Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Nu11ington

Nu11ington,
Reactions: oli

equatorgringo

So its created,

If you're interested in the Europe group Buying for the BLUE cyclone Tornado Bubbler,

this is where its @

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tornado-cyclone-europe-order.13833/

@ lovinlivinlife and @ equatorgringo
Sorry guys I'm concentrating on Europe, only cause the high shipping cost to the states from Spain. But than again its worth following the new thread as shipping figures from India to Spain will be passed on as soon as I receive them, then will come the shipping charges from Spain to where ever you so worth following to the new thread:rofl:

On saying that I will ask Aaryan just in case if he could send the items to individual addresses but I very VERY much doubt...

It's all good! Best of luck! Anyone up to head a USA group purchase??

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Has anyone tried using grommets instead of gongs to connect vape to bubbler? read about it and I was wondering if any of you have more info about this cuz they're a lot cheaper than gong adapters.
http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-6288-hookah-hose-grommets.html
Some do it and it works!
Doesn't it look amazing!? :rofl:
@"oli
Looks unreal!

What do you think about the thickness?
Their so cheap that maybe I should buy one and have GBD make it 7mm thick? (clone it)
5mm is standard.
Does sunshine know about how good this one works?

3.5 is kind of thin?

Last edited:

oli

Some do it and it works!

Looks unreal!

What do you think about the thickness?
Their so cheap that maybe I should buy one and have GBD make it 7mm thick?
5mm is standard.

3.5 is kind of thin?

me no like but me wan it

oli,
Reactions: ataxian

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Nothing can beat the cheap prices of Chinese glass - but this one looks pretty nice for $100 with free shipping. Found it on iOffer. Seller has a bunch of different models from Cheech glass. Don't know for certain, but from the little I could find looks like all is blown in Canada. All supposedly thick (7mm +). Many larger tubes, but a few nice bubblers. This one a partly colored knockoff of a reti-perc in green. Also saw blue, black and clear (though the clear is 120 - wtf?)

ceech-9-froth-perc-green-bubbler-ddf2.jpg

http://www.ioffer.com/i/ceech-9-froth-perc-green-bubbler-567286810

Don't mind the misspelled "ceech". Think it's just a typo on this particular one.

Anybody seen or used any Cheech glass? Is it really that thick? This one has my GAS going! Only concern from pics is that perc looks a little high in the can, but at least it is bridged to the bottom.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That was the Simba White Lion Matrix from Massdrop. Other than Massdrop the only thing I know about them is this link:

http://instagram.com/therealsimbaglass
You scored!
Nothing can beat the cheap prices of Chinese glass - but this one looks pretty nice for $100 with free shipping. Found it on iOffer. Seller has a bunch of different models from Cheech glass. Don't know for certain, but from the little I could find looks like all is blown in Canada. All supposedly thick (7mm +). Many larger tubes, but a few nice bubblers. This one a partly colored knockoff of a reti-perc in green. Also saw blue, black and clear (though the clear is 120 - wtf?)

Don't mind the misspelled "ceech". Think it's just a typo on this particular one.

Anybody seen or used any Cheech glass? Is it really that thick? This one has my GAS going! Only concern from pics is that perc looks a little high in the can, but at least it is bridged to the bottom.

How tall is it?
Looks like a D020 however a little taller?

ataxian,
Reactions: DieHard

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

Nu11ington

OK, I checked the website @@Oil gave and the item now seems to be listed as an individual item on this page:http://www.aaryancreation.com/#!water-pipe/c1rg1
Upper left item# W0223 priced individually @ $34.99.

W0223_zps3ccb28d1.jpeg

W0223

I put one in my cart and checked out with free shipping it turns out via PayPal.
all these pipes are so cheap and they take paypal! I'm assuming this glass is going to be of a much lower quality though? I'm feeling very strongly about picking up one of these bubblers/bongs

equatorgringo

all these pipes are so cheap and they take paypal! I'm assuming this glass is going to be of a much lower quality though? I'm feeling very strongly about picking up one of these bubblers/bongs

This is why I will try and hold my GAS in and wait for @Sinclue to get his first to see how good the quality is! Thanks noclue!

Edit: where does this aaryancreation place ship from? It's definitely Indian but located in India or? And did they specify what currier they are using to ship that piece to you?

Last edited:

Sinclue

I wonder what "updations" they are referring to? Perhaps adding shipping?

According to PayPal my payment was accepted, but I have yet to hear anything from the store.

Nu11ington

Weird.
I have my PayPal receipt, but nothing from the company other than PayPal sent me back to their store and I got a Thank You For Your Purchase page.

~
Hmm I think I'm going to hold off on buying then. They keep saying they only sell in bulk but you can clearly order single pieces. Tell us if you get any shipping confirmation from them!

Sinclue

Just checked thier website to send them an inquiry about shipping my order and I see that now it is listed as $99!

The description states "Single Toronto Cyclone Disc Blue" as it did when I "purchased" earlier.

Nu11ington

Just checked thier website to send them an inquiry about shipping my order and I see that now it is listed as $99!

The description states "Single Toronto Cyclone Disc Blue" as it did when I "purchased" earlier.
Wow that's pretty shady. So on your orders page it now says you placed an order for $99? Contact them and keep us updated

Top Bottom