063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

arrr

xRUFUSx

special like everyone else
Tired of hearing about shipping yet?
EMS.com stopped working for me once my ePacket hit US soil, and the same tracking number has been working for USPS tracking since then. Out for delivery now - bubbler pr0n soon

update: Dozos just came in. I'm REALLY glad I ordered 2 so I can choose my favorite one to keep - one of them has a bit of movement in the GG joint. Beyond that, there are small differences in the mouthpiece height/angle and it's craftsmanship, the finishing details in the perc slits (or lack thereof), and the slightest in perc height/can clearance.

The 14/18 m/m Z adapters I got also sit a good 1/2" lower and 1" farther from the face than the included 18/18 m/m. I don't have a 14/18 f/m to check it's height with a dome yet.

Y'all want pics or video?:buzz:

Last edited:

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
EMS.com stopped working for me once my ePacket hit US soil, and the same tracking number has been working for USPS tracking since then. Out for delivery now - bubbler pr0n soon
Decided to run my tracking through USPS for the hell of it and got this in response:
Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 10:21 pm on February 14, 2014.

So I guess it'll get to me before the end of next week, much faster than I was expecting.

xRUFUSx

special like everyone else
On second thought, there's plenty of d020 pr0n already... since I got 2 how about I highlight production inconsistencies for newcomer's enlightenment. The China glass makes me appreciate the fine stuff more than ever, but the value and function is still awesome. Click for big pics and captions

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

On second thought, there's plenty of d020 pr0n already... since I got 2 how about I highlight production inconsistencies for newcomer's enlightenment. The China glass makes me appreciate the fine stuff more than ever, but the value and function is still awesome. Click for big pics and album

Got my d020 today and loving it; havent tested but visually it looks great and seems to fire well. You must be going nuts having two noticing all the differences, if you had one you probably wouldnt have noticed the imperfections/differences as much. Either way $28 w/shipping lol kinda mind blowing

jambandphan03

in flavor country

update: Dozos just came in. I'm REALLY glad I ordered 2 so I can choose my favorite one to keep - one of them has a bit of movement in the GG joint. Beyond that, there are small differences in the mouthpiece height/angle and it's craftsmanship, the finishing details in the perc slits (or lack thereof), and the slightest in perc height/can clearance.

The 14/18 m/m Z adapters I got also sit a good 1/2" lower and 1" farther from the face than the included 18/18 m/m. I don't have a 14/18 f/m to check it's height with a dome yet.

Y'all want pics or video?:buzz:

Glad y'all are finding your tracking, it's been mentioned at least a couple of times through out this thread that if you put your tracking # in the USPS system, you will likely find some kind of update. Looking forward to seeing more pics/vids!! upside down videos are always welcome xRUFUSx!!
:popcorn:

rosedale

Glad y'all are finding your tracking, it's been mentioned at least a couple of times through out this thread that if you put your tracking # in the USPS system, you will likely find some kind of update. Looking forward to seeing more pics/vids!! upside down videos are always welcome xRUFUSx!!
:popcorn:

Ahh.... Finally found it. Thanks for the tip (even though it had been mentioned before). I'm eagerly awaiting mine to leave China.

blackmamba08

I've read the last few pages but which would be a good piece as a beginner bubbler? Under $100 should have "all the perks". Looking for a clean and a less harsh hit.

blackmamba08,
Top Bottom