Cheap High Quality Bubbler

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So.... I received my FC-710 from Steven :cry: . Cracked along the bottom and won't hold water. I contacted him through DH Gate about a replacement, hopefully he will come through. This model seems SO very thin on the bottom I'm honestly surprised any of them make it intact from China? It was packaged extremely well and still arrived broken. I know this piece gets heavy due to the high water level but he should still make it a little thicker. Mine feels like it would explode with the slightest bump.
I do LOVE the way it rips through the Liger and E-nail. If only it would hold water I think I would have a new daily driver oil rig.

8A6801D8-C3DD-4D22-8E58-11388D75A1B3.jpg

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: pigfoot

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
@Shit Snacks

The Rattle Can was communally created, and I think that's the best way to ensure a solid design. I don't use hydratubes myself, so I'm not at all an authority on what would be most desirable. If you're going to bother to get something made, you might as well have a solid design ready to go. The "custom glass ideas" and "open source glass" threads haven't seen any action in a while, so maybe you could start designing something there? FYI, The discussion of hydratubes has caused perturbation in the past. I'm not knowledgeable about the situation, so someone more informed than me can advise on that aspect.

@DrSteez

Yes, The Rattle Can uses the same bead type perc, but that's about the only carry-over. I has a different style body that is more robust, and a female 18mm joint instead of a male joint.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks

The Rattle Can was communally created, and I think that's the best way to ensure a solid design. I don't use hydratubes myself, so I'm not at all an authority on what would be most desirable. If you're going to bother to get something made, you might as well have a solid design ready to go. The "custom glass ideas" and "open source glass" threads haven't seen any action in a while, so maybe you could start designing something there? FYI, The discussion of hydratubes has caused perturbation in the past. I'm not knowledgeable about the situation, so someone more informed than me can advise on that aspect.

@DrSteez

Yes, The Rattle Can uses the same bead type perc, but that's about the only carry-over. I has a different style body that is more robust, and a female 18mm joint instead of a male joint.

Ah I see, I'll let others spearhead that since we only saw the first one ever from Steven very recently, I don't want to step on toes either.

But something like the UFO would be a good one to pass along to sunshine then? That was a communal creation that got to a v2 as well...

Justpassedu

Wondering about the Mobius Matrix Steven has , any thoughts ? I believe i saw 1 or 2 people had them here .

Justpassedu,

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
@Shit Snacks

The FC-UFO request has already been made with both cleanclearglass and sunshinestore. I don't know if it's being worked on yet, but I'll be sure to share any relevant information as I receive it. Samples will be posted for community critique as soon as they are complete, to help make sure everything comes out right.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

galacticdad

Has anyone ordered from these guys? MAD diffusion on the frit bubbler and they look really nice. Wings of Liberty.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-oil-rig-wings-of-liberty-silver/237368352.html

Plus they got really close on New York's location so I wanna give them a shot! LOL :bang:

e.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-oil-rig-wings-of-liberty-silver/237368352.html
Looks awesome! I've seen WOL's stuff and was always curious about them. Anyone else dealt with this seller?

galacticdad,

Poostuff

Please delete
I like the look of their stuff so I ordered a 12 inch incycler from Wol & they sent the cheaper 10 inch. That was okay shit happens but when I inquired about it they said they don't even make a 12 inch, I dunno now I think maybe they're dodgy.

Poostuff,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Well since my FC-710 didn't make it in one piece I'm going to order another oil rig. I see 3 I really like but 1 is a bit more money. I was thinking about going with Glass Artist since it looks like his stuff is slightly higher quality? If anyone has had any experience with any of these let me know.

I read someone on here liked this one more than the FC-710. It looks like a solid piece that wouldn't break as easily as the 710 either.
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-feb-newest-glass-bong-9-quot-inches/247499767.html

7-4-in-hollow-out-glass-bong-4mm-thickness.jpg

And this looks really nice but I would need to see a water function video before pulling the trigger for that much coin! Anyone familiar with this original TAG or the knock off?

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2015-new-bong-glass-bong-glass-bongs-hookah/247500244.html

2015-new-glass-bong-colorized-tag-glass-perc.jpg

AND I have been looking at this Phoenix glass Hfy_glass piece for a while and love it. They went up $10 on the purple and slyme colored pieces or I would have already ordered it! Anyone used this one?

http://www.dhgate.com/product/the-n...chaun/264431082.html#cart_saveforlater-7-null

the-newest-toro-glass-jet-perc-leprechaun.jpg

Anyone have any ideas on these or another bad ass oil rig to try until I can get some sort of diffusion pump intact?

So, Which would you get?

jojo monkey

Manufacturer
@rattle can vid: The right angle kink right after the bowl bugs me. I hope the people waiting for it like it.

So he should be working on the fc-ufo-like diffusion pump next?! It can't be hard if he has made this?

Last edited:

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
@jojo monkey

If you mean the joint support, I've told Steven it should be improved. He said this batch is finished, but it will be improved in the next batch.

People waiting for this will soon have the option of choosing which suppliers iteration they like best.

The original plan was for Steven to produce the Rattle Can, then the Coil Can, then the piece you described- now called the Cobra Can. When the new video was posted I asked about the Coil Can, to try to start the process on that.

Steven hasn't responded to my inquiry, but asked if there was interest in his new recycler or coffee cup fab.

I'm going to ask one of the other suppliers to work on the Cobra Can next, so that all three designs will be available sooner.

AegonT

2015%20new%20two%20function%20Mobius%20Matrix%20perc%20glass%20Ash%20Catcher%20and%20glass%20bong%20thick%20joint%20size%2018.8mm%20FC-278.jpg

I ordered one of these on the 23rd and it arrived at my house in the UK yesterday, cost about £30 delivered and works very well with my e-nano and extreme Q.

Im chuffed to bits with it, i would never have ordered anything like this if i didn't find this thread, thanks guys!

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
What do you do with the opening below the mouthpiece? I don't really understand this piece.

Bongologist,

demonscars

I'm looking for suggestions for my next piece. I use my FC-mini pillar daily along with my d020-w on occasion. I want something cool looking but flavorful, mostly for flowers and for use with the e-nano. Those are really the basic requirements. Any suggestions? I've been away for a bit and don't know who the best sellers/pieces are right now.

demonscars,
Top Bottom