Cheap High Quality Bubbler

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I do, that's the 4mm glass they use in their smaller travel pieces. Means that thing is STOUT. I want that sooooo bad for my mini.

Oh yeah... Gandalf is longer, straighter with a slight upward curve.

BigDaddyVapor,
I do, that's the 4mm glass they use in their smaller travel pieces. Means that thing is STOUT. I want that sooooo bad for my mini.

Oh yeah... Gandalf is longer, straighter with a slight upward curve.

I knew it was thick, you can sort of tell just by looking at it. I guess they come in both 14 and 18mm? Maybe 18mm is the best bet; can always use a low-pro reducer for 14mm slides/ACs

kingofnull,

Sonics420

3Gb3Fe3J75E35Ff5J4d3773e738af71b01fae.jpg

Anyone ever heard of this bong? He says its a bong/bubbler with jelly fish perk
Looks like a crown and the word Signature on it
Did a google search no luck.

Sonics420,
Reactions: ataxian

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Its an Ill-G Signature Series. Assembly line glass, far as I know. They have a few pieces at my LHS. Wasn't very impressed. Logo looked like it was ready to peel off.

EDIT: Also known as Illusion. You'll find them in Venice Beach and can usually haggle the price down, though... don't know if they would be worth the price. I haven't ever shopped Venice, so I wouldn't know. I have a hard time keeping a straight face, in most head shops.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Sonics420

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah, what Q said. And just ditch the idea of carb pieces. Most weren't ever placed properly and with today's glass, they're just not needed. Back in the day, you never saw a carb hole plugged. Now almost all of them, come plugged. Because people want them that way. Still enough want carbs, I suppose.

Dap adapter? Dab? Well, I just got into concentrates, so my experience is limited... though I've been reading and having conversations on it. Allison with SSFG and I have talked quite a bit about this, as she wants me to ditch the Ti nail (Allison is very Earthy/Natural). I've got a nice boro nail, zero bubbles, solid built. My torch won't heat the damn thing, plus my dome is a little short for it. I would like to get a larger dome and bigger torch to try it. I also enjoy my Eclipse H2O. While the hits aren't as clean as a dab (since you load more and it goes further)... they're still satisfying and I like the ability to set it off to the side and pick it up later.

I really want a Snork. They're made by SSFG, though I believe Ray needs to make some more. Just heat the glass and kind of scrape it into the tube.

IMAG0124_zpsffaf7a81.jpg

At the least, I'll probably buy a larger dome for my Boro nail.
Nice glass pieces!

I love concentrates!
What are your thought of running a PERSEI through a water path?
Trying the SOLO's this week-end and I got the adaptors for both.
I'll know in a couple of days I just thought you may already have the answer?

ataxian,

Sonics420

Reason i am asking is cause i can get that piece for 100$. Seems like itll be worth it for a simple bubbler?? What yall think.

Sonics420,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have the 1st piece, and that's a great price for it. Its ok, I like it a lot, but I have been making sweet, sweet, love to my saxo 10arm bubb lately. so, its a bit neglected lately, but it wont be for long.

BDV, you will be pleased to know. the 10arm & I are getting along nicely. Like any sexy new item in your life, you gotta learn what makes her purr.
I'm waiting for the BUBBLER in the bottom pic to arrive from: http://www.planetvape.ca/black-leaf-8-arm-slitted-tree-perc-bubbler.html

CLICK THE PICTURE. ;)

Have you used it and did you like it? I might try to throw $80 at him and see if he bites.
Thanks!
Nice site!

CLICK THE PICTURE. ;)

Have you used it and did you like it? I might try to throw $80 at him and see if he bites.
Are the "BLACK LEAF" glass units good to own?

mod note: You've been here long enough to know how to use manual quote tags. Three posts merged.

ataxian,

axakal

if it's really the same piece, there are just too many trees for the small size, which seem to lead to unwanted backsplashes. that's how i understood it. adding in the dubious quality of black leaf and the ugly logo ;) , you can get way better beauties for 79 bucks, judging by this thread.

axakal,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
if it's really the same piece, there are just too many trees for the small size, which seem to lead to unwanted backsplashes. that's how i understood it. adding in the dubious quality of black leaf and the ugly logo ;) , you can get way better beauties for 79 bucks, judging by this thread.
I see your point however I only buy with PAY PAL!

ataxian,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I see your point however I only buy with PAY PAL!

Here is the quote from bdv "I hate that little Black Leaf bubbler and just wish it would fall off the face of the planet. I don't think I've ever seen a worthwhile video of it, its much to small for that tree."

Dreamerr,

Sonics420

Its an Ill-G Signature Series. Assembly line glass, far as I know. They have a few pieces at my LHS. Wasn't very impressed. Logo looked like it was ready to peel off.

EDIT: Also known as Illusion. You'll find them in Venice Beach and can usually haggle the price down, though... don't know if they would be worth the price. I haven't ever shopped Venice, so I wouldn't know. I have a hard time keeping a straight face, in most head shops.

he wants to much for it, cant believe he was asking 250 for it.. i guess he thinks its a high end piece then?? from my research after your info it doesnt really seem like it is lol.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Here is the quote from bdv "I hate that little Black Leaf bubbler and just wish it would fall off the face of the planet. I don't think I've ever seen a worthwhile video of it, its much to small for that tree."
Well Dreamer looks like I really %^*$@ UP!
Looks like I will crush it an put it in the recycle bin.

I will just go and pay full retail at a brick and mortar Smoke Shop for a better one.
I wish the cool water pipe site used PAY PAL!

ataxian,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction

I will just go and pay full retail at a brick and mortar Smoke Shop for a better one.

Naw, don't go that far. Who knows... you might get lucky and get a gem. It won't be the first, nor last time.

Wait until you get it, to pass judgement. I am not the be-all/end-all of glass opinions. In fact, there are plenty of people out there, that could walk in at any time and just school me, on the subject. I think of myself more as a student of the art.

BigDaddyVapor,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
ok, check this out:
http://www.nectarcollector.org/

not sure the price, but figured this thread wouldn't be a bad place for discussion...pretty damn interesting...more interesting in pairing it with a vape vs using the straw...

Makes me curious how many of this types of this bubbler (hydrotube?) are available...

VXH
Vaporblunt water tool
GBD
aqua vape by vaporfection (though the whip might disqualify...)

I'm probably missing a few...

EDIT: additional video on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4202359632335

axakal

if you really don't like it, you still could send it back and get your money back, couldn't you?

axakal,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Naw, don't go that far. Who knows... you might get lucky and get a gem. It won't be the first, nor last time.

Wait until you get it, to pass judgement. I am not the be-all/end-all of glass opinions. In fact, there are plenty of people out there, that could walk in at any time and just school me, on the subject. I think of myself more as a student of the art.

Cannabis makes me mellow.
Maybe I don't have the same flowers as they do?

I guess I'll try it first.
Since PLANET VAPES sponsors this site they would have a narrowed down selection to choose from.
The LOGO's are pretty stupid I know however it's only my first rodeo.

Companies that don't have PAY PAL make me wonder?

Today I went to a smoke shop and the same bubbler was $195.00 so now I don't feel as bad as people on this site are trying to inflict on my psychic.

BigDaddyVapor I'm just a student as well!

Sonics420

Lol thats about how much he said he paid.. thats crazy.
Did you check it out? Im finally getting a new piece after breaking both mines.. hope it comes through ok in the mail tomorrow.

Sonics420,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Lol thats about how much he said he paid.. thats crazy.
Did you check it out? Im finally getting a new piece after breaking both mines.. hope it comes through ok in the mail tomorrow.
I hope to have my bubbler today as well (SATURDAY).
The one I checked out that looks like the same as your posted photo was really well made and most likely my next purchased.

if you really don't like it, you still could send it back and get your money back, couldn't you?
It's not that expensive so I need to at least try it then move on.
The adapters that I bought will get me started.

GLASS WATER PATH seems like the way to medicate!

axakal

don't forget to post a video. :)

I hope to have my bubbler today as well (SATURDAY).
The one I checked out that looks like the same as your posted photo was really well made and most likely my next purchased.

It's not that expensive so I need to at least try it then move on.
The adapters that I bought will get me started.

GLASS WATER PATH seems like the way to medicate!

axakal,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
don't forget to post a video. :)
SOLO
2 stems of BUBBA KUSH (REALLY FROSTY)
PERSEI
5 rips 5.0 cart with 2 x 18350's GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BUDDER
5 rips 2.4 cart with 1 x 18350 (SHORTY) LOUIE XIII CRUMBLED
5 rips 2.4 cart with 1 x 18650 (SS TUBE) GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BRITILE

Through a WATER PATH, "IMAGINE"?

Top Bottom