Cheap High Quality Bubbler

420HazeCandykushkush

Guys i know all this, i know jhanpixel and collieglass i already spoken with them.

Again i'm looking for something similar not the exact same piece or with an adapter...

So calm the fuck down, i also want other people's thoughts on this

420HazeCandykushkush,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Please be mindful of the forum rules if you choose to continue this discussion. Thank you.

• All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
  • No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member. Be nice to newbies.
  • No trolling. Please do not make posts that disrupt the peace and harmony of this board. Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute.

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
18mm is always better anyway. Making a 14mm joint an 18 is cumbersome and ugly, making an 18 a 14 is easy and beautiful. You came in here asking for help (by asking us to do all the work for you), got help and then told the guy his advice was useless. No one wants to help you now buddy.

olivianewtonjohn

18mm is always better anyway. Making a 14mm joint an 18 is cumbersome and ugly, making an 18 a 14 is easy and beautiful. You came in here asking for help (by asking us to do all the work for you), got help and then told the guy his advice was useless. No one wants to help you now buddy.
He makes no sense, first he says:

Somebody knows where i can buy this one ?

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/water-tool-for-solo.11616/#post-496840

Too which I answered

Then in this thread he says:

Hi i'm looking for a 14,5mm bubbler to use with my solo. Maximum budget around 120$

I like this one but unfortunately it's 18mm joint size

This is the one i have now

Too which I answered (he can get a 14mm)

Hey man relax, i'm looking for something similar, the video i'm posting from jhanpixel is 18mm...

Now he says

Guys i know all this, i know jhanpixel and collieglass i already spoken with them.

Again i'm looking for something similar not the exact same piece or with an adapter...

So calm the fuck down, i also want other people's thoughts on this

Makes 0 sense and then is rude. Isnt clear and then cops an attitude. Keeps changing what he wants.

Does he want that piece but in 14mm? Or does he want something similar? And if he wants something similar then what is he looking for thats different from this piece (since we all know he can likely get it in 14mm).

Last edited:

420HazeCandykushkush

Flaming is not allowed. All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner.

Bitch please, you are following me in 2 threads and posting the exact same comment. (good work sherlock)

I know what i want, i'm looking for something similar in 14,5mm edition.. Again for you i repeat..:

I'm looking for a 14,5mm bubbler
I like this one but unfortunately it's 18mm joint size

I asked for a 14,5mm bubbler not for an adapter, i know i can buy an adapter and change a 18mm bubbler to a 14,5mm (Duuuh), but that's not what i asked for.

So your reply is useless and it's kind a like not wanting to help me:
As I told you in the video description it says, "JhanPixel Showerhead Bubbler"

All you have to do is look 2 posts above yours and PM the creator

So if somebody cops an attitude it gots to be you, spending your time to reply a day after for the exact same discussion...

And don't modify your post from yesterday you could leave it like that...

Or did you slept a night about it, to think what reply you could give?

Looking for a 14,5mm bubbler like this one

Like a tiny sidecar bubbler would be nice not too expensive around $120 max.

Last edited by a moderator:

olivianewtonjohn

^Well then moving on.......

Anyone have suggestions for cheap glass to pair with a cloud+? I already have a PNWT for pairing with my solo. Thinking I could use something larger with more diffusion.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product...ass-vase-perc-water/175832535.html#st0-1-null

^This looks interesting but not sure if it will diffuse enough for the cloud (dont really know what to expect with that vap). Cloud hasent shipped yet and would be my second vap so not too experienced on matching with pieces that would complement a different vap than the solo.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
You can use that pnwt it works fine, just get ya an 18mm female - 14mm male adapter, basically invert the "increaser" making it a decreaser! I'm so close to offering yoyokid 69.99 on a chandelier, star, or double showerhead tube...

olivianewtonjohn

You can use that pnwt it works fine, just get ya an 18mm female - 14mm male adapter, basically invert the "increaser" making it a decreaser! I'm so close to offering yoyokid 69.99 on a chandelier, star, or double showerhead tube...

That is a good idea; I was thinking though the adapter is like $10 for another $15 I could have a whole new piece to try out (that bubbler I linked too).....

Please let me know how that offer goes, a big hydrotube for the cloud for $70 would be a steal

Last edited:
olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

exit

^Well then moving on.......

Anyone have suggestions for cheap glass to pair with a cloud+? I already have a PNWT for pairing with my solo. Thinking I could use something larger with more diffusion.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product...ass-vase-perc-water/175832535.html#st0-1-null

^This looks interesting but not sure if it will diffuse enough for the cloud (dont really know what to expect with that vap). Cloud hasent shipped yet and would be my second vap so not too experienced on matching with pieces that would complement a different vap than the solo.

oops... i placed an order for one of these and then realized they dont take paypal :doh:

i dont want to use a debit card with DHgate really?

exit,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
That is a good idea; I was thinking though the adapter is like $10 for another $15 I could have a whole new piece to try out (that bubbler I linked too).....

Please let me know how that offer goes, a big hydrotube for the cloud for $70 would be a steal
Haven't pulled trigger on hydro tube just yet still waiting on other deals to be revealed. Hoping the dhgate piece arrives next week and can test it out. I say get both bc you will be waiting at least two weeks from China. I got my increaser from greenbudhashop for $8 shipped first class...

SSVUN~YAH,

Throwie

Noticed a few new female joint options on the AliEx store, not a bad looking cheap inline http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...ass-bowl-Free-shipping/705605_1511977906.html

This one looks like they've just stacked 2 honeycomb discs together, kinda weird - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-bubbler-Free-shipping/705605_1501191128.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-bubbler-Free-shipping/705605_1501191128.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...8mm-bowl-Free-shipping/705605_1511966707.html

Still waiting on my 2 bubblers to arrive, I guess the estimated 15-30 day delivery was accurate.

olivianewtonjohn

I like that blue honeycomb piece from AliEx.

Damnit!!! I've got to stop following this effing thread!!
Yeah man the blue honeycomb looks sweet, I have been thinking about that one too. Wonder if the cloud would fit without an adapter? Only worry with this one is there have been a few reports of other pieces having ridiculously high shower head percs (not this exact same piece but I think it was the same seller).

And what are you doing in this thread lol you have so many sweet pieces already (orange frit disc being my favorite)

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Yeah man the blue honeycomb looks sweet, I have been thinking about that one too. Wonder if the cloud would fit without an adapter? Only worry with this one is there have been a few reports of other pieces having ridiculously high shower head percs (not this exact same piece but I think it was the same seller).

And what are you doing in this thread lol you have so many sweet pieces already (orange frit disc being my favorite)

Without any bottles back there, I've got so much more space behind the bar for glass. That recycler I never thought was happening is about to happen, I'm definitely picking up another hydratube from Vaporblunt, and now I think this little blue honeycomb is going to have to come home as well.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

oli

nevermind just found those DHGATE ones on ioffer

http://www.ioffer.com/i/18-8mm-glass-oil-pipe-catcher-water-percolator-560787134

can confirm it is the same seller. i was fine paying the extra $3 to do it with existing paypal balance....

Yeap same seller sunshineglassart (and says free delivery) interesting!

This one looks like they've just stacked 2 honeycomb discs together, kinda weird - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-bubbler-Free-shipping/705605_1501191128.html

I think its just the reflexion somehow ???

mod note: 2 posts merged. Use the edit button please.

Last edited by a moderator:

exit

LMAO so I paid $30 for that bubbler and the seller shipped it EMS?!
Is that a typo or am I really getting it express mail :o well we will see soon....

I really wanted one of those honeycomb things too. Looks like there are a lot around. Was very tempted! A little concerned about how well a Cloud would fit on one tho

exit,

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Without any bottles back there, I've got so much more space behind the bar for glass. That recycler I never thought was happening is about to happen, I'm definitely picking up another hydratube from Vaporblunt, and now I think this little blue honeycomb is going to have to come home as well.

If you get one I may have to get down on your order, lets see if we can talk her down $1-5 since we both have bought from her a ton.

S1N3,

Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
Hard to believe this for $29, including shipping. Has anyone bought from this seller?
Jambandphan bought a piece from there a couple months ago and it was legit

Here is an update for everyone on my DH order from sunshineglass. I ordered on Nov. 20, got shipping confirmation on the 21st and yesterday it got into the US! It crossed the big blue way sooner than I expected. I'll update with pictures and a review when it gets here.

November 27, 2013 , 2:22 pm Processed Through Sort Facility>ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

November 23, 2013 , 2:18 am Processed Through Sort Facility>HANGZHOU EMS, CHINA

November 21, 2013 , 2:48 pm Acceptance>CHINA

If anyone is trying to track their item from the DH gate site, but it says there is no available info or something, copy and paste the tracking # they give you into USPS's tracking service and it should spit out what you want to know.

Top Bottom