Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If anyone was looking for Sovereignty pieces
SHKrpuT.png

:peace:

CameraNerd

Any one see any reasons that the FC-FTK10 could suck?
I personally have only 14mm snappers/banger, and i prefer small pieces.
I primarily combust flowers and i like the idea of all of this diffusion.

my only complaints were 1 the downstem's perc slits look really high up and i would feel more comfortable if it was welded to the base (so that i can violently swish salt-iso to clean it :)

I think ill pull the trigger if no one talks me out of it :D
(edit, i couldnt stand it. i went ahead and ordered it! merry 420mas!)

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Does Steven ship ems , bc i chose it for shipping and they just used epacket , great , prob going to take ages , they just keep screwing up on orders .

Justpassedu,

wildything

Does Steven ship ems , bc i chose it for shipping and they just used epacket , great , prob going to take ages , they just keep screwing up on orders .
I think that's typical for stevenlmz79 seeing as they did the same for mine 6 monshs ago. Also I believe others experienced the same situation. But some people have received speedy delivery on their orders from them so you could get lucky, I never did, but i wish you the best.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Don't know about location, but mine took about 5 days to get to NYC customs with the epacket from Steven. Unless there's a hold up I expect my Mod half sometime this week

wildything

ooh that one looks real pretty, wish there was a function vid up of it.
There is a functionvideo on his youti e page. However upon further investigation I realized that the cleanclearglass version seems to have better shaped recycler arms so I will probably go with that one if I get it. Both look ti function nicely tho based on their videos

wildything,

demonscars

If anyone was looking for Sovereignty pieces, a new one just came out from Phoenixglass.
Sovereignty Glass Mini Stemline to Imperial Perc

50$ is a bit pricy for me, not enough diffusion but maybe someone else will like it.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-sovereignty-gridded-imperial-perc/268338132.html

GFnki8g.png

I decided to pull the trigger on this one myself. Looked alright after seeing a water test so I think I'll give it a go. Of course I'll post the results whenever it arrives.

ckingflava

Hey guys..I currently use clean clear glass fab egg as my daily driver. It's the only rig I bought from china so far... I'm thinking about getting a new piece or two...strictly for dabs...looking for a suggestion or two....flavor is more important than smoothness...

Vakas

How is the quality of these fake Mobius that dhgate sells? Can you look at them and tell straight away its a fake? or does it feel like a solid piece when held?

Also is the logo just printed on top or is it engraved?

What are the give aways of a fake or a real Mobius.

Vakas,
I do! Kathy is awesome Now days I just ordered this for a second time!
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/two-function-10-quot-recycler-glass-bong/211742326.html. A friend of mine used it and offered me money i refused. until he hit $150! Just one of those guys who want everything now and dont like to wait. I sold it ordered another should be here Monday! It's thick ass glass, flawless function and flawless aesthetically!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
How is the quality of these fake Mobius that dhgate sells? Can you look at them and tell straight away its a fake? or does it feel like a solid piece when held?

Also is the logo just printed on top or is it engraved?

What are the give aways of a fake or a real Mobius.
They are obviously NOT able to pass as the real thing. Anyone who would try do do so....:shit:!
That said, I have one with no logos. It is a good solid piece for China glass. Mostly straight but with a few minor quality issues, wavy tube doing down to matrix, 18mm joint set slightly too deep, perc slightly crooked. If you got 4 of them they would ALL be slightly different.

They are obviously NOT able to pass as the real thing. Anyone who would try do do so....:shit:!
That said, I have one with no logos. It is a good solid piece for China glass. Mostly straight but with a few minor quality issues, wavy tube doing down to matrix, 18mm joint set slightly too deep, perc slightly crooked. If you got 4 of them they would ALL be slightly different.
And for the record on my real Mobius You can feel the word Mobius

weenstoned

Pretty sure the legit mobiuses now have some kind of hologram/qr code thing to verify their authenticity

weenstoned,
Top Bottom