Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I wish the receiver of his MP stem was female instead of male as I would have other options for MPs from my cache of glass. For example I have a nice long and angled one I had made for my FC-UFO...
stem.jpg

Female/Female adapter is a simple solution. Here's an example from the same seller.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/produc...315208101814274#st1-3-1|0|0;stprod|1347254887

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
How about this in conjunction with the beehive bubbler's stand, or similar stand? £10

https://www.betterequipped.co.uk/pear-shaped-flask-50ml-2-necks-joint-size-19-26-8434

pear_shaped_flask_2_necks_1.jpg

Thanks sir, indeed it could be a nice option.
Fortunately, I finaly received the tiny beaker, so I am going to try to use it.
I'll have to build or print a stand (cause off course its not stable with a vaporizer on top of it, but can still be used upside down just like an elbow), I'll post pictures when it's done but i'm busy right now printing visors for nurses in my town.

CalyxSmokr

any recommendations for a small 10 mm dynavap rig? Or should I just get a 10 mm to 14 mm converter for my small mobius clones?
I have a kathy tiny egg that is perfect size but it is 14mm female

CalyxSmokr,
Reactions: C No Ego

GoldenBud

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
https://www.dhgate.com/product/sasquatch-glass-bee-hive-bubbler-clear-base/390234045.html

saml-glass-bee-hive-bubbler-clear-base-glass.jpg

OK...

Its WAY smaller than I expected. About half the size of the more expensive one but ironically enough, needs more water than the expensive one due to the downstem stopping so short of the bottom of the glass, and the height of the perc holes in the downstem.

It doesnt sit straight in the holder like it does in the pic. Its got a wonk on.

As per the 'not using water' thread, using it with water I find adds a little harshness that disappears when hitting it dry.

Surprising tho, is how thick and sturdy the glass is. It all feels a bit less dainty than the more expensive version. It doesnt fit the drop down I have, but then neither version does so its not a big deal. The distance from the face is the same with either glass when using the TBucket.

I'll give it a try for a few days, and then switch back to the other version I have and see what differences I notice. And I'll post a pic of both together side by side for comparison

MileHighHuman

https://www.dhgate.com/product/sasquatch-glass-bee-hive-bubbler-clear-base/390234045.html

saml-glass-bee-hive-bubbler-clear-base-glass.jpg

OK...

Its WAY smaller than I expected. About half the size of the more expensive one but ironically enough, needs more water than the expensive one due to the downstem stopping so short of the bottom of the glass, and the height of the perc holes in the downstem.

It doesnt sit straight in the holder like it does in the pic. Its got a wonk on.

As per the 'not using water' thread, using it with water I find adds a little harshness that disappears when hitting it dry.

Surprising tho, is how thick and sturdy the glass is. It all feels a bit less dainty than the more expensive version. It doesnt fit the drop down I have, but then neither version does so its not a big deal. The distance from the face is the same with either glass when using the TBucket.

I'll give it a try for a few days, and then switch back to the other version I have and see what differences I notice. And I'll post a pic of both together side by side for comparison

I needing a very small sized rig, but I don't want any peculator at all. I know I can hit percolators dry, but the slits still diminish flavor. This might just be perfect if I remove the downstem.

Any ideas of how to secure the base and pipe together? I'd like it stay attached together if possible.

Any other small sized rig suggestions that don't have any peculator, but have a base? Obviously j hooks are the most popular dry pipes, but I need something with a base. And ive got a 10" straight tube with removed downstem but its still too big for what flavor I like. Im picking up that one in the picture above, but if there are any other suggestions that are similar let me know please.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I needing a very small sized rig, but I don't want any peculator at all. I know I can hit percolators dry, but the slits still diminish flavor. This might just be perfect if I remove the downstem.

Any ideas of how to secure the base and pipe together? I'd like it stay attached together if possible.

Any other small sized rig suggestions that don't have any peculator, but have a base? Obviously j hooks are the most popular dry pipes, but I need something with a base. And ive got a 10" straight tube with removed downstem but its still too big for what flavor I like. Im picking up that one in the picture above, but if there are any other suggestions that are similar let me know please.

The default downstem on the dhgate small rig has holes around the base of the stem, and an almost completely open bottom to the stem. The taller, more expensive version has a tiny hole at the bottom of the downstem.

I've been considering trying this small one without the downstem at all, I'll give it a go.

For use with the TBucket, things are a bit close to the face, but a dropdown would be good. Sadly the drop down I have doesnt fit, the angle is just slightly wrong.

Without using wire, or glue, or tape, or something else to try and attach the base, I am at times just picking the whole thing up, base unit and main body, and using it like that. Its small enough, and light enough for it be very easy to do.

The rattle-can without water doesnt perc? Would that be useful?

MileHighHuman

The default downstem on the dhgate small rig has holes around the base of the stem, and an almost completely open bottom to the stem. The taller, more expensive version has a tiny hole at the bottom of the downstem.

I've been considering trying this small one without the downstem at all, I'll give it a go.

For use with the TBucket, things are a bit close to the face, but a dropdown would be good. Sadly the drop down I have doesnt fit, the angle is just slightly wrong.

Without using wire, or glue, or tape, or something else to try and attach the base, I am at times just picking the whole thing up, base unit and main body, and using it like that. Its small enough, and light enough for it be very easy to do.

The rattle-can without water doesnt perc? Would that be useful?

Thx for your input!

The small version of the rig in the photo above is 7 inches and $35 correct? I havnt seen the taller more expensive version.

Picking it up by the base might not be bad, but I would like it to be attached. I do like the small can size, but just not how it separates. I feel like that makes it easier to break, but ill be careful or just secure it together with tape smh.

I have the rattle can, but without water its too big of a can for my preference. those small rigs really condense and enhance flavor. I tried filling water up a little bit to take out some of the can space with the rattle can, but due to the valve system, vapor contacts water and takes away too much from the flavor.

Edit: I like that you separate the species. you can put something heavy in the base to make it even more secure.

Any ideas of what to put in there? I was think coins, sand, or water for starters. Anything heavier please suggest!

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Thx for your input!

The small version of the rig in the photo above is 7 inches and $35 correct? I havnt seen the taller more expensive version.

Picking it up by the base might not be bad, but I would like it to be attached. I do like the small can size, but just not how it separates. I feel like that makes it easier to break, but ill be careful or just secure it together with tape smh.

I have the rattle can, but without water its too big of a can for my preference. those small rigs really condense and enhance flavor. I tried filling water up a little bit to take out some of the can space with the rattle can, but due to the valve system, vapor contacts water and takes away too much from the flavor.

From the base of the... er, base, to the top of the mouthpiece is 7 inches, but the can of the piece is only 3 inches.

To me it feels kinda like its easier to not break as I cant put it down any where but in the base because the bottom is pointed! A few times I nearly whacked the pointed bottom of the can on the base, but I just need to remember to approach from above, not the front :)

Agreed about the rattlecan.

Now Im think about this little rig with no downstem, but with water in it, to reduce the can size. No vapour will go thru the water. It'll just skim the surface :)

No downstem is good! :D

MileHighHuman

From the base of the... er, base, to the top of the mouthpiece is 7 inches, but the can of the piece is only 3 inches.

To me it feels kinda like its easier to not break as I cant put it down any where but in the base because the bottom is pointed! A few times I nearly whacked the pointed bottom of the can on the base, but I just need to remember to approach from above, not the front :)

Agreed about the rattlecan.

Now Im think about this little rig with no downstem, but with water in it, to reduce the can size. No vapour will go thru the water. It'll just skim the surface :)

No downstem is good! :D

Nice. Also yeah I plan to use it like that also. I might try no water at all to see if there is any flavor difference but I dont feel that the vapor touching the water will effect it much and the small can size will be a better benefit but we will find out. I edited my last post and mentioned putting something in the base to weigh it down even more. Obvious ideas are sand, water, or coins. You have any ideas or experimented?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yeah you are understanding correctly. Thats a shame. Thx for the heads up. I'll still give it try.

What size is the joint when the downstem is removed?

18mm

EDIT: Hmm. This might be better, with water, but no downstem. Increased inhale speed, its more immediate, and theres slight raspy quality to the dab thats been diminished.

Also, I've put the short down stem from the dhgate stumpy version into the taller more expensive version, which increases airflow a little and means I can do a similar water can reducing trick.

HURRAH!

Last edited:

MileHighHuman

18mm

EDIT: Hmm. This might be better, with water, but no downstem. Increased inhale speed, its more immediate, and theres slight raspy quality to the dab thats been diminished.

Also, I've put the short down stem from the dhgate stumpy version into the taller more expensive version, which increases airflow a little and means I can do a similar water can reducing trick.

HURRAH!

18mm is perfect. Thats great to know.

Yeah no downstem with water is how I plan to use it. Ill try no water at all, but im think water with smaller size air path will be better. Yeah downstem looks good, but I mainly do dry hits. Ill probably keep the downtstem if Im ever wanting to switch things up.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
18mm is perfect. Thats great to know.

Yeah no downstem with water is how I plan to use it. Ill try no water at all, but im think water with smaller size air path will be better. Yeah downstem looks good, but I mainly do dry hits. Ill probably keep the downtstem if Im ever wanting to switch things up.

And this is good. No downstem, water up to just below the mouthpiece level. The airflow is more direct, faster, which also means the dish temp when capped has gone up. At first I thought it was just too much and I should go back to the downstem but dropping the temp another 10 degrees has resolved the issue.

In other words, a good result!

I recommend this rig with water and no downstem, for sure!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Is there a more economical option for a Stunden gravity piece?

I am having trouble resisting but won't drop $500 on a gravity piece.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
HOLY MOLY!!! I saw the Elev8 heavy wall water pipes at sneaky Pete’s Canadian site Vapenorth or something like that. I saw it for a great price and had a discount code which made it around 60-ish American dollars.

I didn’t think much about it until I received it today! It weighed a ton when I picked it up I thought they had put multiple items in one box. To my surprise it was one super high quality piece! In fact this is by far the best piece I’ve ever had by a long shot!!! I highly recommend this piece it’s a 50 mm thick 12 inch beaker. I’m proud to have this and I’m finally going to take extra extra super care of this one because I enjoy the way it functions and looks so much! MONSTER HITS SMOOTH AS SILK! So thankful I was lucky enough to stumble across this a few weeks ago, he still has them in stock limited stock only. So it doesn’t look like they will be getting restocked either. Had to share the info.

What a deal, this is a tank!

LAWTHEONE,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom