Cheap High Quality Bubbler

olivianewtonjohn

My "D" arrived in the states over the weekend, about 5.5 hours from where I live. I love treasures in the mail.

49098928.jpg

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
So I inquired with the Yingmin5 store to see if they would sell me a single of the GB-189. A sidecar with a turbine perc (all the latest activity has me jonesing for some kind of vortex in a piece). The GB could be as good a line as the D0 but in sidecar form, but singles will be hit or miss, they must have enough stock of the ion clone GB with birdcage perc to one off them.

Here is their reply: "Dear friend,thanks for you inquiry,but i am sorry to tell you that we do not support retail for gb189 now,cause we do not have many in stock,if we retail in the near future,i will let you know,thanks and best regards"

I interpret this as they don't have enough to break up a 12pc-lot for singles. Here are pics of the GB-189:

temp2.0x0.jpg

hot-sell-the-newest-glass-bong-glass-smoking.jpg

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Edit: Or the D020-W is also new but not sure if anyone has received theirs?

Got my D020-W on Saturday. With the Cloud Buddy placed on top and the sidecar coming out the same side, it looks awesome. :rockon:

Bubbles pretty much like the D020-D but the mouthpiece is completely different. More like a spoon bowl pipe, really small opening. This smaller opening has both positives and negatives. It made for some pretty thick hits because it limited my draw, but harder to clear and to clean.

Noticed some scratches and maybe a crack on my can though. So that totally bums me out.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Got my D020-W on Saturday. With the Cloud Buddy placed on top and the sidecar coming out the same side, it looks awesome. :rockon:

Bubbles pretty much like the D020-D but the mouthpiece is completely different. More like a spoon bowl pipe, really small opening. This smaller opening has both positives and negatives. It made for some pretty thick hits because it limited my draw, but harder to clear and to clean.

Noticed some scratches and maybe a crack on my can though. So that totally bums me out.

Yeah, that mouthpiece on the W is what gives me pause about adding it, plus there are too many other interesting pieces more differentiated from the D that I like better, but I do want a sidecar like the GB-189.

My D020 arrived pretty much perfect, but my D has flaws as well like your W, nothing major (hard to notice unless you examine) and I can live with it as a tradeoff for the price, but still makes me a little :ugh: But I just love how the D percs. I can only imagine if the GB-187s are even better with the birdcage. My standard D020 is shelved for the moment, but I gave her a good bath before putting her away.

Herr_Dampf

I like the honeycombs... and I like that unit...
but sure am more interested in the GB-189
The 188 has a "male" connection also, meaning it would require a female/female adapter

Depends. The Hammer offers a bowl with a 14mm or 10mm female GonG, I'd hope other vape makers see the trend as well. Sure, adapters work fine but are just always kinda clumsy. I got some 14f/18m adapters with screens crammed into the 18mm end for my EV-2, works excellent on oils rigs.

hanfhead

is high

I ordered the 188 a few days ago. Can't wait!
feG9s27.jpg

My current favorite is the inline here on the left. The d020 is rock solid but for dabs the nail is a little close to the mouthpiece. I tried a male/male 45 degree adapter but didn't like it.

AagLj89.jpg

M7jw62U.jpg

Here's a link to the inline if anyone is interested. I haven't seen it posted in a long time and it is a great piece.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...R-glass-bubbler-Free-shipping/1692991947.html

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Just to let everyone know that my group order for the Cyclone Tornado is off due to sketchy dealing practice with Aaryan creation, see my latest post on

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tornado-cyclone-europe-order.13833/page-2#post-586620

:cry:

PayPal has suspended his account and I filed a claim with them to get my $38 back.

He hasn't responded to my emails about refunding my money.

Website is still set up like a retail site, but you don't get any indication of MOQ until after you've placed your order.

Beware.

~

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Ataxian seems to have the best collection in terms of both Quality and Variety!!!

I just got the D020-D which is my new main driver piece and took that role over from the orig D020. I'd say the "D" is the hot item form Sunshine, but you should wait until people receive and report on the very similar GB-187 from the Yingmin5 store as that has a "birdcage" perc that is more like the Ion Matrix perc. If this is gibberish to you, you need to read the last 15 or so pages.

Also, see the link in the bottom of my sig to see the current entire D0 lineup from Sunshine Store.

My next acquisition will probably be a D022, GB189 or something with a turbine/vortex creating perc.

But they also seem to be coming out with new stuff every couple weeks!!! I often want the next piece before the last one is delivered. It's a disease...

If the prices go up, I'm done though.....I would hope...

fQNU2n8.jpg

$34
bCdgLIm.jpg

$28
lgYwxDq.jpg

$22
oEIdd6e.jpg

Combination of ASH COLLECTOR, CLasien, D022

There all good!

You decide?

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
My standard D020 is shelved for the moment, but I gave her a good bath before putting her away.

I felt like I've been neglecting my D020, so I brought it out to play this weekend. Made me remember why I love it.

you should wait until people receive and report on the very similar GB-187 from the Yingmin5 store as that has a "birdcage" perc that is more like the Ion Matrix perc. If this is gibberish to you, you need to read the last 15 or so pages.

Has anybody received a shipping notice for the DB-187 piece? I'm afraid to try any new vendors, Sunshinestore has been doing awesome.

Nu11ington

About to order the D020 today for my Arizer Solo. Pretty stoked to join the glass crew :D Also ordered a mcig just for shits. If any of you have any better picks for a Arizer solo bubbler setup now would be the time to voice those concerns!

Herr_Dampf

jambandphan03

in flavor country
D020-D is here. Over all it looks nice. I can see stress cracks on one side of the can, close to where the perc is. I could see them when washing, as the sunlight hit them. About the same quality of all the other glass I have gotten from sunshinestore so far. Hoping to see the D022 in a few daze... Here are pics. This is a bit more volume than the D020, and the perc fires nicely. A finer cut cage perc would be smoother, but this one offers a pretty smooth draw as is. Not at all disappointed.

E8Ew6WZ.jpg

rknfrdO.jpg

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I love the extra volume of the D over the original, it seems just right to me, maybe I'd like a wee bit more. Mine had minor stress marks too.

If I may, I'd suggest trying your water level in the D just a little bit lower, almost exposing the top part of the slits. You know what you're doing and are experienced, of course, I just notice in your video that your water is a little higher than mine and I find the perc more active at the level I use after many experiments in front of a mirror. Of course, it is your preference that matters....just suggesting...

D020-D is here. Over all it looks nice. I can see stress cracks on one side of the can, close to where the perc is. I could see them when washing, as the sunlight hit them. About the same quality of all the other glass I have gotten from sunshinestore so far. Hoping to see the D022 in a few daze... Here are pics. This is a bit more volume than the D020, and the perc fires nicely. A finer cut cage perc would be smoother, but this one offers a pretty smooth draw as is. Not at all disappointed.

E8Ew6WZ.jpg

rknfrdO.jpg

snackmaster

Any D020-D owners/orderers also place an order for the GB-187? I'm really interested to see a comparison of the two. I placed an order for the D020 within 24 hrs of stumbling across this thread last week, and I'm already anxious to make another purchase :brow:

Top Bottom