Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Look what showed up today!? 14mm from Amazon and I've got an 18mm version coming from dhgate, too. I wanted something small and simple to use dry. It's very lightweight and the base gets hot at the bottom of the downstem but it cools the vapor nicely. I might have to find a coozie or something to give it some protection. But so far, I like it!

Mightyglass.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Funny, I have been using the yingmin5 rattlecan almost exclusively lately, and I have gotten so used to how loud it is that when I switched it up for an FC187 I had to look down at the perc to be sure it was firing.
It is a good thing to switch up your pieces so as not to get in a rut...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Check this one out :))
I like that you can use it with more than one vaporizer and also as a j-hook on a stand,maybe with some water inside,mmm :)). You can even use it as a regular stand ,lol.. it has a massive base.Maybe it is a good idea to order a few glass plugs too ;) !
rBVaSFr7lI2AfzHcAABkcK6USRM419.jpg
rBVaI1m8472ARWKxAAD-XhySOSI106.jpg
(still haven’t figured out how to @ you abysmal)
That seems like you would need several hands - way more coordination that I could ever muster after the first hit.
But I’d love to see a video of someone far more talented using it with multiple vapes!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
(still haven’t figured out how to @ you abysmal)
That seems like you would need several hands - way more coordination that I could ever muster after the first hit.
But I’d love to see a video of someone far more talented using it with multiple vapes!
:D I dont think it is possible to @ even if you type it right, i guess the tagging engine doesnt detect such symbols .For now i am not finding it a problem,cause i am getting alerts that they are more post after mine. Maybe if someone want to call my attention to a thread i havent posted in ,then it might be an obstacle.
Well i can easily imagine using it with 3 of my DIY glass ball logs and maybe plugging the two other ones :)),that being said i've never found the need at using more than one vaporizers at the same time, i have only very powerful ones,which i load only with tiny ammounts otherwise i am going to from inside :)).
Another use that comes to mind ,remove the stems and put a few whips/moutpieces ,and it can become a multi user experience. You can have 4 people sucking at 1 vape or 3 people at 2 ,etc.. :))
If i had this peace i would be usign it as j-hook. 4 plugs in 4 of the Gongs and the the vapebowl at the most distant bowl and the belly filled with water halfway :)).

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Jill NYC

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Aeownz

Storz & Bickel fanboi
Look what showed up today!? 14mm from Amazon and I've got an 18mm version coming from dhgate, too. I wanted something small and simple to use dry.
How's the setup (Delta3D silicone WPA?) treating you? I've wanted to get into some "waterworks" with my Mighty and that looks like a good bit of kit.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
How's the setup (Delta3D silicone WPA?) treating you? I've wanted to get into some "waterworks" with my Mighty and that looks like a good bit of kit.

The D3D wpa works great, I prefer it to the glass one from PIU. Lots of recommendations for it in the Mighty thread, check it out.

Adding to my dry glass collection, my j-hooks arrived today, ordered on dhgate 04/11. They're my first j-hooks so I got one 14mm and one 18mm to compare. Back and forth on one cap with my Mighty, initial impression is the 14mm is more of a 'sipper' and the 18mm gets bigger hits easier. More research is definitely needed.

mjhooks.jpg

Zoned89

Lol, Grav is a company that imports China glass and marks it up by $60, nothing classy aboot it.
Well damn, shows you what a green screen, a shiny filter, some sexy music and 3 min can do for ya I guess lol.
I have a glass blower local to me that my friends is good buddies with. He said he doesn’t do bubblers but maybe I’ll keep buggin him

Easywider

Simple is the way
Lol, Grav is a company that imports China glass and marks it up by $60, nothing classy about it.

By classy, I was referring to the fact this bubbler could be mistaken for a Crystal Vase or a Wine Decanter. Yes, a common business practice is for companies to purchase from China and mark up goods for re-sale. I would love to see more "Cheap high quality" Classy glass options, in general.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have mentioned before, perhaps in the old thread, but I really do not mind buying from resellers. Frankly with the new DHGate pricing structure and shipping costs, you may be competitive now in pricing with a reseller.

IME with DHGate, I got shit pieces, crappy joints, poor quality control all around, and on one order the seller did NOT honor their own promotions and I had to settle through disputes.

When I've purchased from resellers, either locally or online, I do pay a little more but all that headache is gone. Resellers tend to cherry pick the higher quality pieces and I know what I am getting. Its my assumption that the shit we buy 1 unit at a time on DHGate is most certainly the factory seconds that are of a lesser quality [sometimes not so bad, other times complete garbage].

YMMV~ but I support the resellers!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
IME with DHGate, I got shit pieces, crappy joints, poor quality control all around, and on one order the seller did NOT honor their own promotions and I had to settle through disputes.

Totally agree, I’ve been done with the Gate for a while. I continually have found better glass in local head shops where the quality of the piece I’m buying can be evaluated before purchase.

This isn’t the thread for it, but honestly as a community I think we need to take a big step back from knock off glass. We wouldn’t support knock off Dynavaps or Simrells, Tinymights nor Lamarts. These glass blowers are an integral part of our beloved cannabis community who we’ve frankly left out to dry by allowing so many of their designs to be knocked off and sold right out from under them.

Top Bottom