Cheap High Quality Bubbler

PoopMachine

I think I need a Solo. My go to portable is an Iolite which has been solid for me even tho everyone else seems to have issues with it. I also have an NO2 which I wish I never bought. Such a great idea that could have been a real winner if someone other than Vapir made it.

So guys.. I need another ash catcher and I dont want to deal with Kathy. Any other suggestions?

gnarlescharles

TOP CHEFFF
Hey, to those who bought the honeycomb to 10 arm perc bubbler ( http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...-with-14mm-bowl-glass-bubbler/1500860715.html )

How long did it take for your order to get shipped? And how long did it take for you to receive your bubbler? I placed an order for one about a week ago and noticed that it's going to take about 30 days just to get shipped and an additional 30 days shipping time to Canada! Is this normal?

gnarlescharles,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Everyone needs a Solo, no matter what else you own.:tup::tup:
I was testing another vaporizer and it was good howeverway too much work. Like driving a manual shift car with roll up windows and no power steering or brakes. The SOLO was like a fully automatic with electric windows. I have 3 of them and I know why! The D020 with a ASH COLLECTOR and CAISEN SOLO on top with a 14mm GonG. Repeat trial needed with a 18mm GonG. Glad I have both. GDP course ground not bad at all! All kidding aside I have a few vaporizers I love however I don't plan on replacing the SOLO'S.
A small bubbler works fine. That's why the D020 and some of the other bubblers are good to own!

xRUFUSx

special like everyone else
I can't find this post 10-20 pages back, do you have a link to the post?
That's the thing... I don't even know how to search for it. It was a few days ago... perhaps I will get stoned enough to search manually (standby)
:razz:, :leaf:, :mmmm:.

edit:
@ataxian Ive got some GDP shatter on the way right now. Local dispens is having a Canni Cup sale and it was only $35/g. Couldn't pass it up since the BT (who I know) said it was run and purged properly.
If you're in the San Diego area, check out this CG post, I've been meaning to try this guys stuff... price point is awesome for the apparent quality.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's the thing... I don't even know how to search for it. It was a few days ago... perhaps I will get stoned enough to search manually (standby)

edit:

If you're in the San Diego area, check out this CG post, I've been meaning to try this guys stuff... price point is awesome for the apparent quality.
Our little beach town just opened a brick and mortar dispensary with epic medicine! The GDP is stronger than sleeping pills!

Taste like concord grapes as well!
@ataxian Ive got some GDP shatter on the way right now. Local dispens is having a Canni Cup sale and it was only $35/g. Couldn't pass it up since the BT (who I know) said it was run and purged properly.
Very Cheap!
If it's good: Stock Up!

Last edited:

equatorgringo

Pretty fun story- was shooting the shit with owner of LHS...shared with him pics and story about the two bubblers I had problems ordering on dhgate (one was the d020). Keep in mind this shop gets 85% of its glass/devices imported from China & India. He goes, "Oh, yeah both of those are coming to my shop in May."

Long LONG wait but that's cool with me! Will put them on the back burner and keep on with this never ending urge to please my GAS, cheap or not! Meanwhile, on to the next one!

Caligula

Maximus

edit:

I am but IDK about buying that off of CL?

xRUFUSx

I am but IDK about buying that off of CL?
CL is about as safe as you make it. Only deal with growers etc that expect you to have your stuff together (rec, i.d.) - they're more likely to be legit. Get on the phone with him/her and ask questions, ask if you can bring a friend, let him/her talk and form your own impression. If anything smells fishy - just bail. Hell, call the cops if you want lol. It's more likely an illegitimate provider is just trying to go under the table than rob you or something. People have flaked on me because I don't hide my quirkiness well I think, but I know they're just doing they're best to be safe. w/e's, just call upon your people skills and social intuitions and be cool like always.

For only $55, it amazes me that every dealer hasn't already gotten a rec and flooded CG with shitty pot. If there's a golden era for CG and weed, it's now imo. It's ok now if you're picky but it'll only get worse in the coming years.

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I think I need a Solo. My go to portable is an Iolite which has been solid for me even tho everyone else seems to have issues with it. I also have an NO2 which I wish I never bought. Such a great idea that could have been a real winner if someone other than Vapir made it.

So guys.. I need another ash catcher and I dont want to deal with Kathy. Any other suggestions?
http://greenbuddhashop.com/14-14MM-CLEAR-OR-BLUE-GLASS-12-ARMS-ASH-CATCHER-NO-LOGO-12ARMAC.html
@xRUFUSx.....+++++++1... nice find on that artist, I like that cooler type rig,thank you :tup:He has some other things too,I'm sure once he finds out that possibly some posters will start a buying trend, he may start producing some more cool little rigs like that. American as well, good looking out brother!!:clap:

For any one that might have not caught it heres the link that XRUFUSX had put together

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/7739190
That's the thing... I don't even know how to search for it. It was a few days ago... perhaps I will get stoned enough to search manually (standby
Thanks man but someone mentioned it maybe 10-20 pages back, and I just bookmarked it under my "420 wormholez" folder... which I'm finding is good because the original link was embedded without much description or proceeding discussion. Good info gets lost that way :p
I think you might be thinking of this? http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-139#post-539393

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: xRUFUSx

xRUFUSx

L

leafglass

The picture is looking good but need to see the vedeo

leafglass,

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
My dhgate order was still showing "Awaiting Payment Bank Payment Unconfirmed". Emailed Kathy, she said payment had not gone thru, did an online chat with dhgate (very fast and professional) they confirmed it. Payed again, went thru fine, only charged once, then moved to "shipped" status the same day. So far so good.

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
Well, I've dealt with EMS before, and they've been good. As long as it's in the system, that's better than waiting for a vendor to complete the order. Also, they're just getting back to work after a big holiday. We get used to tracking like UPS has, which is (usually) accurate and timely. Other shippers, including USPS may not be accurate as far as interim stops. I have had USPS show "shipping info received" right up until the package was delivered :lol:

torocollector710

photo.php
i own this piece. its from bit freak glass. and toro doesnt make multiples of custom pieces. so to anyone who bought that... you got scammed.. i would like to see what they send you though... if anything. http://instagram.com/p/kFTHwbKm2-/

Top Bottom