Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Caligula

Maximus
@Caligula I realize you are an expert vaporizer!
You like bigger volume pipes than I.
Your doses are Hugh!
I take smaller rips more often.
We all have different styles.
Ones is not better just different.
The smaller bubbler is awesome for me.
For you it's a joke!
I want to see what you are using?

Oh, you haven't seen yet?

EFS Glass 18mm female to double gridded donut. Owl sand blasted etching, and worked honeycomb bottom window.

LOVE IT.

20140415_141328_zpskg9gikjc.jpg

20140415_141356_zpsads8sblb.jpg

20140415_141430_zpshmxqw406.jpg

20140415_141817_RichtoneHDR_zps465ubvbp.jpg

IMG_20140415_144518_zpsfq3acgvr.jpg

IMG_20140415_144700_zps3gp66huc.jpg

Raskin666

Doom Walrus
Played with the "D" after work as promised. Pretty damn solid. Feels sturdy, very stable base. Mouthpiece doesn't feel thin and the joint is actually very thick. Perc seems to fire well, functions with small amount of water well. Works great with a long whip in a way that my bong does not (too much drag). Overall, one hell of $31.00.

Herr_Dampf

You're the Man thanks SSVUN-YAH!!

D020-D The Sunshine store $55.95
D020-D Suzhou Yipin Fashion Gift Co., Ltd. $32.46

SAVING OF $23.49, SWEET!!! (free frit A/C) !!!!!

Probably longer shipping but what do I prefer....

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...or-pipe-two-functions/1165376_1840074189.html

Much temptation... :)

I just want to remember what happend when I tried to order a D020 from Ali. Yes, they call it the same name Sunshine Store does, but chances are they are doing their own version and just user Sunshine Stores picture and name. If you take one, I'll wait for your reports first ;)

Last edited:

oli

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...or-pipe-two-functions/1165376_1840074189.html

Much temptation... :)

I just want to remember what happend when I tried to order a D020 from Ali. Yes, they call it the same name Sunshine Store does, but chances are they are doing their own version and just user Sunshine Stores picture and name. If you take one, I'll wait for your reports first ;)
To be honest I'm still hoping for the better perc one from Thesunshine store but if it does not come through I'll definitely go for the Aliex option.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I looked at these guys... and I like them alot.

If you like the looks of the WP-010, you might want to consider the TD-321.

T9pfLKBl.jpg

WP-010

Cvm8cNkl.jpg

TD-321

The TD-321 is slightly shorter (-40mm), has a smaller base (-5mm), and also offers a much bigger mouthpiece opening (+15mm). The 18mm joint looks beefier too. AFAIK, no one has order one here yet.

My only reserve is the splash guard might make it harder to clean.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If you like the looks of the WP-010, you might want to consider the TD-321.

T9pfLKBl.jpg

WP-010

Cvm8cNkl.jpg

TD-321

The TD-321 is slightly shorter, has a smaller base, and also offers a much bigger mouthpiece opening. The 18mm joint looks beefier too. AFAIK, no one has order one here yet.

My only reserve is the splash guard might make it harder to clean.
@Tweak I have this standard of buying no glass pieces without bridge supports?
OK, I bought a "TKO" (no support) not for vaporizing with anything with weight.
I like 7.0 - 5.0min. glass thickness other wise it's a disposable.

Would these pieces you pictured break at the stem during their first use?

Am I asking for too much?

Just asking I have weird standards I know!

Last edited:

Burn

just wanted to chime in on the d020-w sidecar.... ive been using it for a few days now and its great. blows the og d020 away imo. the perc fires well and it really preserves flavor well. probably tied with my wp-10 as favorite piece ive ordered from dhgate/ali ex.

it's becoming my go to piece when i use my underdog w/water. i would definitely recommend this piece for log users. the mouthpiece hole is a bit small but it does preserve flavor very well and you get a nice view of the vapor in the can. and the triple maria on the mouthpiece is a nice touch giving it a more refined look. :tup:

i've gone beyond my saturation point w/glass but i cant resist some of these $30 gems.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Would these pieces you pictured break at the stem during their first use?

My WP-010 broke from trying to install a keck clip. Don't think anyone else has had an issue though.

That is why I suggested the TD-321, the stem looks a bit thicker, but I'd have to see one to compare. It certainly is shorter, so there should be less pressure on the joint.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
My lust for a turbine and @ataxian's influence has led me to add the ashcatcher below to my cart on DHgate's Sunshine Store. Joints are 14.5mm, but I have an adapter. This was only $13+$8 shipping! $21 How could I refuse? Less than I pay for dinner sometimes....amazing. :cool:

Can anyone recommend a good J-hook? Cheap but quality, of course.

Wholesale - 14.5mm-14.5MM P003 honeycomb and whirlpool glass ash catcher

Last edited:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<

There is a j-hook thread.

The cheapest I've found is from Thick Quality Glass. Sign up, add the J-hook to your cart and then close your browser. If they are still doing it, they will e-mail you a notice that you left it in your cart and will give you a code for free shipping. So only $7.99 shipped. 3mm thickness.

Edit: Crap, just remembered you need a 14mm j-hook.

Sunshinestore carries the 14mm S hook, same ones from TQG. I bet it is too late to add to your order, shipping kills the price.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My lust for a turbine and @ataxian's influence has led me to add the ashcatcher below to my cart on DHgate's Sunshine Store. Joints are 14.5mm, but I have an adapter. This was only $13+$8 shipping! $21 How could I refuse? Less than I pay for dinner sometimes....amazing. :cool:

Wholesale - 14.5mm-14.5MM P003 honeycomb and whirlpool glass ash catcher

That's the same one I want to buy!
Nice with a JHOOK (SHERLOCK)!
$50 at my Local Smoke Shop!

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
There is a j-hook thread.

The cheapest I've found is from Thick Quality Glass. Sign up, add the J-hook to your cart and then close your browser. If they are still doing it, they will e-mail you a notice that you left it in your cart and will give you a code for free shipping. So only $7.99 shipped. 3mm thickness.

Edit: Crap, just remembered you need a 14mm j-hook.

Sunshinestore carries the 14mm S hook, same ones from TQG. I bet it is too late to add to your order, shipping kills the price.

Didn't checkout yet! I can still add to my cart! How do I request combined shipping, I've never done that before, do I send them a separate message or do it from within the cart somehow?

Edit, can't find a single, only lots of 5.

Mister G,
Reactions: ataxian

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Buy a lot of 5 and sell 4!

You will have a free one!

Me too lazy. I'm doing the Thick Quality Trick that Tweak recommended. If that fails, I'll get the iOffer one for $13 shipped. All are good options.

Thanks for everyone's help! :tup:

Mister G,
Reactions: ataxian

Vitolo

Vaporist
What is EPacket.
If I buy does this e-packet mean it goes ground shipping so I can use my home address?
OR
Does it mean I use the PO Box because it comes USPS.
I can not get US mail at home.. and needless to say I can not get a DHL package at PO Box
Any info for me on this?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
What is EPacket.
If I buy does this e-packet mean it goes ground shipping so I can use my home address?
OR
Does it mean I use the PO Box because it comes USPS.
I can not get US mail at home.. and needless to say I can not get a DHL package at PO Box
Any info for me on this?

Epacket's will be delivered by USPS. If you have a PO box and your package won't fit, you'll need to see the post master to pick up your package.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Top Bottom