Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Had my offer accepted for a Delta9 (https://www.ioffer.com/i/delta-9-glass-recycler-w-18mm-female-bowl-setup-556716018)
and it is heading my way today. Might have it by Sat.
Every journey begins with the first step...

Offer150_zpsb051c99c.jpg

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur

Caligula

Maximus
Caligula,

Sinclue

What was your offer? $150? I've been looking at recyclers for a while but most have been too pricey for me as someone who doesn't live in a legal/med state and only has access to substandard concentrates.

That was my offer. According to checkout she has three more.

I'm wondering about the fluted vortex part too, but perhaps the inside is smooth and the fluting is only for appearance.
Maybe somebody who has one can comment? If so, what is a desirable water level? I get that recyclers seem to require a higher water level. Is there a "rule of thumb"?

Sinclue,

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
There is this little guy on iOffer for only $49.95

6-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bubbler-water-pipe-no-bong-f313.jpg

Just not sure how well it would function.
That's nice but it doesn't seem to have much diffusion with a 2slit downstem. With the substandard stuff available to me I like to take a huge KO dab and need a bit more diffusion like the upline recycler Sinclue posted.

063_XOBX,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

jambandphan03

in flavor country
THis... just a Jhook sherlock, but thought it was cool looking and cheap, $7 small package shipping though... http://thick-quality-glass.myshopify.com/products/8-sherlock-arm-18mm

So I had put this J hook ^^ in the shopping cart, after registering with thick quality glass website and being signed in, and then left it sitting in there and closed the page. I got an email today with a coupon code for free shipping, so that just took $7 out of the equation and I decided to go for it. I want this mainly to use with the lotus, but I also have an odd sized AC that might fit well with it too... just thought you guys might like to know about that coupon code showing up.

Sinclue

Isn't that a video of the one with the EDIT: showehead bubbler honeycomb that was said to interfere with the vortex? Best would have been one without any bubbler (apparently were available at one time earlier in the thread). I'm hoping this might strike a happy medium.

Last edited:

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Anybody's D020 tracking # not work? Mine supposedly shipped in the AM 2/8 but the tracking number is still a dud on both DHgate and track-chinapost.

063_XOBX,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Isn't that a video of the one with the showehead bubbler that was said to interfere with the vortex? Best would have been one without any bubbler (apparently were available at one time earlier in the thread). I'm hoping this might strike a happy medium.

There's no showerhead in there, that's an inline to honeycomb.
You're using bubbler in the wrong context here, I've only ever heard bubbler used to describe an entire piece...

Thanks for that!

Looks like he got a mouthful of water and there's no vortex for the return...
They had the water level a bit high IMO.
I have the model without the honeycomb.
I usually fill it to about where the honeycomb is In the vid.

No whirlpool, but it recycles well.
I've never had a mouthful of water when using it.

xRUFUSx

special like everyone else
I am but IDK about buying that off of CL?
Grabbed an 1/8 of candy apple bho for $65 from him - different batch 4 hr purge, I'd have thought it was ice hash given the (relatively) crumbly consistency. I'm new to waxes and oils, but this tastes better than $20/g stonehenge from the local dispensary (the "cheap" stuff).
First 420 CG purchase, and though responses are never as prompt as I'd like, it was smooth as I could hope. He was just a kid maybe 18 and I'm 32... strangers making a trade on the tables outside In-n-out lol. Yeah it's weird but only because we don't get out enough imo. Almost nobody does.
Everyone is talking about shipping...
I suspect these waves will keep happening as new blood grabs the new glass in discussion, and then helplessly watches it sit for days in processing and sorting centers :p If there's tracking at all.

edit: and by 'new blood,' I mean me. :razz:
edit2:
Well it appears the single hc is out of stock. Just as I was going to pull the trigger. Anyone know if its listed anywhere else. I am terrible at searching for glass on aliexpress.
Do a separate search for each of these keywords, and you'll get 10-30 listings you may actually click...
***glass bubbler, ash catcher, honeycomb glass, glass perc, downstem, oil rig, glass diffuser, titanium nail *edit - for lab glass: glass 14/23, glass 19/26
Fill in the quantity field "1-1" or "1-5" for each search!!!!

With these you'll eventually see everything in a few hours if you're slow like me, unless you want weird novelty metal pipes, grinders, and glass spoon pipes for days. There's maybe 200 listings that are mildly interesting overall imo, and the 20 or so that matter are scattered around the thread. Can't wait for new stuffs!

Also if you find that your cart has more than one thing from a seller, be sure to check out that seller's other stuff for... bargaining power? idk couldn't hurt.

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
edit: and by 'new blood,' I mean me. :razz:
Fresh Fish!!! Ha, it happens all the time stock dwindles but they will come out with an all new array of pieces for us to critique. Oli and Jam (lol that sounds like a cartoon on Nick Jr) have so wonderfully supplied us with media of most of the best choices from Ali or DH! But don't let that stop anybody else, by any means! Ms Kathy has a couple ac's not getn any love that should, I'm waiting on the hc with splash guard 18mm.. That, along with the blue hc bub, so it should be a good end of the month!

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom