Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I seen that one last night ou812?

In the description it says, "and Line prec", but in only one of the pictures does it show this perc:
New-honey-comb-and-Line-prec-GLASS-ASH-CATCHER-with-18-8mm-glass-bawl-and-have.jpg

I can't tell from the pics, but this looks like the same size as the blue honeycomb? Just with an additional perc, nail and dome for an extra 8$?

I went with the blue honeycomb for $31.50. Almost asked if they could do the green color instead.

PoopMachine

Ive got 3 pieces ordered with Kathy Hu.. AGAIN.. and have a tracking number that hasnt updated in a week.. AGAIN.

Ive about had it with the chinese sellers.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: ataxian

PoopMachine

Stuff always gets here and it's cheap. If that's not worth waiting on then...

Ive placed 4 orders over there. One has shown up. The others have been "lost." I dont believe this. They have to provide shipping information within a certain period of time or the order gets canceled automatically. I think they purchase a label and print it to make it look like its shipped and then just dont.

I order video game stuff from China all the time. Never had ANYTHING get lost. And 3 of these orders have been "lost"? I dont believe it.

EDIT

Just checked tracking again.. despite telling me the stuff shipped a week ago, it just posted today so yea, theyre doing what I mentioned above.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Ive placed 4 orders over there. One has shown up.

I just placed an order this morning, :doh:. I don't need it right now, but you have me worried, :(.

Oh well. If it gets here, I'll be thrilled and hopefully forget all about the wait I had to endure, lol.

Edit: Is there a way to cancel your order. I can't find anything.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Ive placed 4 orders over there. One has shown up. The others have been "lost." I dont believe this. They have to provide shipping information within a certain period of time or the order gets canceled automatically. I think they purchase a label and print it to make it look like its shipped and then just dont.

I order video game stuff from China all the time. Never had ANYTHING get lost. And 3 of these orders have been "lost"? I dont believe it.

EDIT

Just checked tracking again.. despite telling me the stuff shipped a week ago, it just posted today so yea, theyre doing what I mentioned above.

What country do you live in? It's not getting confiscated somehow is it?

ou812?

Ive got 3 pieces ordered with Kathy Hu.. AGAIN.. and have a tracking number that hasnt updated in a week.. AGAIN.

Ive about had it with the chinese sellers.

I hear ya PM, but from my experience with them, tracking is not the greatest.I dont hit the USPS until at least 20 days goes by and then I run the TRK# and from there it has always showed up at some large US sort cntr., Mine always lands in IL, from there is dumped in NY and then down to FL. As soon as its in the states ,its here to my door between 3 -5 days.Give it time be patient, good thing with Alli-Ex is if you dont like, or a wrong order they dont get greenbacks then, but I DO understand and FEEL your frustration in dealing with overseas mkts for glass.We wouldnt bother if the LHS werent so damn greedy here in USA.

I feel bad that we cant keep our $$ here in N. AMER. for our beloved glass, but so far it hasnt been too bad.I will admit DH Gate, claimed I ordered 3 of the small lil bubbs we were all luv'n on. No way just one, took a bit to clear up, but that was my only snag other than Kathy sending a replacement set of bowls she shorted me on a previous order with a bubb.

ou812?

I seen that one last night ou812?

In the description it says, "and Line prec", but in only one of the pictures does it show this perc:
New-honey-comb-and-Line-prec-GLASS-ASH-CATCHER-with-18-8mm-glass-bawl-and-have.jpg

I can't tell from the pics, but this looks like the same size as the blue honeycomb? Just with an additional perc, nail and dome for an extra 8$?

I went with the blue honeycomb for $31.50. Almost asked if they could do the green color instead.

Yeah Tweek, you can see it look closely under the green H/C and you will see 3 slits.I was thinking as you,for an xtra 8 bucks,not too shabby and the inline coming up thru the H/C makes it for mad
stackage :freak: The rig I think is the same size as the blue HC. I have a straight H/C, was wanting it w/ a twist such as the inline perc below. Still cant believe the #'s we pay for these lil rigs. :love:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Still cant believe the #'s we pay for these lil rigs. :love:

Yeah no doubt. Imagine if you could gather a nice collection of quality imports and start your own LHS. Seems like they are usually run by people who are out of touch with the market, or maybe I'm just a niche market. :freak:

My LHS doesn't even carry GonG. They have a few slides that are imported and they want $20 for them alone. :mental:

I'm afraid to visit the farther away LHS. I know they have some quality glass, but I could only imagine what they charge. Heck, one of these imports from china wouldn't cover my gas expense.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah no doubt. Imagine if you could gather a nice collection of quality imports and start your own LHS. Seems like they are usually run by people who are out of touch with the market, or maybe I'm just a niche market. :freak:

My LHS doesn't even carry GonG. They have a few slides that are imported and they want $20 for them alone. :mental:

I'm afraid to visit the farther away LHS. I know they have some quality glass, but I could only imagine what they charge. Heck, one of these imports from china wouldn't cover my gas expense.
I was addicted to the local smoke shops when they had good products.
Lately they all carry cheap super thin glass pieces for 3x the $ than on the web? I wouldn't buy a thing a couple of days ago with a wallet full of cash.
They were more interested in the customers wanting a pack of cigarettes than me wanting a piece of glass.

There is a nice shop across town I'll get out later today. The owner is a old GRATEFUL DEAD fan (DEADHEAD). He is the only one with a clue! (Beach Blvd. & Ellis in H.B.)

The other shops are owned by people who have never even seen cannabis?

Talk about disconnect!

I had a "AIWB" a little earlier and the flavor was blissful!

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Is that even possible? Add a tracking number to an envelope? Never heard of that before. I guess you could.

I almost ordered my first piece of glass from EDIT but was turned off by the international shipping, but there prices are so tempting.

Hope everything works out for ya, that piece does look nice. I can't find it anywhere else, not even on Grace Glass's own page.

Thanks for that, yesterday was a bad day and I apologize about bringing my problems in this thread. But at the same time, I think that the community should know if there's a bad vendor out there.

I sent two inquiries, and with one they responded with the same tracking number, and with the other (an unnamed so far) human being got back to me and asked,
"if you can email a copy of the full front view of your paper invoice received (A4 Paper invoice received with the package itself), and the packaging this came in so we can check who picked and packed this please? Get back to us when you can so we can sort this out for you."

So it may be that there is a problem with a particular employee or maybe a few of them, and not with the company itself. I sent them a scan of the invoice and the envelope that has the tracking number on it.
:popcorn:

ou812?

when you start to see what these mkts will do for bulk and knowing the quality is better than theirs, you could put a hurt'n on the clueless who are overcharging for real crap.Nice #'s when you start buying multiple pieces.My LHS gets some of this glass in,and jacks up the numbers to where its obscene:doh: I laugh knowing I only cruise in for 2 bucks worth of screens. If you paid 40 on AE its 90 easy in their shop and he bought his at bulk#'s.I understand overhead but other than his rent, hes working it with 1 other,I guess so,but best to omit the middle and go to the source.:leaf:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
...also to consider what you are paying for at LHS is instant gratification. You walk out with it in your hand, so you pay for not having to wait a month or so...:lol: I have had all my aliex and dhgate orders arrive within a month, though you do start to feel nervous there in the later part of that wait time... but 3 for 3 arrived and in good condition.

ou812?

Is it better to order the D020 off of alieexpress or ioffer?
What does everyone think about this one? http://www.ioffer.com/i/7-inches-glass-bubbler-with-the-bowl-as-gifts-18-8mm-545687376

Cant say for that model but had a rig with a tire, barrell or matrix type perc like the one you mentioned(same design) and the whole perc had to be submerged or the pipe didn't function, being said when it percs ,in this case you'll have a mouth full of water perc is too high , too small of can, not well designed ,many would agree, but YMMV

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
Cant say for that model but had a rig with a tire, barrell or matrix type perc like the one you mentioned(same design) and the whole perc had to be submerged or the pipe didn't function, being said when it percs ,in this case you'll have a mouth full of water perc is too high , too small of can, not well designed ,many would agree, but YMMV
Thanks! I will pass that one by.

PoopMachine

What country do you live in? It's not getting confiscated somehow is it?

I live in 'Merica (FUCK YEA!)

Its not getting confiscated. The label never becomes active. They print the label and then dont ship. People do it here in the US too all the time. Print a UPS label and then dont ship for several days.

What does everyone think about this one? http://www.ioffer.com/i/7-inches-glass-bubbler-with-the-bowl-as-gifts-18-8mm-545687376

I have one of those coming if it ever actually ships. I couldnt find that one on Ali.. I originally ordered it from there and it got "lost" so I bought one from another seller on iOffer.

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
I live in 'Merica (FUCK YEA!)

Its not getting confiscated. The label never becomes active. They print the label and then dont ship. People do it here in the US too all the time. Print a UPS label and then dont ship for several days.

I still remember when you said Kathy was not reliable and that she told you to use another site full of different glass (I remember thinking that was imposible because that shop didn't sell the same stuff) in the end it was your mistake and it wasn't her shop the one that gave you problems. In fact all of us are receiving our stuff.

Maybe the problem is in your end? It seems that you're the only one of everyone in this post to have so much problems :shrug:

b0,

deadheadbill

I love that piece. It is the favorite of myself and many others in this thread. I would say DO NOT pass it up.

As to Ioffer or Aliexpress. I ordered mine from Ali and relieved it in about 24 days in perfect condition. However it has been pointed out to me that the Ioffer and Aliexpress store fronts are run by the same company for this piece and you may get faster shipping thru Ioffer.

ou812?

BE ADVISED KATHY has pinned a notice on the front of her web page that they will be celebrating Spring Festival (I think this maybe the countrys New year) Im sure this maybe one of the reasons.Im sure they have been getting ready for it some timenow and I think they celebrate it in a very BIG WAY!! I think it runs for a month or so ,we might really see it get down to a crawl ,as far as biz is concerned.

The shop must be busy as all get out!! Yesterday I posted a rig I was buying and they were in stock, looked today,O.O.S. ,nada gone! Im wondering if mine will make it out before they close down for their holiday or if it will be even considered sold to me.I trust the main outfit, Ali-Express to refund any funds if there is a mishap or problem,plus the C.C. can also be of help when disputing a charge.The nice thing is and dont take this wrong if I do lose funds well 40 bucks wont kill me ( dont like it but it could be worse) and will be a good lesson in who not to deal with after if no positive recourse is taken by the merchant.Beats getting beat for lets say the price of a Dirty Rico rig or any other big glowers work. Just saying:shrug:

I love that piece. It is the favorite of myself and many others in this thread. I would say DO NOT pass it up.

As to Ioffer or Aliexpress. I ordered mine from Ali and relieved it in about 24 days in perfect condition. However it has been pointed out to me that the Ioffer and Aliexpress store fronts are run by the same company for this piece and you may get faster shipping thru Ioffer.

Really DHB,I had something similar and the perc was a bit on the large side for the can and didnt have a tube going all the way thru ,such as the perc RED GLASS uses in that style of perc.( I am told with his type of perc,one doesnt have to completely submerge the perc to get it to function). Most have to be filled right above the line of the upper slits. When looking at this rig mentioned ,look at the space from the top of the perc in its proximity to the port that you pull thru. Seems awfully close,I gave it away and the user said the same as I did and its use is of a dry piece these days.
I did buy the DH Gate bubb,that I think the whole thread of posters bought, a small matrix type of perc,nice base,well built, perc lower than most we have seen on import, flared mouth piece and was a bisexual rig with flower bowl and adapter for nail and dome.Now that little gem just purrs,I was thinking maybe you meant dont pass that one,but the one I advised against for a poster was the one that he had the link posted.But if you get it to work for you and your happy with it, thats all that matters, wish I could have enjoyed mine:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Tweak

T\/\/34|<

I second this, for the D020 that is. Fits perfectly into my hand to use handheld and also has a big enough base to use with the VX Cloud.

Only uses about an ounce of water and one drop of RezBlock. At this rate, one bottle of RezBlock and case of water would last months. I was using 4X as much of this stuff with my Mobius Clear.

The nice thing is and dont take this wrong if I do lose funds well 40 bucks wont kill me ( dont like it but it could be worse) and will be a good lesson in who not to deal with after if no positive recourse is taken by the merchant.Beats getting beat for lets say the price of a Dirty Rico rig or any other big glowers work. Just saying:shrug:

Yeah this is what I keep thinking. If I get burnt then it's the last time I buy from them and I'll let FC know so it may save others from the same fate.

I bought an american blown bubbler for $150 that broke after a months use while I was out. It was just sitting on my desk. I came home and found a big crack on the bottom. That stings.

I advised against for a poster was the one that he had the link posted.But if you get it to work for you and your happy with it, thats all that matters, wish I could have enjoyed mine:(

Confused me too. I thought his link was to the D020.

Didn't think that Showerhead looked like it would work very well. It would be much better if it was just one showerhead at the very bottom. I might have bought one then.

Last edited:

deadheadbill

Really DHB,I had something similar and the perc was a bit on the large side for the can and didnt have a tube going all the way thru ,such as the perc RED GLASS uses in that style of perc.( I am told with his type of perc,one doesnt have to completely submerge the perc to get it to function). Most have to be filled right above the line of the upper slits. When looking at this rig mentioned ,look at the space from the top of the perc in its proximity to the port that you pull thru. Seems awfully close,I gave it away and the user said the same as I did and its use is of a dry piece these days.
I did buy the DH Gate bubb,that I think the whole thread of posters bought, a small matrix type of perc,nice base,well built, perc lower than most we have seen on import, flared mouth piece and was a bisexual rig with flower bowl and adapter for nail and dome.Now that little gem just purrs,I was thinking maybe you meant dont pass that one,but the one I advised against for a poster was the one that he had the link posted.But if you get it to work for you and your happy with it, thats all that matters, wish I could have enjoyed mine:(

My mad. I did not click on the link. He said d020 which is the piece you and I are both referring to. But the link does indeed go to a piece I would not recommend buying due to the reasons you stated.

Sorry for the confusion. Do20 = Excellent, that piece = pos.

Edit : haha. After reading his post again I guess I need to take a reading comprehension class. :)

ou812?

My mad. I did not click on the link. He said d020 which is the piece you and I are both referring to. But the link does indeed go to a piece I would not recommend buying due to the reasons you stated.

Sorry for the confusion. Do20 = Excellent, that piece = pos.

Edit : haha. After reading his post again I guess I need to take a reading comprehension class. :)

Its all good on FC. The community is always helping one another out,I love it. I'm retired F.F. and nothing would have ever got done with out team work in that line of work..I see FC community seems to have teamwork down pact. As I was told in my early career THERE IS NO "I" IN TEAM.

Hope every one has a great weekend and gets to use their glass to the fullest,heres to GAS and all who help put it in our vaping lifestyle:rockon:....................:peace::leaf:

Last edited:

PoopMachine

I still remember when you said Kathy was not reliable and that she told you to use another site full of different glass (I remember thinking that was imposible because that shop didn't sell the same stuff) in the end it was your mistake and it wasn't her shop the one that gave you problems. In fact all of us are receiving our stuff.

Maybe the problem is in your end? It seems that you're the only one of everyone in this post to have so much problems :shrug:

That particular incident was because I inquired about the piece, was told it was lost and opened a dispute. The only thing that muddied the water was the guy that was selling the DHGate bubbler we all love who I ordered from cant sell on Ali Express anymore and emailed the same time all that stuff was going on... it doesnt change that she didnt send my stuff. It took her 10 days to ship this time. His stuff had already shipped and is the only order out of 5 Ive received from over there and its always the same, I get a tracking number, it never becomes active, I email them, they tell me it got lost and refund me. None of those "lost" pieces have ever shown up either.

No one would like to buy stuff from China than me. Im all about saving money, especially on overpriced glass. If my state ever lifts prohibition, Ill be the first guy to open a shop selling quality stuff. You go into the shops here and they dont know anything. They get out a pen and pad when I come in and start taking notes.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: b0
Top Bottom