Cheap High Quality Bubbler

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Thanks for the pics Jam! That piece looks a lot nicer than I was expecting! The mouthpiece looks great and less phallic than the Ali ex hc ya got it lined up with in the first pic. This one might be a hard deal to top!!!

OnlyHuman

Very nice, ordered it along with a double perc ash catcher the other day. What is that wooden knob on the top of the piece you got there?

OnlyHuman,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

oli

Hi everyone,

I also recieved my new pieces from DHgate, unfortunately I do not have a camcorder and the vid feature on my phone is shit, so today I'll just post a pic but I'll borrow one if anybody's interested in seeing them in action.

OmVyjC9.jpg

So my first impression was, MAN they're huge (the ash catchers), to be honest I had not seeing one in the flesh (I know that from looking at my avatar you would not think so!!!) or in a shop (Spain) yet, not much on offer in my growshop! I thought they would be more in the size of half a Solo actually.

I have had a look at them very closely and they are really well made, of course I do not have any comparaison... but nothing stands out but the spring looking one which is a little slanted backwards and that particular ash catcher is on the thinner side, the others all seem robust.

I have tried them all with my Solo and EQ (with a J-Hook) and to be honest I did not get much pleasure from any of them when using the Solo, TOO much restriction, I was not prepared for that....but with my EQ, superb!!! My favourite is the green honeycomb looking one. I love that feeling of lots and lots of SMALL bubbles.

I do also like the bubbler, the only SMALL downside is that you get a good amount of splashback when taking the the adaptor out and I wish he was a little bigger.

One thing I don't get is how people get so much vapor showing in the glass in those vids? (the Vapor Goddes and others) I get some but not much, maybe I should raise the temperature??

Anyway all and all I am very happy with my new J-Hook config, such a great little set up!! The biggest PLUS is that you can twist the ash catcher so that when you hit it, it is in FULL view!!! SO NICE no need for mirrors.

So there you go for now

EDIT: I forgot to mentioned that the 14.5 is actually a little larger, what I mean is that the Solo tube falls straight through, I had to add a little tape around the glass stem for it to be secure, of course that is not a problem with the Wooden stem Ed's.

Last edited:

ou812?

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product...ass-vase-perc-water/175832535.html#st0-1-null

A simple search would show you this: but who has time to follow rules ;) Cheaper through dhgate and they will lower s/h with multiple items/orders...

YEAH BUDDY!! Good looking out Ssvun, pulled the trigger on it, once again where you going to get a rig like that for that $$?. No where but the import mkts. Also thanks to Jam for the great pics and vid on its performance. I Should have ordered a few for X-MAS gifts for some buds. Who doesnt like a W/T under the tree to start the festivities off on the great day! :cheers: :peace:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
One thing I don't get is how people get so much vapor showing in the glass in those vids? (the Vapor Goddes and others) I get some but not much, maybe I should raise the temperature??

A lot of that has to do with the vaporizer and higher temps. I was using the sublimator in that vid of the recent DHgate bubbler. It just pumps out the vapor like you wouldn't believe. I am a high temp vapor person too, so my abv comes out dark chocolate brown.

olivianewtonjohn

Hi everyone,

I also recieved my new pieces from DHgate, unfortunately I do not have a camcorder and the vid feature on my phone is shit, so today I'll just post a pic but I'll borrow one if anybody's interested in seeing them in action.

OmVyjC9.jpg

So my first impression was, MAN they're huge (the ash catchers), to be honest I had not seeing one in the flesh (I know that from looking at my avatar you would not think so!!!) or in a shop (Spain) yet, not much on offer in my growshop! I thought they would be more in the size of half a Solo actually.

I have had a look at them very closely and they are really well made, of course I do not have any comparaison... but nothing stands out but the spring looking one which is a little slanted backwards and that particular ash catcher is on the thinner side, the others all seem robust.

I have tried them all with my Solo and EQ (with a J-Hook) and to be honest I did not get much pleasure from any of them when using the Solo, TOO much restriction, I was not prepared for that....but with my EQ, superb!!! My favourite is the green honeycomb looking one. I love that feeling of lots and lots of SMALL bubbles.

I do also like the bubbler, the only SMALL downside is that you get a good amount of splashback when taking the the adaptor out and I wish he was a little bigger.

Anyway all and all I am very happy with my new J-Hook config, such a great little set up!! The biggest PLUS is that you can twist the ash catcher so that when you hit it, it is in FULL view!!! SO NICE no need for mirrors.

So there you go for now

EDIT: I forgot to mentioned that the 14.5 is actually a little larger, what I mean is that the Solo tube falls straight through, I had to add a little tape around the glass stem for it to be secure, of course that is not a problem with the Wooden stem Ed's.

Pro tip get a pinnacle tube (small one) for the solo....Perfect match IMO, very very low resistance

hanfhead

is high
It is killing me watching my tracking number sitting in HANGZHOU since the 22nd. I must have missed the last boat for the month or something.

Thanks for the pics and vids everyone; I am even more excited to see mine.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
It is killing me watching my tracking number sitting in HANGZHOU since the 22nd. I must have missed the last boat for the month or something.

Thanks for the pics and vids everyone; I am even more excited to see mine.

Mine since the 18nd, I can't wait either ! I hope it's en route and not stuck, sometimes it seems like that when they don't update the tracking.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I got the $25 DHgate bub today, it's pretty nice, has a good weight to it, wide base, nice welds and gives a decent perc. Here's some pics

FJ2I8o8.jpg

GAFU3SD.jpg

Very nice Ms. jambandphan03 ... Very nice indeed..
Is that supposed to be a knock-off of the Mobius Ion? Same size?? It looks smaller than the Clear.
That was a very nice sub bub hit you did there. Looked like some decent percs.
Say, I don't believe we've met before.
My name is Hoof, I'm unemployed and live with my parents.

SSVUN~YAH

YEAH BUDDY!! Good looking out Ssvun, pulled the trigger on it, once again where you going to get a rig like that for that $$?. No where but the import mkts. Also thanks to Jam for the great pics and vid on its performance. I Should have ordered a few for X-MAS gifts for some buds. Who doesnt like a W/T under the tree to start the festivities off on the great day! :cheers: :peace:
Glad your back buddy! This find wasn't on me I believe Vaporigin, jam, and oli all beat me to this one. Well done though on joining up its a hot one!:cheers:

ou812?

I have seen his (sunshine store) a while ago but he had only a small DI stemline bent neck rig and price was similar to PD's version. He has stepped up his game since then and the A.C.'s look sweet as well and thanks to Oli for the pics of em too!!.Look like they are built pretty stout !! Thanks to all for scouring the import mkts. for these deals,I am always amazed at what our community finds and shares. I have a neat little collection of decent quality import rigs due to all of the good people who share their passion for this level of glass. Props :clap:to all who enjoy the so called "cheapie glass" :leaf:

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
iwna.jpg

jzyw.jpg

Just got it, I'm very pleased, the welds are clean, it hits nice, definitely a bargain piece. The glass nail rolled off my desktop and got on my wood floor, ending up in two pieces, (most of my small stuff like adapters or other glass nails did that several times without damage), it's definitely not quartz, don't count on their nails. I have to use my 18mm nail with an adapter till I receive some real quartz nails. The dome is fine tho.

I really hope the piece itself is going to be durable cause I'm already loving it. It's a pleasure to handle it, it hits nice and smooth. That's the perfect compromise in volume for both oils and vaping imo.

What is the most impressive is how good looking it is. It doesn't seems very thick but it's well done, for the price I paid it's above my expectations.

For real, I'm thinking about ordering two more so I can ask for a bargain, one for a friend and one more for me so I don't have to worry if one accidentally breaks handed over to a guest.

I wonder I they do custom orders and if I can ask for adapter for my friend lsv wpa or even a custom joint. I'm going to ask actually.

I love the this little chug and it doesn't splash back at all. Very nice.

Last edited:

oli

iwna.jpg

jzyw.jpg

Just got it, I'm very pleased, the welds are clean, it hits nice, definitely a bargain piece. The glass nail rolled off my desktop and got on my wood floor, ending up in two pieces, (most of my small stuff like adapters or other glass nails did that several times without damage), it's definitely not quartz, don't count on their nails. I have to use my 18mm nail with an adapter till I receive some real quartz nails. The dome is fine tho.

I really hope the piece itself is going to be durable cause I'm already loving it. It's a pleasure to handle it, it hits nice and smooth. That's the perfect compromise in volume for both oils and vaping imo.

What is the most impressive is how good looking it is. It doesn't seems very thick but it's well done, for the price I paid it's above my expectations.

For real, I'm thinking about ordering two more so I can ask for a bargain, one for a friend and one more for me so I don't have to worry if one accidentally breaks handed over to a guest.

I wonder I they do custom orders and if I can ask for adapter for my friend lsv wpa or even a custom joint. I'm going to ask actually.

Salut Roger D,

Can you just remind us where you've bought it? Could not see this one on the DHgate list or was it through Aliex ?

EDIT: Oh yes and if you don't mind telling me/us how much customs taxes did you have to pay?
I ended up paying approximately 21% Taxes, when I spoke to FEDEX they told me that items above 22 euros would undergo some taxes but not below.

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
iwna.jpg

jzyw.jpg

That piece seems really nice! In fact I was going to order it for my Cloud + and my Solo but found this honeycomb for less than 25€ shipped and couldn't resist:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blue...ith-18-8mm-bowl-Free-shipping/1511966707.html

I always wanted a honeycomb bubbler (well, I want a DG but can afford it :( ) so I'm really happy to find one so cheap. I like small cans so this will be perfect for me. It seems really well build with the reinforcement in the arm, hope the Cloud+ fits, if not I will have to use my Cloud Buddy. Now starts the bad part, the waiting... I don't think I will have it before next year.

Anyone bought this bubbler?

Last edited:

oli

That piece seems really nice! In fact I was going to order it for my Cloud + and my Solo but found this honeycomb for less than 25€ shipped and couldn't resist:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blue...ith-18-8mm-bowl-Free-shipping/1511966707.html

I always wanted a honeycomb bubbler (well, I want a DG but can afford it :( ) so I'm really happy to find one so cheap. I like small cans so this will be perfect for me. It seems really well build with the reinforcement in the arm, hope the Cloud+ fits, if not I will have to use my Cloud Buddy. Now starts the bad part, the waiting... I don't think I will have it before next year.

Nice find!!

Man, this is so cheap, things are getting cheaper and cheaper, I think they should stop it and start giving them for free, might as well no? I mean they have to make a profit, so how much do they actually come out from the factory at ????

SSVUN~YAH

Wow, bent neck and all for under 32 shipped!!! Great find @b0!!!! Hope this one sticks around until after the holidays, so I can return presents and pick up this and that double birdcage. Yahtzee!!!

olivianewtonjohn

There have been a few of us watching that piece your the first to bite. Anyway you can let us know how you like it? Also curious if the cloud will fit?

oli

Wow, bent neck and all for under 32 shipped!!! Great find @b0!!!! Hope this one sticks around until after the holidays, so I can return presents and pick up this and that double birdcage. Yahtzee!!!

@ SSVUN~YAH

Just to clarify the DHgate bubbler is only single (bird)cage; If that was the one you meant?

Top Bottom