Cheap High Quality Bubbler

LabPong

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I had that Sheldon Black copy in my cart for a long time in anticipation of a day I couldn't help myself. They just tacked on about $20 in shipping and now it may as well come out of the cart as it is now out of my willing range.

The good news is I have all the glass I need. :cool:

LabPong

Does anyone have experience with this one?? Looks like it’ll suit my needs for sure, the price seems too good tho.

https://m.dhgate.com/product/glass-...9adXFqMm5wbTFFWXNQMU0.#s1-39-1;srp|1608737246

That is a Mobius stereo matrix clone...(if you ever order any mobius clone off the gate..please get a no graphics model if they offer)....price of that one you linked to is just above average on dhgate.

It will have a big of resistance to it, but works good with powerful vapes. I dont use mine anymore as I prefer the D020-D9 clones. They have a single matrix/bird cadge perc that has less resistance. These percs are the ones you find in all the side car Mobius clones. I suggest you get the single matrix versions if you like lower resistance.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

murf2010

I love the way this looks, but as LabPong said, resistance is a bitch. IMO multiple percs are really better suited for combustion and not great with any vapes... one needs more airflow than a vape allows to really fire all the holes.
I’d like to find one this size, I love the look of it. I’m new to the rig thing so I don’t totally understand all the aspects that make a rig excellent. I do want to do dabs as well though prior to bed barring I need a heavy hitter.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I know you want to just buy the perfect piece once, but you are going to have to find what works best for you.

If you are simply going for aesthetics, the stereo matrix is pretty. If vaping, resistance is going to be a bitch and you likely will not fire all your percs. If dabbing, you may find this size and type of rig does not savor flavor as well as a smaller rig with less diffusion. No one rig is going to do EVERYTHING well. You may have to buy a few pieces to find one that does well in several of your categories.

I think that is part of what this thread is all about- cheap enough glass to let you explore without investing thousands of dollars.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I do want to do dabs as well though
My fav for doing both, not the best at either but if only one bong it would be,
https://www.dhgate.com/product/saml-glass-26cm-tall-bong-diffusion-pump/476462145.html#mfavit-2-null
But wash it out between using either.:tup:
rBVaVl0sKaeALLH8AAcrI2Ba2Zg704.jpg

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Lately I've been enjoying mr rattlecan dry so I'm exploring some options that I'm hoping might work a bit better - I've got a couple j-hooks and a simple small glass piece coming. @emmdeemo, what's your go-to for dry glass?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Oh yeah, I remember you posted about this recently. Nice. Simple.

I am very repetitive :) And I generally only own one piece of glass at a time. I dont like owning more than I can use :)

Without the downstem, you can fill it with water and use it as a water filled jhook/sherlock but with no percolation. Keeps the glass cool, and shortens the vapour path for less vapour loss via it condensing on the glass.

murf2010

For me, yes, very little flavor loss while dabbing with this action and cools enough for my lowish temp dabs(450f dish) and is great with any of my herb vapes. :2c:
Which carb cap and nail do you use?
I’ve been doing some reasearch lately and it seems like a lot of people suggest using a pretty expensive nail/cap/marbles etc...

Last edited:
murf2010,
Reactions: LesPlenty

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Sky is the limit with what you CAN spend, shit look no further than what Mothership has done with Binary Bangers...

While the high end is certainly available, the less expensive side of the market has actually improved greatly with regards to quality. Look no further than 710 coils for all your bangers, caps, and coils. They also offer an enail, but the real king of enails IMO is MaxVapor.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
+1 for 710 axial coil heater, banger, cap and balls, I am cheap so I pair it with an Auber RDK200 (US$60).
That is my flavor rig (with a ruby insert that was US$40).
I mainly use my DNail SiC Halo as it is so much easier to keep clean, these are getting cheaper now and I use the same Auber RDK200 PID controller to run both set ups.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: EmDeemo

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I got this from one of my Favorite sellers,

due to the coronavirus, there few flights can work, and it take over 3month to reach, the shipping cost rise a lot. so I suggest you order it when all back to normal.

That was to Oz as the item listing said 'Does not ship to Australia'

murf2010

+1 for 710 axial coil heater, banger, cap and balls, I am cheap so I pair it with an Auber RDK200 (US$60).
That is my flavor rig (with a ruby insert that was US$40).
I mainly use my DNail SiC Halo as it is so much easier to keep clean, these are getting cheaper now and I use the same Auber RDK200 PID controller to run both set ups.
A lot of their stuff is sold out right now but looks like you can piece stuff together at an affordable option for good quality stuff. Ships from CA to USA is my guess? Of course this is all dandy barring you locate the appropriate rig. It’s tempting just to suffer the financial consequences and get a flowerpot vrod. Tho, the price is STEEP.

murf2010,
Top Bottom