from the couch. :lol:
VHSI9kR.jpg

@CameraNerd i agree with shark sandwich. I tried a few dropdowns from dhgate but they all had some flaw (twisted, not straight, weak joint) and ogb does great work.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
@ataxian I have really been enjoying the fcmod showerhead>UFO>whip>pnwt combination. Now I just need a bluetooth triggered carb so I don't have to lean over from the couch. :lol:
VHSI9kR.jpg

@CameraNerd i agree with shark sandwich. I tried a few dropdowns from dhgate but they all had some flaw (twisted, not straight, weak joint) and ogb does great work.
Haha awesome! :)

I take it flavour is not a priority!

That must be some well conditioned vapor by the time it reaches you.

Smoooooth! :tup:

Android/iPhone Carb App actually sounds like a possibility. . . :cool:

Nice1 @Bongologist, kick back & enjoy those bubbles!

:peace:

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
I need a new drop down for the FTK. Was thinking about this one:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-high-quality-very-strong-100-quartz/247456927.html
It says that it is quartz, and the female joint looks a little more handmade which I kinda dig.
It also seems to bend down more than out, which i think should help it not tip over. Does the female joint look sketchy to any one?
Screen_Shot_2016_01_06_at_11_23_36_AM.png

My FTK says that its sitting in china for 8 days, after it showed nothing for 2 weeks. "2015-12-29 18:35:51 SiChuanShengChengDouShi Posting" lol, i figure if i order something else, it will take my mind off of it :D
Hyman is sold out of everything new, any other sellers?
i saw that MarijuanaPackaging.com has some nice quartz but the 50$ minimum kills it. I just dont need that many things they sell. american banger for $9 sounds dope... i just dont need 6.

CCG and Steven are the best bets for seeing a Cobra Can made available soon.

Neither seller has a prototype made yet- if you'd like the Cobra Can to be made you should send a message to these sellers through dhgate and let them know about your interest.

That is the only way to influence what these sellers prioritize.

@CameraNerd

I've bought all my bubblers from dhgate, but I got my dropdown from oregonglassblower. It was inexpensive and the quality is great. It's all straight, the joints are good, and it lowers the joint by a couple inches.

Yeah, I've looked at a bunch of dhgate dropdowns, they seem to be 2 or 3 types, but they really don't "dropdown" very much. OGB will cost you as much as a RIG from dhgate, but his quality is in a whole 'nother league.

VHSI9kR.jpg

Heh- bluetooth carb! That sounds great!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My favorite setup is still the UFO with ogb carb and mouthpiece or whip attachment.

My favorite is a FC UFO; ASH COLLECTOR; BENDER MOUTHPIECE -
I have some different one's however this is what I'm sporting at the moment!

I handled GDP; GOD'S GIFT; PINE TREES OG before nap!

Life is great!

CANNABIS is the HOLY GRAIL!

@Bongologist
I had a PNWT however the Giant Mouthpiece I couldn't use?
My performance is a medical dedication to a smaller mouthpiece.
It could just be a generation issue?

Last edited:

weenstoned

Very skeptical of their claim that they are made in the USA. Cheapest I have seen American quartz is ~$65 for a banger, and 4mm is one the more popular Chinese thicknesses. Also I was browsing around their site after and found this rig straight off of DHGate which they are claiming is made in the USA. http://www.marijuanapackaging.com/9-usa-honey-dripeos-cereal-box-oil-rig-14mm.html
Then I decided to search USA and recognized at least 75% of the 58 results as being from DHGate and I am sure most if not all of the others are as well but are pretty unremarkable.

redcon

@ataxian you? Lame? Not possible!

Yingmin is just a glass hustler.

CANNABIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL.

;)

This needs to be your signature :rofl:

@redcon It all really depends on your personal taste. Do you take sips or do you want to finish a load in one hit? Do you prefer flavour or do you need your hits to be as smooth as possible? What vape will you use it with? Do you own any other water tools?

The 187 and 186 are actually very similar in dry volume but the 186 defuses more. I like them both but my 187 is not a side car, I wish it was as it helps keep the vape out of your face.

@Nugg thanks for the thoughtful reply.

I prefer to cash in one hit.
I like to replicate the feeling of combustion as much as possible, in that I enjoy feeling it on my throat etc. I will be using with a Underdog and NonG attachment.
I don't currently own any other water tools.

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
I just ordered a straight fab from stevenlmz79.
I watched the site for just a minute or 2, and my order switched to "confirmed, then SHIPPED!
I thought "yeah right", then noticed the default shipping method was EMS. I messaged them
to verify it would go e-packet. I figured I'd hear back by tomorrow (it's morning there, night here).
They messaged back in a minute or so, saying it was going e-packet. It was almost scarey.
I messaged back thanks, and how we appreciate them making special pieces for us. In just a moment,
Jane sent back - "my job,any problems,pls free contact with me". Not bad, not bad at all.

Last edited:

redcon

I just ordered a straight fab from stevenlmz79.
I watched the site for just a minute or 2, and my order switched to "confirmed, then SHIPPED!
I thought "yeah right", then noticed the default shipping method was EMS. I messaged them
to verify it would go e-packet. I figured I'd hear back by tomorrow (it's morning there, night here).
They messaged back in a minute or so, saying it was going e-packet. It was almost scarey.
I messaged back thanks, and how we appreciate them making special pieces for us. In just a moment,
Jane sent back - "my job,any problems,pls free contact with me". Not bad, not bad at all.

@pigfoot yeah, even though I was disappointed with one of my pieces from Steven, I can't deny it got here ridiculously fast. Under two weeks in my case

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
@pigfoot yeah, even though I was disappointed with one of my pieces from Steven, I can't deny it got here ridiculously fast. Under two weeks in my case

I still think of it as a lottery. I've got an FC-710 on the way as well. I'll just sell/give away the one I don't like as much. Most of the stuff has been really good so far. Can't be a perfectionist. As @ataxian would say "Cannabis is the Holy Grail" :)

Last edited:

Nugg

@redcon I'm a cash in one hit high temp kinda guy and I use the gb-186 more than the gb-187. I find it has good ergos for a log vape. Not bad to hold in hand and vape but also a good height to be used on a desk or table. I also like the top down view into the can. It does take some more lung power than the single matrix perc though.

Can't go wrong either way really.

DabDiva

I want to purchase a Gb - 187 - 1 from Yingmin5

But can someone tell me the difference in hit between the 50 and 60 mm ?

i assume the 50mm will hold less water and therefore have less drag, but i would like this to be confirmed along with any other differences between them

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Can anyone confirm if the FC-Mouthpiece from Steven would be compatible with an Underdog?

Probably but its quality is fairly low from the reports here. Aside from that the 18mm female is too recessed for Evo but fine for a UD stem perhaps? There is a chance the tube leaks though too, they're suppsoed to be making a fixed up v2 (with matrix perc for some reason)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey @PPN - I think @ataxian may have meant Aqua Lab Technologies who can be found here . . .
aqualabtechnologies.com

Quality - yes. But cheap? Well for me, I'm not so sure, but I guess price is relative . . . .

:peace:
That's for correcting my typo!

I was reading all these complaints on poor joints and perks not straight?

Well a Steven piece maybe $40 and the real thing is $400.

If your going to complain buy here in the states for $400.

I have $400 pieces and $40 pieces of glass.
Guess what they break easily no matter what they cost!

I though this was a tread for cheap glass?

If it is a site to bitch about quality then buy locally for a higher price!

That's what I meant!

Should I pay $200 for a HYDROTUBE or (mouth piece) from steven for $40?

However thank you for looking out!

I'm guilty of buying a cheap ROLEX knock out on the streets of COLUMBIA.
After spending a couple of $100 it still had problems?
It was pretty and really just a artificial jewelry piece!
I got a real ROLEX and it was $1000's of dollars however it's flawless.
My IPHONE is my clock and my real ROLEX is a piece of jewelry just like the fake one!

Last edited:
Top Bottom