Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Anonymouse

Sith I care
One pice of the nock off pnwt $6 each I have contacted the seller about buying 2 one for me and see if my dad wants one if not i will keep as a spear

http://m.alibaba.com/product/1685684207/Pinnacle_by_VaporBLUNT_Vaporizer_Glass_Vapor.html

That appears to be the source manufacturer.

If they catch on to scaling up slightly and doing an 18mm one, VapeXhale probably won't be too happy. Would be a nice "Hydratube" to let clueless or drunk friends use, or to take travelling, though. Luckily for VXL the modus operandi of these sorts of outfits is to copy existing products and piggy-back on existing marketing and development efforts rather than actively look for new market segments to modify their stuff to hit. Their strategy is to let others take that risk for them, then undercut with a knock-off the stuff that works (even if they don't understand why it works, or sometimes even what it does).

as

i have bin speaking with the seller and they dont have stock atm and are very insistent on only selling 5 at a time eaven from the link i gave also telling me to go to the sunshine store on dhgate

they cant do free or cheaper shipping to the uk nether :(

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Kathy Hu shop is incredible(free shipping!), after to got my Toro counterfeit i can't resist to order others cheap glasses, the famous D020, domeless glass nails and a HC bubbler are on the way
When I'll get them my MV will be here for hard testing (it is upgrading where it was born!)

Just a question about honeycomb bubblers, I heard that it could be clogged, is it true? a cleaning is it enough to fix the issue?

oli

1.0x0.jpg

I have this coming as well!

I keep breaking my $50 ash collectors.
At least this one has braces at the joints!

They both shipped so may this weekend?

Love this little A/C, sits so well, full frontal nudity when twisting the J-hook, and/or ideal to sit back and watch the box!

Works well with the solo but quiet a bit of drag (but I still love it), and with the EQ, puuuuuuuuuuure smoothness

EOIFYsb.jpg

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Thought I'd share some pics of my D020 that I took last night. Contacted the LHS and they claim to sell a 18-14mm adapter...I have my doubts but am going to pass by anyway!

Wow, your D020 looks pretty tall. Wanna trade, :p

Here are the links to the Solo GonG and the Solo PVHEGonG High Efficiency GonG. Bookmark them and keep an eye out for when then get them back in stock, if they ever do.

equatorgringo

LHS has an adapter but it's a downstem. Identical to those adapters on eBay except it has a stem...might be able to sever the stem from the main adapter somehow. Talk about rigging...but might try it anyways until those gongs get back in stock "at the end of March". Itching to use this thing, taking some will power not to combust with it!

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Have a problem I need help solving, hopefully from some of you very smart people here. I got an adapter from a Helix Pipe DHgate purchase, it's a straight 14mm adapter looks like a hose adapter on one end and a male end on the other. The problem is that in the middle it is pinched on the inside so there is only a pinhole airway.

Can someone suggest a easy way to drill out or widen the airpath carefully so as not to break the adapter, it is small and very draw restrictive. I'd really like to use this if I can because I'm a cheap bastard and don't want to pay for a better one. :evil:

Side view - you can see the conical pinch part in the center where the outer nipple bump is.

pinch1.jpg

Here's a pic of the hole, it seems too small for even combusting (I think this is a bat or one-hitter attachment), not sure why if this is a defect or on purpose.

pinch2.jpg

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Have a problem I need help solving, hopefully from some of you very smart people here. I got an adapter from a Helix Pipe DHgate purchase, it's a straight 14mm adapter looks like a hose adapter on one end and a male end on the other. The problem is that in the middle it is pinched on the inside so there is only a pinhole airway.

Can someone suggest a easy way to drill out or widen the airpath carefully so as not to break the adapter, it is small and very draw restrictive. I'd really like to use this if I can because I'm a cheap bastard and don't want to pay for a better one. :evil:

Side view - you can see the conical pinch part in the center where the outer nipple bump is.

pinch1.jpg

Here's a pic of the hole, it seems too small for even combusting (I think this is a bat or one-hitter attachment), not sure why if this is a defect or on purpose.

pinch2.jpg
That's definitely a one hitter/bat bowl. There's nothing you can do to widen the opening.

Guys just on those "Pinnacle" hydrotubes. I also received a response from the seller saying that 5 units is the minimum order. Too bad but I will have to pass. Would love to get one, even two but no need for 5 lol. I also thought it was interesting that they have no stock as yet. There is something going on with these China sellers in relation to knock-offs of vaporizers and related products. There are a lot of big name products being offered all of a sudden (Volcano, Pinnacle Pro, Firefly, Arizer EQ and so on). However, as far as I can tell they do not have stock presently. I'm not sure if it is a scam or they are testing the waters. Either way I advise caution when purchasing these products that actually rip off the actual design and the name of the company as well. Suddenly VB 2.0 units are for sale all over the place but I am not aware of anyone who has actually received a unit.

Anonymouse

Sith I care

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I agree if I had that piece I'm not sure if I would put water in the 2nd chamber. However I don't think it would tip and it certainly isn't expensive at 35.05 for a removable 24mm joint downstem for easy reclaiming. The angle looks fine to me, what's wrong with that angle?

Edit - Ah I see you removed the expensive part of your comment, HD.

oli

Yeah it is a shame if these are their only new products (apart from the A/C frit and the HC to turbine, which I will get very soon) which are not really a great up scale/improvement from the D020!

I do believe I have seeing these two D021 and D022 somewhere else...

9NTbuwq.jpg

Last edited:

Herr_Dampf

I agree if I had that piece I'm not sure if I would put water in the 2nd chamber. However I don't think it would tip and it certainly isn't expensive at 35.05 for a removable 24mm joint downstem for easy reclaiming. The angle looks fine to me, what's wrong with that angle?

Edit - Ah I see you removed the expensive part of your comment, HD.

Sunshinestore is always very expensive for me because they don't offer ePacket for europe. It would be close to double to get the piece over here via EMS (60 USD). That pretty expensive for china glass in my book.

The 2nd chamber in combination with the angle of the mouthpiece make it look unstable to me. I might be wrong, it's just what it looks like to me.

Top Bottom