Cheap High Quality Bubbler

b0

Cloudy...
To those of you feeling the GAS after the D020 I recomend the blue honeycomb! It's an awesome piece for the price, really good quality and you wil have more variety in your glass collection ;)

PD: Going to buy a cloudpal now ;)

Edit: He only sells in US :disgust:

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
To those of you feeling the GAS after the D020 I recomend the blue honeycomb! It's an awesome piece for the price, really good quality and you wil have more variety in your glass collection ;)

PD: Going to buy a cloudpal now ;)

Edit: He only sells in US :disgust:
Try another search for a Claisen adapter. There were several listings on there when I got mine and one of the sellers may ship to Spain. Good luck!

b0

Cloudy...
It looks killer. But that 28 day wait would absolutely drive me insane. I can't just not forget about it. Was that right? :hmm:

Usually free shipping from China takes about 15 days to Spain, but this christmas all my orders have been slower so I think it was because of the holidays. Anyway it's free shipping so as long as it arrives safely it shouldn't be a problem :tinfoil:

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
You already have one of those adapters you posted a picture in the solo thread.
IMG_12621_zpsd1018f2f.jpg
Ha! I saw that pic. Admittedly he said he was high:rockon:

grokit

well-worn member
No I'm in the states too.
I was just looking at the reviews for everyonedoesit at trustpilot, and most of the satisfied customers seem to be from across the pond. The reviews are quite polarized, and not at all flattering overall.

SD_haze

No I'm in the states too.
I was just looking at the reviews for everyonedoesit at trustpilot, and most of the satisfied customers seem to be from across the pond. The reviews are quite polarized, and not at all flattering overall.
I also had a EDIT package successfully land in the states a few years ago.
It was a big bong.

edit: BUT i would never order from there again, unless I was in EU. The logistics of international glass shipping doesnt feel worth it (unless its a really good deal)

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
It should be pretty cut and dry getting my bank to step in. The main item I ordered couldn't have possibly fit in the envelope they sent which has the tracking attached. And they don't have it in stock anymore, so I would think they would have to provide a second tracking number that's already en route, or a refund.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
The main item I ordered couldn't have possibly fit in the envelope they sent which has the tracking attached.

Is that even possible? Add a tracking number to an envelope? Never heard of that before. I guess you could.

I almost ordered my first piece of glass from EDIT but was turned off by the international shipping, but there prices are so tempting.

Hope everything works out for ya, that piece does look nice. I can't find it anywhere else, not even on Grace Glass's own page.

ou812?

Sorry to hear about the peeps that screw up orders on ya Growkit!! .I did almost order from them,but EU seems to beat you up pretty good on shipping to USA ........On a lighter note just ordered me a Kathy Wu rig, I bought 2 ,one I dropped that was a friends and one for myself- http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...th-18-8mm-glass-bawl-and-have/1619310341.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...th-18-8mm-glass-bawl-and-have/1619310341.html

It was out of stock for a little while and wasnt a bisexual rig,only a male version with nail and dome

this model will come w/ flowers bowl and nail and dome,cant beat it!! I notice with these particular rigs when mated w/Solo have the least amount of resistance when drawing a rip and it stacks pretty damn good:wave:.
I have been trying not to duplicate percs, Im beginning to run out of styles here soon!! I have to admit,I keep saying NO MORE GLASS but the GAS pains have to be relieved some how and farting doesnt relieve it !!:D.
I dont have a recycler yet, but I did eye a few DELTA 9 rigs on Ioffer, really wish Jhan Pixel would build/blow one, bet he could make a sweet rig of that nature for a great price!:tup: Maybe he will:leaf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom