Cheap High Quality Bubbler

justcametomind

I finally received My glass piece from PipedDaddy (better said: from the customs) it's their "vapor glass bubbler". It's SO tiny!
Perfect for my use at the moment since it has to mate with an MFLB. MiniVAP is also present, got it today too and I cant wait to try it!
I'll use the bubbler with a Ti Nail (between the bub and the MFLB). I used the nail first some days go on a bong.
When I heated it it became red (ok), but after the use I noticed it has some blue residue/color on it. I think it's normal at least for the first uses mostly because that blue color is also present on www.doyoudab.com website. Does it mean I overheated it? How much do you have to Heat a nail? I made it to become red, than While I put the dome over it everything ready it cooled down so I re-heated a little bit and then I dabbed.
GeoWSLq.jpg

AX0eCdB.png

justcametomind,
Reactions: Vessel

Vessel

Not ghetto - That term has a bad rep, not that its a good thing to begin with.

Its just aluminum which throws me off and personally something someone young a naive would waste money on. I felt spot on in thinking that at the time.

But now that you mention it... That's a really good idea- Making a piece like that is all glass with 14/18 mm joint. Maybe a little diffusion in the downstem, it would then screw onto a typical glass bottle; for minimal luggage and if for a good price that is a real idea . Good job dudenextdoor

could even do the dome and nail thing, what I want one.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Very nice find dude! I've been looking for something just like that.

EDIT: never mind, I thought it had a dewar joint on top but it's just a bowl.

Very nice find dude! I've been looking for something just like that.

EDIT: never mind, I thought it had a dewar joint on top but it's just a bowl.

Well crap. I thought it was a dewar joint also (although I did not know that's what it was called). Bummer.

Excellent find! Some great looking pieces at nice prices there!

mod note- need some help with manual quote tags? http://fuckcombustion.com/help/bb-codes
2 posts merged.

TheDudeNextDoor,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I am really enjoying it, I'm actually talking with the blower for a custom order : full set of adapters, a small custom travel bubbler and this original and awesome piece on top of that :

oil-rig-hand-blown-glass-pipe-bubbler-disk-percolater-1843.jpg

I'm over seas and the shipping was fast, one week after the payment it is here

Roger D,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
He's
I am really enjoying it, I'm actually talking with the blower for a custom order : full set of adapters, a small custom travel bubbler and this original and awesome piece on top of that :

oil-rig-hand-blown-glass-pipe-bubbler-disk-percolater-1843.jpg

I'm over seas and the shipping was fast, one week after the payment it is here
He's a cool guy. Killer prices, custom work, lots of back and forth communication and fast shipping.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: Roger D

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
LOL! This is the guy I procrastinated, posting his stuff.

Yeah, he's got some nice pieces, for the prices. Some of the stuff, I think looks to MP heavy... but there's still nice stuff there.

($109.99 until 2/23, then $139.99)

Been thinking of buying this, for myself. Since, other than my SSFG... ALL of my ac/percs are memories.

($35)

Guy doesn't have a lot of stuff, but some interesting items. I like that beaker Pyramid perc and I typically hate beakers.

americanglassstudio

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Oh yeah... the ORIGINAL, that started the craze! GO read my AWESOME n00b review, if you haven't seen it already! Drumroll please!
rimshot.gif
Or... a rim shot :mad:

Infamous Reviews

And the video, you've all. OK, maybe some of you... have been waiting for. The video to do this gem justice. Though, I really should have done a dab instead. Whatthe@#$%ever... here you go!

(Blow it up... HD)

BigDaddyVapor,
Great find, Jamband! That is very similar in style (but even sexier) than the Molino Glass piece that I spent over a month trying to get shipped to me (see online retailers to avoid thread). I STILL don't have my refund for that nightmare. I might target this one if I ever actually get my money back.

This little hammer bubbler is cool also! $35! Can't beat that price!

http://www.nnsoutpost.com/bubblers/single-tree-8-arm-hammer-bubbler-10.html

8_arm_bubbler.jpg

TheDudeNextDoor,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Great find, Jamband! That is very similar in style (but even sexier) than the Molino Glass piece that I spent over a month trying to get shipped to me (see online retailers to avoid thread). I STILL don't have my refund for that nightmare. I might target this one if I ever actually get my money back.

This little hammer bubbler is cool also! $35! Can't beat that price!

http://www.nnsoutpost.com/bubblers/single-tree-8-arm-hammer-bubbler-10.html

8_arm_bubbler.jpg

that looks like a regular bowl, not a gong...

jambandphan03,
Well dammit, that's the second time I've done that in this thread. I forget sometimes that people still combust out there. lol

TheDudeNextDoor,

Sonics420

u4i0CIr.jpg

0e6tu4g.jpg

Just got the DbV and the piece next to it yesterday. What do they call these? Side arm/ side car?? Has a disc with 5 holes as a bubbler.

Sonics420,
Top Bottom