Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If that ends up being the new thing we need to get used to, it might be the end of my love affair with dhgate glass. The price advantage all but disappears. May as well buy here.

Azn2101

If that ends up being the new thing we need to get used to, it might be the end of my love affair with dhgate glass. The price advantage all but disappears. May as well buy here.

Honestly I've began buying from Borotech since the welds are better, joints aren't lop sided or at like a 10° tilt forward making you nervous anything you stick on it will make it fall over and they're priced extremely similar to DH products with good quality like LMZ or SSS and if there's an issue I don't have to wait 4-8 weeks for a return/resend of the item.

I guess they can be linked since this is a "Cheap High Quality" thread but If im wrong please let me know and ill remove it. I bought a knockoff SirenApparatus Klein for my cousin and it's perc is really well made and carries/stacks bubbles to the uptake arm before popping in the lower chamber and I'm sure doesn't have the complete function of Siren's Originals but I kick myself every time I go over for family gatherings and use it cause it's so smooth and they're always sold out when I check.

But ya I stopped using DH stuff when the sidecar Matrix I ordered came with a massive chip in the MP flair and then the leisure swiss tree replacement had such a gnarly tilt it pooled all the concentrates in one area and created a huge splash if the air from the bubble cap was too close to the puddle or made a pearl roll thru it too fast.

Anyway here's the link to the knockoff SirenApparatus and the site itself isn't bad for rigs.

https://www.harrydabsborotech.com/products/mini-recycler?_pos=6&_sid=fccd20077&_ss=r

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Anyone have any go-to glassblowers/sites for "mid-tier" stuff? I'd love to find some basic American blown bubblers with thicker glass than DHGate/Sneaky Pete stuff. Thinking $150-250 range. Not interested in dropping $400+ on some big brand name glass or anything like that. Just looking for some quality at a fair price. Seems hard to find stuff in this range for some reason. Any thoughts? Maybe I should start a new thread...

That's what Instagram is for. Follow some up and coming glass blowers there, and you can find some amazing deals. Also, frequent #glassauction on Instagram and you can occasionally find some amazing one-of-a-kind gems there at amazing prices.

MrKappus

Hi! I just broke my D020-D that I purchased from DHgate years ago. After checking sunshinestore and reading a few pages of posts here, I am seeing that shipping to the US is going to be a nightmare.

I went through some of other suggested companies, but couldn't find anything around 9inches tall and with a 18mm joint. Any suggestions?

I am looking to get something as close to this as possible: https://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-d-9-inches-bubbler-glass-bong-water/244202146.html

Thank you!

MrKappus,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Hi! I just broke my D020-D that I purchased from DHgate years ago. After checking sunshinestore and reading a few pages of posts here, I am seeing that shipping to the US is going to be a nightmare.

I went through some of other suggested companies, but couldn't find anything around 9inches tall and with a 18mm joint. Any suggestions?

I am looking to get something as close to this as possible: https://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-d-9-inches-bubbler-glass-bong-water/244202146.html

Thank you!
Why not just get that one?

LesPlenty,
Reactions: BigJr48

MrKappus

Why not just get that one?

As I mentioned, the shipping. If there are no other US based solutions, I will use DHGate, but given the choice i would rather not pay $20, and then wait two months for delivery since mine just broke.

So i thought id would ask you all if there any other solutions based on my configuration. I've found some great companies already in this thread, but none offer 18mm in this style.

Last edited:

MrKappus

Ahh, the postage is now built into the price, the D020d used to be about US$25.

they raised the price, and added a $20 ship fee. it's $60 total...

At that price i might as well buy here in the states. BUT i've been using DH for so long i have no idea where else to shop. Im ok spending $100, but i dont want to drop $400 on something that will end up broken in my sink.

MrKappus,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
LesPlenty,

MrKappus

those are cool, but also $60 with shipping. Like i said, I'm mostly looking for sources outside of DH at this point that have rigs that are around 9in tall and have a 18mm center joint. Otherwise I have some other options at DH i could go with and then just wait two months. Really looking for US based places that offer these specs if possible.

MrKappus,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I HAVE been enjoying my Rattlecan. And Yingmin5 has not tacked on the shipping charge yet.

Steven has added $21 for shipping.

It may be a matter of getting your order in before they all get it...

Yingmin5's rattlecan is still $36 delivered here.

Last edited:

MrKappus

all good! yeah things in the states are the pits right now with postage... I have 10 packages sitting in customs from various vendors.

MrKappus,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Here is another to look at, US seller,
https://www.thickassglass.com/produ...roth-diffuser-to-honeycomb-65x5mm-14mm-female
F18y-WP-187T-6905C-R.01--0_1200x1200.jpg

Edit, Bugger, sold out

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
https://www.art-of-vapor.com/shop-geöffnet/bongs/
Checkout those beauties guys ! Very affordable. They a very heavy,walls damn thick and hold also 400ml water,they cool vapor better than any glass. The only downside is that you dont see the vapor,but it is easy sacrifice for the top notch looks. Those look 1000% in person i highly recommend them,shipping is also very low !
There are models from 50 euro to 65 now on the site ! Made with smile <3 !
Gonna ask them if they can make a J-hook ,it is going to be awesome !

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom