Cheap High Quality Bubbler

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
+1 for 710 axial coil heater, banger, cap and balls, I am cheap so I pair it with an Auber RDK200 (US$60).
That is my flavor rig (with a ruby insert that was US$40).
I mainly use my DNail SiC Halo as it is so much easier to keep clean, these are getting cheaper now and I use the same Auber RDK200 PID controller to run both set ups.
I also cant get away from my Dnail SiC, it is beyond easy to clean and maintain in PERFECT condition and I think does exceptionally well with milking small amounts. My SiC really did not come to life until I paired it with a 710 coil, it provided much tighter temp window at far lower temp values on the PID.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Are people still using DHGate?
Most of my glass is thru DHGate, with the last piece from yingmin5 (a rattlecan). If everyone ends up adding these new shipping charges the main motivation for getting china glass would be diminished at least. yingmin5 has not added them yet so maybe some will resist. Or, as has been suggested, the additional charges may just be to get thru crazy times. We will have to see what happens.
New charges aside, I can't really afford most American or German glass so it is china or bust for me for the most part.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Most of my glass is thru DHGate, with the last piece from yingmin5 (a rattlecan). If everyone ends up adding these new shipping charges the main motivation for getting china glass would be diminished at least. yingmin5 has not added them yet so maybe some will resist. Or, as has been suggested, the additional charges may just be to get thru crazy times. We will have to see what happens.
New charges aside, I can't really afford most American or German glass so it is china or bust for me for the most part.

I still have a bubbler from DHGate that I bought years ago.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I haven't created a sig for this forum yet, but when I get around to it I'll probably put my toys in it under a spoiler tag like I did at FC. The only pieces I have that are NOT from dhgate are a 12" straight tube I have had at least 30 years and a J-Hook and AC I got from GravLabs. All else is from one dhgate vendor or another, mostly Yingmin5, Steven or Sunshine. ... Oh wait, also a vapecycler from an unloved US maker... ;)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been using my Stvenimz Gooseneck Rattle Can a fair bit for dabs lately, hands-free, standing room only,

img_20200513_161336-jpg.18381

https://www.dhgate.com/product/saml-glass-26cm-tall-bong-diffusion-pump/476462145.html#mfavit-2-null

danielblakes

flowerpot fiend
all about the seller with a site like dhgate. i've enjoyed great many pieces from there over the years (from yingmin5, kathy0578, etc.) and some stinkers.

I also hope some sellers will try to stand out with maintaining cheap shipping prices but only time will tell. perhaps time to stock up while i still can for cheap!

MileHighHuman

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: EmDeemo

LesPlenty

Company Rep
are the joints all off balanced and not level?
This example is one of the better examples I have received, the 18mm joint has the slightest tilt back toward the bong, only seen with a clean Halo and terp balls as the balls work like a bubble in a level, always settling back toward the bong.
I have been looking at a NewVape T Bucket as you can adjust it to level on any bong, even 45 degree downstems can be made level! A lot of money to cure OCD though:tup:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Ramahs

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
im still waiting on mine, been over a month, but I wanted to ask how it hits with no downstream and no water?

I know you said you fill it up mostly with water and no downstem, which I understand why, but I like to use dry pipes so there is no risk of spilling water. Is the chamber too big for using it dry or does it rip nice both ways?

Been using it dry for a few weeks now since I dropped it and smashed the 18/14mm reducer, had to go back to the down stem until a new adapter arrives.

No breakage of the bong itself tho, and no breakage of my sapphire dish!

So yeah, it works great with just the downstem and no water. Obviously that means a lot more glass to get covered in reclaim but it works just fine as is. Im really digging this stubby chinese one over the more expensive, taller one I've got.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I've got a couple orders coming, two ordered 04/11 and shipped 04/13 and one ordered 05/01 and shipped 05/09, free shipping on all. Tracking numbers don't give any additional info. Probably not the best time to order from China.

LabPong

LabPong,
Reactions: dimmusp

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I ordered a glass bubbler from sunshinestore back in the middle of March... finally received it today but...

THEY FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE MOUTHPIECE!!! :doh:

back to waiting another 2 months! :mad:
Sounds a lot like my own DHGate experiences... got so tired of it, but the allure of all the glass is unrelenting!

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I've got a couple orders coming, two ordered 04/11 and shipped 04/13 and one ordered 05/01 and shipped 05/09, free shipping on all. Tracking numbers don't give any additional info. Probably not the best time to order from China.

Shipping update - My j-hooks hit NY yesterday. Tracking number says delivery next week.

Moses Baca,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom