Cheap High Quality Bubbler

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Yeah it is a shame if these are their only new products (apart from the A/C frit and the HC to turbine, which I will get very soon) which are not really a great upscale from the D020!

I do believe I have seeing these two D021 and D022 somewhere else...

9NTbuwq.jpg
Yup the one on the right has been mentioned multiple times within this thread, most opinions say water in mouth guaranteed.

Sunshinestore is always very expensive for me because they don't offer ePacket for europe. It would be close to double to get the piece over here via EMS (60 USD). That pretty expensive for china glass in my book.

The 2nd chamber in combination with the angle of the mouthpiece make it look unstable to me. I might be wrong, it's just what it looks like to me.
That's a bummer man at least it prevents you from those impulse buys...

Ripstar

I would like to get something new for my EVO. Anyone got any suggestions? Nothing too crazy but something that would pair with the cloud buddy and the EVO.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I was browsing a few of the older glass threads (customized vape setups - the glass thread before there was the glass subforum :rockon:) and I saw a piece that looked suspiciously (read exactly) like the D020.

Bent glass were selling it for over $250 :o

ryan8

Nano / Hammer / LSV / O-Phos / D020
Sunshinestore is always very expensive for me because they don't offer ePacket for europe. It would be close to double to get the piece over here via EMS (60 USD). That pretty expensive for china glass in my book..

Have you tried contacting them to see whether they are willing to ship using cheaper methods? China Post Air is usually the cheapest shipping method, wonder if there's a reason they don't offer it on their dhgate store.

Herr_Dampf

Have you tried contacting them to see whether they are willing to ship using cheaper methods? China Post Air is usually the cheapest shipping method, wonder if there's a reason they don't offer it on their dhgate store.

Did so regarding the fake WTs, no chance.

Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Hey guys!

I'm looking for a PNWT for my Ascent, that 5 pack knockoff sounds tempting, does anyone want to go in on the batch? I'll order the 5 or 10 and have them shipped to my place , I'll ship out from here in USPS flat rate boxes (whichever fits best). Probably best to only find people in US or Canada who want to do a bulk purchase since shipping from here to the other side of the world will probably cost more than it's worth.

PM me if you're interested - looking to make a purchase probably next week

I already have 2 possible interested people, looking for two more and I'll place an order for 5, or if you guys think, maybe I'll order two lots?

Last edited by a moderator:

skipbifferty

Hey everybody, does anyone know how to search this thread? There used to be a box on the top right but it's missing I think.

I got my d020 from Kathy Hu a few days ago and it looks and works great! Her Dampff - It really knocks the socks off my yh003 which I wrongly received a few weeks ago - perhaps yours is better though? This is my first glass water piece so can someone tell me if it's normal that it only bubbles when the water completely covers the slits, and that is doesn't bubble at all when they're only partially covered? Is the minimum water where is just partly covers the slits? Is the max. just over the slits or can it be filled even more? Do most people half cover the slits? Thanks everyone.

PoopMachine

I would like to get something new for my EVO. Anyone got any suggestions? Nothing too crazy but something that would pair with the cloud buddy and the EVO.

The piece from Apollo Glass I posted a few pages back pairs incredibly well with the Evo. Ive been using my recycler pretty much exclusively since I got it but the Apollo piece is badass and for $120, you cant beat it. Its not as cheap as some of this chinese stuff, but its made incredibly well and works GREAT!

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
This is my first glass water piece so can someone tell me if it's normal that it only bubbles when the water completely covers the slits, and that is doesn't bubble at all when they're only partially covered? Is the minimum water where is just partly covers the slits? Is the max. just over the slits or can it be filled even more? Do most people half cover the slits? Thanks everyone.

It's all about the water vs air pressure. The lowest you can really leave the slits covered And it still percolate well is around 60% full. There's no quality control so it varies with each one, mine seems stockier than some of the others posted.

063_XOBX,
Reactions: ataxian

clouded vision

It's all about the water vs air pressure. The lowest you can really leave the slits covered And it still percolate well is around 60% full. There's no quality control so it varies with each one, mine seems stockier than some of the others posted.
This isn't correct, air will always take the path of least resistance so in order for a perc like that to function it needs to be fully submerged, otherwise it will simply flow through the slits

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey everybody, does anyone know how to search this thread? There used to be a box on the top right but it's missing I think.

I got my d020 from Kathy Hu a few days ago and it looks and works great! Her Dampff - It really knocks the socks off my yh003 which I wrongly received a few weeks ago - perhaps yours is better though? This is my first glass water piece so can someone tell me if it's normal that it only bubbles when the water completely covers the slits, and that is doesn't bubble at all when they're only partially covered? Is the minimum water where is just partly covers the slits? Is the max. just over the slits or can it be filled even more? Do most people half cover the slits? Thanks everyone.
I find on the D020 I submerge the diffuser for vapor vaporizers. If you were burning perhaps 1/2 way would be fine?
tt06HuM.jpg

I cover the slits!

clouded vision

Reserved for bubble test vid with D020 60% full.

You can't forget about the water inside the perc that is pushed out from the smoke/vapor
Ok yes if you are pulling air through faster than the exposed slits will allow, you will create pressure to force the water out of the perc which then raises the water level in the can. I however would prefer to have the perc work no matter how I draw. If you tried to use a solo with its restricted draw and water covering only 60% of the perc, it wouldn't fire properly, if at all because you wouldn't be pulling fast enough to create the pressure needed to drain the perc into the can.

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Ok yes if you are pulling air through faster than the exposed slits will allow, you will create pressure to force the water out of the perc which then raises the water level in the can. I however would prefer to have the perc work no matter how I draw.

Any higher splashes into the mouthpiece "chamber" with my D020. I realize it's subjective but it works for me.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ok yes if you are pulling air through faster than the exposed slits will allow, you will create pressure to force the water out of the perc which then raises the water level in the can. I however would prefer to have the perc work no matter how I draw. If you tried to use a solo with its restricted draw and water covering only 60% of the perc, it wouldn't fire properly, if at all because you wouldn't be pulling fast enough to create the pressure needed to drain the perc into the can.
You must have your PHD in water path?

When I use a heavy hitter like a LSV I only fill it 1/2 way. Your assessment is correct!
I use the SOLO the most.

butter

Just pulled the trigger on a couple of ashcatchers from 'Aiyi Factory' or 'btoc_jewelry' (both names are used on DHGate)

An inline:

1pcs-glass-ash-catcher-ashcatcher-ash21-18.jpg

and an HC:

1pcs-glass-ash-catcher-perc-downstem-honeycomb.jpg

After the quality piece that is my D020 from Sunshine Glass, I'm interested to how see how another seller's glass shapes up.

Free shipping to Australia meant that I scored both, posted, with change from $50. Shitchair!

Top Bottom