Cheap High Quality Bubbler

daoist

The brands i already mentioned they offer medical grade sillicon.
i bought new arizer tubing for 12 euro for 274cm medical grade tubing.
I just cut off what i need. And don't buy the plastic ones. you want the medical grade.
It is not really that expensive.

UnidenWallet

To anyone who has bought this ash catcher off DHgate, can you provide a measurement of the glass downstem? I want to know how long it is. Much appreciated!

three-pieces-set-ashcatcher-ash-catcher-18.8mm-18mm-down-stem-perc-glass-ash-catcher-bubbler-quality.jpg

UnidenWallet,

Catweasel

snamuh

ghost
I've been tempted by it before, to be honest! The idea of something sort of like a jhook, with a stand, that takes removable downstems, is basically the more stable alternative to the sake bottle that I desire. I've gotten really close to ordering one but I'm afraid I haven't bitten the bullet yet.
I've been wanting something like that too... i want to learn glass blowing. I got a small straight tube similar to the sake bottle but it hasn't shipped.

Kicking myself for not grabbing this last order. https://m.dhgate.com/product/dfx-05.../396093322.html#mvdpd-2-9|null:01:r0461502444

UnidenWallet

I've been wanting something like that too... i want to learn glass blowing. I got a small straight tube similar to the sake bottle but it hasn't shipped.

Kicking myself for not grabbing this last order. https://m.dhgate.com/product/dfx-05.../396093322.html#mvdpd-2-9|null:01:r0461502444

damn it.... i already bought the FC-UFO and it arrives tomorrow. But that piece looks much better for the Mcfinn's Triple Filtered Bubbler i was trying to recreate using china glass..

https://sipipes.com/product/mcfinns-original-triple-filtration-glass-bubbler/

UnidenWallet

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ooooo, that looks great. Like a D022 without the tumor and with a removable MP stem. I am not in the market for glass right now but that is very tempting. My only concern might be cleaning the downstem could be troublesome.

cybrguy,
Reactions: BigJr48

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I know some were worried about the quality of the gooseneck rattlecan from Popularglass - I can confirm mine is pretty clean. Joint is 90degrees. Cannot feel any of the welds from the outside.

JPEG_20191204_181432.jpg

Think it works alright :tup:

That's the first piece of glass I've seen since I bought my d020, that I'm interested in....this looks like it will let the flavour through quite well but... what is the point of the glass ball in there? Doesn't it get stuck to the glass after a few days?

Haze Mister,
Reactions: BigJr48

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
what is the point of the glass ball in there?
It is the rattle from which it gets it's name. :p
I have the yingmin version and it has become my daily driving piece. Easy to hold and works well with all the vapes in my rotation. I am very happy with mine. This version eliminates any concern with holding it in a way that you get no water up the mouthpiece, but I easily got used to holding mine so that wasn't an issue.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Has anyone else had this problem with the downstem or did @LesPlenty just get a bad one?
Fragile and I don't get along as well as we used to...

Anecdotal but I researched this style quite a bit and found several reports of broken downstems. Popularglass/stevenlmz offers a similar version with a matrix downstem.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/fc-m...oday-mounthpiece/268308583.html#mfavit-5-null

So the ball is just a gimmick?

Search Bates Worm diffusion pump for info.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Anecdotal but I researched this style quite a bit and found several reports of broken downstems. Popularglass/stevenlmz offers a similar version with a matrix downstem.
I wish the receiver of his MP stem was female instead of male as I would have other options for MPs from my cache of glass. For example I have a nice long and angled one I had made for my FC-UFO...
stem.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom